CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott's puffy face=side effect of meds (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=822)

TeriB19 12-10-2002 12:00 AM

Scott's puffy face=side effect of meds

For the last time, I hope everyone will read this thread and know once and for all the real deal. Prednisone is a steroid, lots of people take them for vocal problems, back problems and a host of other problems. I don't know if that is the exact med. that Scott is taking, but he is on meds for his health issues. One of the side effects is puffiness of the face. Jerry Lewis is on steroids and if anyone saw him on the Labor Day telethon, they would be saying the same thing. Look how fat he got. It's not weight gain, it's the medication's side effect. Can we please put this to rest now?

creedfan47a 12-10-2002 12:02 AM

:clap: :clap:

DangerousDan85 12-10-2002 12:10 AM

I had a double chin for a while.

TeriB19 12-10-2002 12:12 AM

And I have a big behind. I would venture to guess that there are NO perfect people posting on this bb. If there are, you may cast the first stone. But for crying out loud, I'm sick of the "fat" talk.

DangerousDan85 12-10-2002 12:14 AM

I said it, cause it was from Prenizone

luvscott4ever 12-10-2002 12:14 AM

give em' HELL Teri!!! Like we were talking about earlier, there isn't NOTHING wrong with being chunky!! I think he looks adorable with a little meat on his bones, he's too skinny to begin with, the man could stand a few more pounds...Frankly, I think he looks GREAT!!!

souldancer 12-10-2002 12:15 AM

Thanks Teri! So am I? Dang sick of these insensitive, little brats! Now, tell them to go get a life and listen to some Creed lyrics to find some depth in their souls about what is REAL and LOVING.

DangerousDan85 12-10-2002 12:16 AM

everyone is getting pissed off at me tonight.

luvscott4ever 12-10-2002 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>And I have a big behind. I would venture to guess that there are NO perfect people posting on this bb. If there are, you may cast the first stone. But for crying out loud, I'm sick of the "fat" talk. </b>

You can stop that now too!! If you ask me....you look GREAT!!!

creedfan47a 12-10-2002 12:19 AM

Quote:

<b>And I have a big behind. I would venture to guess that there are NO perfect people posting on this bb. If there are, you may cast the first stone. But for crying out loud, I'm sick of the "fat" talk. </b>

Well I am close to perfect.... :D But seriously, this "Scott's gained weight" crap is just like the stuff that gets said about actresses who LOSE a bit of weight - all of a sudden they are anorexic. Hell, they might be, but who are we to judge and say stuff about their bodies!? All through high school I was made fun of for being thin - it is just as hurtful as people commenting on someone who is large.

DangerousDan85 12-10-2002 12:20 AM

Re: Scott's puffy face=side effect of meds

Quote:

It's not weight gain, it's the medication's side effect. Can we please put this to rest now?

I was stating a side-effect I had, it also caused my skin problem

DangerousDan85 12-10-2002 12:20 AM

Prednizone SUCKS

TeriB19 12-10-2002 12:21 AM

Thanks for the compliment Luvscott. You're full of crap, but thanks.;)

And Dan, nobody is getting pissed at you, it's all the people who haven't really read through all the previous posts about Scott, and the reasons for his puffed up appearance. I apologize if it seems that we're coming down on you, we're not. I just wanted to make a thread where it is CLEAR what the problem is. Tired of reading post after post about why Scott is fat.:rolleyes:

creedfan47a 12-10-2002 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
everyone is getting pissed off at me tonight.

We're not!! We are just angry at this society that places so much emphasis on looks and being the 'perfect' size!

DangerousDan85 12-10-2002 12:22 AM

ok