CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Upcoming Album Update (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11418)

eusebioCBR 12-25-2006 12:19 PM

Re: Upcoming Album Update

Mark posted a Merry Christmas thread over on AlterBridgeband.net and stated the new cd will have atleast 14 songs if not more. He also suggested the new label process will soon be over and the new stuff will be ours:D

The619 12-25-2006 07:01 PM

Sweet 14 songs or more, that's great.

uncertaindrumer 12-30-2006 12:31 PM

Indeed, 14 would be nice. I am sick of getting ripped off with ten or eleven songs.

Of course, 14 or 14,000 won't matter much if they don't leave the BW and SMS type songs behind...

RMadd 12-31-2006 01:22 AM

hear hear. i'd love to hear songs in the vein of Metalingus, Find the Real, The End Is Here, & the title track. I got sick of Open Your Eyes after about 20 listens, even.

kris21 01-02-2007 06:25 AM

the album is going to be excellent :smokin:

eusebioCBR 03-05-2007 08:10 PM

I just recieved an email from AlterBridgeband.net about Flip laying down the drum tracks for the new cd:rockon:

Dogstar 03-05-2007 10:18 PM

Sweet!

bilal 03-06-2007 03:20 AM

may the gods of rock watch over you Mr. Flip :rockon: we are witnessing the construction of what could be.... could be... .could be a..... second album :D

RMadd 03-07-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
so.....are there gona 20 tracks on this album???? .....

no, usually bands will head into the studio w/ more than enough for a single album, and some of it ends up getting scrapped.... others eventually become b-sides on singles...

eusebioCBR 04-19-2007 01:34 AM

04/02/07 - Alter Bridge Music news from Michael Tremonti on the ABB.net BB

What's up Alter Bridge Nation!!! I thought that I would give you an update on how things are progressing. First, I would like for everyone to read the post entitled Alter Bridge Acoustic Live Charity Event. It contains the details and ticket info for a live acoustic show on May 4th. Purchase tickets and be one of the first to hear new Alter Bridge songs! Next, on to the new album news.... the band has finished the Nashville portion of the recording process. Right now, all the equipment is being moved to a studio on a beach in Virginia. Drums, bass and most of the guitar work has been finished. Mark still has a couple solos and a few odds and ends to finish. Almost all of the time spent in Virginia will be on Myles' vocals. The negotiations with Alter Bridge's new label are coming along great and we envision it coming to a head in the next few weeks so stay tuned. And finally, the songs.... you are going to be blown away! No shit! When I got down to Nashville, I thought I had a pretty good idea of how the songs would be shaping up. I was wrong. The pre-production versions of the songs were very different, in some cases, than the demos that I had heard. For example, Buried Alive. Throw away the old, live versions all of you have of the song or keep it as a memento. The new version is a fucking monster! There is also a song being recorded that I did not even know existed until I got to Nashville. Another lyrical home run by Myles along with soaring melodies. Myles actually sang it for me acoustic the night I got there and I was covered in goose bumps. So I say again... you all have no idea what is going to be unleashed upon you later this year. Hell, I thought I knew and I did not. I'll update all of you again as soon as new news becomes available.

RMadd 04-19-2007 11:58 AM

Jesus tits, I want it now!!!!!!

Unforgiven Fan 04-19-2007 02:59 PM

hopefully the record label they get will not get too controlling and tell them to change there music...hopefully we can here the music soon no later than this fall or winter..

Agent D 04-19-2007 07:42 PM

Very excited. I'm guessing they can't legally say who the label is yet.

Dogstar 04-19-2007 11:08 PM

Thanks for the update, eusebio!

bilal 04-20-2007 11:46 AM

good..... thanks