CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   12 Stones Baby!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3358)

TakeUHigher 06-08-2003 12:37 PM

12 Stones Baby!!!!!

For all of you that didnt know 12 stones are going to be at the TLA on Tuesday June 10th. in philly on south street. tickets are $10. there still some left on ticketmaster. me and my friend apryl are going, if anyone would like to join us that would be great.

hope so see u there!!! :dancing: :dancing:

Dogstar 06-08-2003 05:49 PM

I'M SO BUMMED. Normally I have Tuesdays off but my days off are switching this week and I can't go now :crying:

JulieCitySlicker 06-08-2003 05:51 PM

Thats cool! I love 12 Stones:dancing: I probably live to far away though:(

Dogstar 06-10-2003 03:27 AM

TakeUHigher, have a great time at the show tonight and think of me toiling away while you're having such fun. I really wish I could go :crying:.

TakeUHigher 06-10-2003 01:38 PM

well i cant go tonight. im a little bumbed out but my friends grandfather is in the hospital and has like hours to live.any the one friend i was going with said she isnt going cause she wants to be by her side and im like ok if i go im a bad friend. so imnot going so if anyone wants them there at the will call box just let me know

Steve 06-10-2003 02:00 PM

Just want to say that you being very thoughful ... nice to know people who are thoughful! You and your friends families will be in my prayers.

Dogstar 06-10-2003 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TakeUHigher
well i cant go tonight.  im a little bumbed out but my friends grandfather is in the hospital and has like hours to live.any the one friend i was going with said she isnt going cause she wants to be by her side and im like ok if i go im a bad friend.  so imnot going so if anyone wants them  there at the will call box just let me know

Oh, I'm so sorry for your friend's grandfather. That's nice of you to be such a good friend, though. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:.

PaulMcCoygirl 06-10-2003 04:59 PM

I love 12 Stones! Hence my user name... :D Have a great time and say hi for me!

TakeUHigher 06-11-2003 05:42 PM

thank you guys, just wanted to say that this morning at 7:48 whitey <liz's grandfather> passed away. thank you guys for being so thoughtful and keeping them in your thoughts and prayers...
you guys rock!!

Dogstar 06-11-2003 07:03 PM

Ohhh, I'm so sorry. I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers.
:hugs:

TakeUHigher 06-12-2003 01:17 PM

THANK YOU! i told her that u guys were praying for her and her family and she wanted me to thank you guys. :angel:

JulieCitySlicker 06-12-2003 03:39 PM

Aww! I'm so sorry about your friends Grandpa:( That was so sweet of you to think of your friend and not go to the concert:P I know how bad you must have wanted to go:crying: You and your friend will be in my prayers:angel:

PaulMcCoygirl 06-12-2003 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TakeUHigher
well i cant go tonight. &nbsp;im a little bumbed out but my friends grandfather is in the hospital and has like hours to live.any the one friend i was going with said she isnt going cause she wants to be by her side and im like ok if i go im a bad friend. &nbsp;so imnot going so if anyone wants them &nbsp;there at the will call box just let me know

You are a great friend for sticking by her side and a very thoughtful person too! Your in my prayers! :)