CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where everybody is???? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11699)

RMadd 07-17-2007 01:29 PM

Where everybody is????

There nobody here no more..............

Ana4Stapp 07-17-2007 08:17 PM

Re: Where everybody is????

No..we are here....you were the one who wasnt ... ;)

Well .. Im here!!!!.....and people like Sincirr, Julie, Bilal, Eusebio, Dogstar, Heavensonfire are keeping this alive....and Lithium and Chase are also active posting about politics most of the times...

Honestly I think people will return after some release from AB...

bilal 07-19-2007 03:31 PM

^ yeh.... hopefully......

HeavensOnFire 07-19-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
No..we are here....you were the one who wasnt ... ;)

Well .. Im here!!!!.....and people like Sincirr, Julie, Bilal, Eusebio, Dogstar, Heavensonfire are keeping this alive....and Lithium and Chase are also active posting about politics most of the times...

Honestly I think people will return after some release from AB...

well yes ana your right everybody will be putting in their 2 cents and have stuff to agree with and argue on ,

JulieCitySlicker 07-19-2007 07:12 PM

I'm still here:) Haven't been on for a while though:o

Xterminator27 07-20-2007 12:47 AM

Me fail engrish? Dat umpossible!

HeavensOnFire 07-21-2007 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm still here:) Haven't been on for a while though:o

:hugs: :hugs: we cant help it julie we miss your bitching HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

HeavensOnFire 07-21-2007 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
Me fail engrish? Dat umpossible!

:D AND X WE NEED U LIKE A POET NEEDS THE PAIN AND LIKE WATER LIKE RAIN AND YOUR TALENT ABILTY TO DRIVE THE SANE INSANE AND THE WHOLE BROKEN AND THE BROKEN WHOLE :D :D :D I agree ya moron U Speak No English but u know it well HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WE NEED TO START ANOTHER I LOVE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THREAD..........ITS SUCH A GOOD FEELING TO KNOW YOUR ALIVE ITS SUCH A HAPPY FEELING TO KNOW YOUR ALIVE :syncdance :syncdance BUT I,LL BE BACK WHEN THE DAY IS NEW AND I,LL HAVE MORE IDEAS FOR YOU AND YOU,LL HAVE THINGS YOU,LL WANT TO TALK ABOUT I WILL TOO, :D :D :D :D

Dogstar 07-24-2007 01:26 AM

I had visitors all week, so I haven't been on much. But I'm back now :D.

metalchris25 07-24-2007 02:51 PM

I have limited access to the net these days, so I aint on very much.

GregS 07-25-2007 08:40 AM

I've always been logged on to this board but didnt post for a while but I'm back :D

RMadd 07-25-2007 03:37 PM

kay, just wondering b/c i came by for a visit a few weeks back on a few occasions, and ain't nobody were home. and i was all like, wtf mate?

GregS 07-25-2007 04:54 PM

I think its mainly because this a Creed board.
if ABRocks becomes active again, then it will be more popular I reckon.

RMadd 07-26-2007 01:56 AM

Yeah. I guess most people still active here tend to prefer AB over Stapp (or both...), but there's likely some AB fans out there who weren't Creed fans in the first place. And hopefully Blackbird will convert many more.

Truth be told, I'd like it if ABRocks came back. If there could somehow be one site under two domain names, that'd be sweet. You know, have the same exact content, but like Creedfeed would stay with the same appearance; ABRocks would have the old design Steve gave it, and maybe move some things around so it gives priority to AB (just have Stapp & Creed stuff as footnotes at the very bottom or something). That way, we wouldn't lose any of our posts or games, etc. It'd be kind of like starting over, but people already on here wouldn't have to pick and choose between posting at ABRocks or CF.

Lunar Shadow 07-26-2007 05:04 AM

been busy with activism haven't had much time for commenting or debate so I have not been around. that and my 2 kids keep me on my toes, life has been all to busy for me