CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

HeavensOnFire 09-02-2007 12:54 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
.........but if you cover your eyes the ghosts can't see you:ghost:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

HeavensOnFire 09-02-2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

da goodnesssssssssssssssssssss un cover those BEAUTIFUL EYES ;)

Dogstar 09-03-2007 07:02 PM

Music is life, that is all :)

HeavensOnFire 09-04-2007 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Music is life, that is all :)

Oh OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHISKY IF YOUR A WOMAN AND I FIGHT AND I,D WIN LORD KNOWS I WOULD :) kinda of old classic there but it was in my head HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

bilal 09-05-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
.........but if you cover your eyes the ghosts can't see you:ghost:

*scrachin head* ....really... it kind of reminded me of a movie i saw... it was titled "Asian dude dies first!"...... no boy no!

:)

metalchris25 09-05-2007 06:17 PM

I miss frankenberries....

eusebioCBR 09-06-2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25

I feel the same way about Chocodiles

Ana4Stapp 09-06-2007 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
*scrachin head* ....really... it kind of reminded me of a movie i saw... it was titled "Asian dude dies first!"...... no boy no!

:)

Ohhh ...no!!!!! ... dont die....anyway I hope u are still alive....:D

and all this conversation about ghosts reminded me an oooold song called " The ghost in You" from Psycodelic (?) Furs .... Oh God this one is too old... Im too old btw.... :eek:

HeavensOnFire 09-06-2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25

me too they discountied theme though they still have countchoucula though

HeavensOnFire 09-06-2007 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Ohhh ...no!!!!! ... dont die....anyway I hope u are still alive....:D

and all this conversation about ghosts reminded me an oooold song called " The ghost in You" from Psycodelic (?) Furs .... Oh God this one is too old... Im too old btw.... :eek:

i never liked the furs no i like real music haaaa however it dose remind me of another one bites the dust haaaaaaaaaaa if you know the precepts OF LIFE AND DEATH OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYY sorry ONCE I GET STARTED I DONT STOP IF YOU START ME UP IF YOU START ME i,LL NEVER STOP And Rob Zombie NEVER GOING STOP NEVER GOING STOP song for every occasion but anyways getting back on topic Oh THE PRECEPTS OF LIFE AND DEATH groovy u cant take the mystery of thier endless meaning from any other passage or guidelines ANOTHER than YEP !!! THE BIBLE ITSELF yep its all in there for ya WE DIE A LITTLE EACH DAY GLORY TO GOD TO LIVE BECAUSE HE DIED TO LIVE, IF WE LIVE HIM WE DIE WITH HIM AND IF WE DIE WITH HIM WE LIVE WITH HIM ya know sometimes your just having a good day inself YOUR STANDING STRONG AND EITHER THAT RUSHING WIND a come in or that gentle breeze AND THE ONE THING YOU GOTTA REALISE HE AS COMFORT ME IN ALL MY CHANGES NEVER HAVE LEFT ME NOR HAS EVER FORSAKEN HIM AND IT MAY COME AS OVERWHELMING MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS WITHOUT YOU NOTHING WAS I,M GOING BE THERE FOR YOU TODAY AND REMIND YOU MY PRECIOUS JESUS MY KING OF KING AND MY LORDS IN YOU IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNESS YOU ARE MY OVERCOMER and im going be here for ya today if the need IS THAT YOU ARE NEEDING IS EVEN LEAST THAT MY OWN MY NEED TODAY MAY BE GREATER BUT I KNOW EVEN TO THE GREATEST OF MY NEEDS LORD YOUR LEAST NEED IS MORE GREATER THAN MINE BECAUSE I KNOW THE PRECEPTS AND I NEED YOU TO REMIND ME DAILY IN MY SELF OR MY WAYS i,am Nothing BUT YOU ARE EVERYTHING AND IM GOING BE THERE FOR YA TODAY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND GIVE YOU COMFORT GLORY to god you know the bible teaches us THAT IF ONE OF OUR HAIRS IS HARMED and thats not a big then BUT THE COMFORTER NEEDS COMFORTING HE IS THE REASON WHY WE DIE AND WHY WE LIVE, so bilal is a great prayer warrior and a brother of mine BUT I HAVE enough FAITH In My Bro I KNOW HE Lives Today Why?????????? BECAUSE HE LIVES !!!! GLORY TO GOD

GoodGodGirl23 09-14-2007 01:57 PM

:confused: Wonder if anyone remembers me?:confused:

Sincirr 09-15-2007 11:28 AM

I still wanna hear Bilals ghost stories

bilal 09-15-2007 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
I still wanna hear Bilals ghost stories

well well well..... a ghost has returned! :D ...
you've been a ghost yourself for some days now.... Lawdy!

HeavensOnFire 09-17-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23

Oh da goodness :hugs: :hugs: yes da suzie i take it all is good :D

HeavensOnFire 09-17-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23

:) TRUE LOVE ;) WILL BE FROZEN IN TIME I,LL BE YOUR CHAMPION AND YOU WILL BE MINE I WILL REMEMBER YOU Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa LMAO GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :bounce: :bounce: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D you da loved and not da forgotten