CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

eusebioCBR 03-19-2009 10:47 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I wish I wasn't a female! Periods are getting rather old:rolleyes:

It is unfair that women have to deal with that.

JulieCitySlicker 03-19-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR

If it was like, one day a year then it wouldn't be so bad but I've been on one for 2 weeks straight now:wtf: :mad1: :rolleyes:

TrulyAmazing 03-19-2009 10:50 PM

[quote=JulieCitySlicker]I wish I wasn't a female! Periods are getting rather old:rolleyes:[/QUOTE :hugs: bless your heart you and i julie tell ya what if we would have seen that apple tree coming we would have chopped that mutha down johnny on the spot :laugh: :laugh: you going down down sis praying for ya peace and comfort :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-19-2009 10:51 PM

[quote=TrulyAmazing]
Quote:

I wish I wasn't a female! Periods are getting rather old:rolleyes:[/QUOTE :hugs: bless your heart you and i julie tell ya what if we would have seen that apple tree coming we would have chopped that mutha down johnny on the spot :laugh: :laugh: you going down down sis praying for ya peace and comfort :hugs: :hugs:

Haha! Thanks:)

TrulyAmazing 03-19-2009 10:56 PM

[quote=JulieCitySlicker]
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing

Haha! Thanks:)

:roll: your welcome julie

JulieCitySlicker 03-20-2009 12:51 PM

Why am I so tired :thud: Need more :coffee:

Ana4Stapp 03-20-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

it was never a problem for me....and it started when i was too young...10 years old...:o it was natural....

bilal 03-21-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

:confused: ...

but isn't it... what man are for... cause we ...sort of... like.. we have got the cure... but .... after that, it us, the man, who have to bear the consequences for the rest of our lives..... I don't think its unfair to woman, not as much as it is for the man....

TrulyAmazing 03-22-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
:confused: ...

but isn't it... what man are for... cause we ...sort of... like.. we have got the cure... but .... after that, it us, the man, who have to bear the consequences for the rest of our lives..... I don't think its unfair to woman, not as much as it is for the man....

ALICE COOOPER Explained Best For Us All :confused: heres where the confusion comes in the bible describes us has the weak vessels and The Bible Teaches Us GODS WEAKNESS IS STRONGER THAN MANS if he dwells in our temples its not female or male thing ya know who ever is strong enough at the time to carry a weaker brother or sister :D IM HEAR FOR YA GUYS :hugs: :hugs: :roll: :roll:

TrulyAmazing 03-22-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Why am I so tired :thud: Need more :coffee:

SIS Got Plenty Julie Plenty :syncdance :roll:

eusebioCBR 03-22-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
it was never a problem for me....and it started when i was too young...10 years old...:o it was natural....

The same age for my sister and she was not happy about it.

JulieCitySlicker 03-23-2009 07:18 PM

Going back to the doctor,yet again on Wednesday for this damn tumor and heavy periods:rolleyes: :mad: :mad1: :wtf: Something better get done this time:mad1:

eusebioCBR 03-24-2009 10:05 AM

Auto repairs are too expensive:mad1:, at times I'm tempted to find myself an old air cooled VW and ditch my Jeep. A split window bus.

TrulyAmazing 03-24-2009 11:35 AM

:laugh:
Quote:

Auto repairs are too expensive:mad1:, at times I'm tempted to find myself an old air cooled VW and ditch my Jeep. A split window bus.

Indeed Everything Expensive Ya GLORY TO GOD i tell ya Oh The Price Of Wheat And Barley :hugs: AND Julie :mad1: da goodness Up There Comforting Hugs We Can No Longer Help You HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO you take it easy Sis Will Check In On Ya Wen. and get u a get well card from across the miles :hugs: Bless You Heart

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2009 09:02 PM

I see that obama's pulling another speech out of his ass again:rolleyes: