CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Funny stories (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5480)

Alter Shredder 01-09-2004 10:00 PM

Funny stories

Well we have some fairly serious threads going on right now so I felt like we could all use a little lightening of the mood. I would like to hear some funny stories, can be of yourself or others you have heard or read.

The first one I have is from my grandfather. My grandfather was a regional vp for AMOCO a few years back. He was in a meeting with all the vps, and upper executives. A man we shall call "Howard" was looking a little uneasy for the first hour of the meeting. He then slowly worked from his chair to the window. He claimed he needed fresh air so he opened the window and leaned against the windo sill. all of the sudden a very loud noise was heard. Everyone knew what Howard had done. THe room became silent and the CEO kept going only pausing long enough to say "Thanks for your support Howard." My grandfather said the room became like a bunch of schoolboys. Everyone lost it and they had to postpone for many hours.

creedsister 01-09-2004 10:19 PM

Wow funny you mean at this place Everybodys dying here dont ya know check out the creative Corner LOL~~but i will start i got tons of theme storys about myself~~one time i was in a shopping center parking lot And i was parked on a hill And i let go of my cart to put my bags in the trunk when it rolled down the hill and before i could catch it it crashed right in to a red lexus the owner of the car was in it and i was like yikes this person got of the car and i said im sorry looked at the scratches And shook there head And got back in there car i was lucy}} And then there was this onetime when i was in a panic in Dillards when i thought i lost my purse i was going nuts my concert tickets to ozzfest was in it or else i would not have cared about the 99 dollars in change But there was the ladie who was working behind the elizabeth Arden counter and come up to me and tapped me on my shoulder And said honey if thats the purse your looking for its on your arm i was like there could be noway it was there before~`and there was this one time i pulled up along side of a truck at a red light when i thumed out a cigarette And ot went in to the guys truck then the light turned Green and i was outathere But theres more im a going to shut up now Peace :D

AllForTheBoys 01-11-2004 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Wow funny you mean at this place Everybodys dying here dont ya know check out the creative Corner LOL~~but i will start i got tons of theme storys about myself~~one time i was in a shopping center parking lot And i was parked on a hill And i let go of my cart to put my bags in the trunk when it rolled down the hill and before i could catch it it crashed right in to a red lexus the owner of the car was in it and i was like yikes this person got of the car and i said im sorry looked at the scratches And shook there head And got back in there car i was lucy}} And then there was this onetime when i was in a panic in Dillards when i thought i lost my purse i was going nuts my concert tickets to ozzfest was in it or else i would not have cared about the 99 dollars in change But there was the ladie who was working behind the elizabeth Arden counter and come up to me and tapped me on my shoulder And said honey if thats the purse your looking for its on your arm i was like there could be noway it was there before~`and there was this one time i pulled up along side of a truck at a red light when i thumed out a cigarette And ot went in to the guys truck then the light turned Green and i was outathere But theres more im a going to shut up now Peace :D

Those were all very funny creedsister LOL!! :D :D

creedsister 01-11-2004 09:04 PM

thanks love your singanutre i could live without the little boobies flashing At me LOL :nut:

AllForTheBoys 01-11-2004 09:39 PM

HA! HA! I'll keep that in mind!

creedsister 01-11-2004 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllForTheBoys
HA! HA! I'll keep that in mind!

i hope so