CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Funny famous quotes about sex (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8478)

Higher_Desire 01-19-2005 01:57 AM

Funny famous quotes about sex

Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships."
-- Sharon Stone

"My girlfriend always laughs during sex---no matter what she's reading."
-- Steve Jobs (Founder: Apple Computers)

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it. I said, "Thyroid problem?"
-- Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."
-- Tiger Woods

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
- Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady, and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humor)

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
-- Robin Williams

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
-- Roseanne

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
-- Billy Crystal

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful."
-- Robert DeNiro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"
-- Dustin Hoffman

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked."
-- Jerry Seinfeld

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
-- Rod Stewart

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
-- Robin Williams

H-D :pimp:

creedsister 01-19-2005 02:05 PM

:roll:

RMadd 01-19-2005 02:23 PM

:hammerlol
that's damn funny
i liked Jack Nicholson, Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams

Torn Daredevil 01-19-2005 03:49 PM

Jack Nicholson and Robin Williams were the best

:hammerlol

goddess_bb 01-19-2005 04:06 PM

That was great Higher, thank you

aussiecreeder 01-19-2005 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
That was great Higher, thank you

-- Billy Crystal

lol funny cause its true......

Hey higher I've noticed something here, all this stuff you've posted lately relates to sex. :)

Higher_Desire 01-19-2005 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
-- Billy Crystal

lol funny cause its true......

Hey higher I've noticed something here, all this stuff you've posted lately relates to sex. :)

LOL. Not quite all of it. At least I don't think they were... anyway, if they were, it was unintentional. :)

aussiecreeder 01-19-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
LOL. Not quite all of it. At least I don't think they were... anyway, if they were, it was unintentional. :)

its alright us guys understand! ;)

RMadd 01-19-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

haven't you heard that men think of sex something like at least once every 2 to 5 seconds? hooray for boobies!

HigherGirl 01-20-2005 07:03 PM

HD.....

That was great, I needed a laugh. Where do you get this stuff? :clap: :laugh:

aussiecreeder 01-20-2005 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
haven't you heard that men think of sex something like at least once every 2 to 5 seconds? hooray for boobies!

every 2 to 5 seconds? well being a man myself i doubt its that often but ummmm its probably not too far from the truth lol. man if the girls could have our brains for just 10 minutes they would become lesbians lol.

Mulletman 01-20-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
-- Billy Crystal

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked."
-- Jerry Seinfeld

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
-- Robin Williams

Exactly, its as if they red my mind!

RMadd 01-20-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

every 2 to 5 seconds? well being a man myself i doubt its that often but ummmm its probably not too far from the truth lol. man if the girls could have our brains for just 10 minutes they would become lesbians lol.

yeah, i don't know if it's that often, but, then again, it prolly avgs out when you think about it for a few secs or mins on end lol

aussiecreeder 01-21-2005 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
yeah, i don't know if it's that often, but, then again, it prolly avgs out when you think about it for a few secs or mins on end lol

lol does this include sleep time? maybe every few minutes hehe.......

hayley 01-21-2005 05:13 AM

Oh Michael now you're being REALLY bad lmao

2 to 5 seconds? That's some full on thoughts there, surley that can't be right