CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott Stapp - Behind the Douchebag (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10643)

Bridge of Clay 03-07-2006 08:33 AM

Scott Stapp - Behind the Douchebag

LMAO!!!

Take a look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_KiYzRA9BM&search=creed

It's pretty funny!

It's a parody of Behind The Music, so don't take it seriously.

Justify 03-07-2006 09:17 AM

Re: Scott Stapp - Behind the Douchebag

OK... I'm a Stapp fan but that was pretty funny. I don't see what all the uproar was about the Spike TV thing anyway. I thought he was freaking funny!

facelessmike 03-07-2006 10:05 AM

Someone has way too much free time...but I might send that to my Stapp hating friend. :D

titan9 03-07-2006 10:36 AM

Not bad. Sorta funny. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a former Creed/Current Alter Bridge fan created it.

And, I agree, Faceless, someone does have a little too much time on their hands. :laugh:

Steve 03-07-2006 11:59 AM

He thanks "PBF for all the laughs" at the end of the video, lol.

RoffeDH 03-07-2006 12:08 PM

Okey okey... What was all this about, it was fun but it realy seemed as if he said that stuff... Someone have the real recording so I know what he realy said?

Steve 03-07-2006 12:11 PM

The clips of Stapp on the tv show is what he actually said. That wasn't altered. The bleeps were a part of the broadcast because he was using expletives.

The Lithium 03-07-2006 12:49 PM

I thought it was hallirous. But only because Stapp was so drunk out of his mind he did the craziest things I've ever seen someone to on TV!!! :D

I laughted pretty hard during the video, but this goes under the category: "Most sad memeories". To see a guy who has inspired me a whole lot, and who seemed to be a good guy before the got famous end up like this...

I don't think he should blame the "somebody who stole the sex tape" for trying to hurt his career. The damaged has already been done, and not by "someone"...

eusebioCBR 03-07-2006 01:28 PM

if he wants to track down that "someone", he might try taking a look in the mirror. That's just STUPID drunk, I know because I've been there often:o

Rocketqueen 03-07-2006 02:43 PM

Its Part Of The Gig life should,nt be taking so serious

INDIGOSTEVE 03-07-2006 03:13 PM

yeah like we all haven't had our drunken moments-just not on tv!

Rocketqueen 03-07-2006 03:31 PM

im serious as heart attack , i cant get drunk Booz Dose,nt Have No Effect On Me,

The Lithium 03-07-2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
if he wants to track down that "someone", he might try taking a look in the mirror. That's just STUPID drunk, I know because I've been there often:o

Hahaha, maybe it was Ricky! :D (Don't know if you remember this, but Mark said in the recent Rolling Stone interview about Stapp being sober that when he got really drunk Stapp became another person. Stapp himself called that person Ricky).

EDIT - It seems to be Rick, not Ricky

nagpo 03-07-2006 04:13 PM

i have no intrest in that. theres already enough hating on stapp in the media, i dont need to see a stupid fan made one.

Chris98GT 03-07-2006 04:50 PM

:lolsign:

Wow.

That is fucking great.

VIVA LA ALTER BRIDGE! haha