CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The greatest debate of CreedFeed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8318)

creedsister 01-03-2005 01:47 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: I,ve Always Called It POP, But What Ever It Is, Everything Is Like Do You Wanna Coke, i really dont get that but anyways,

hayley 01-03-2005 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Hard one ;). I used to call them fizzy, but most people call them soft drink around here.

Oh no, soft drink isn't on the list, so fizzy is your vote, then? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
I think coke is fizzy not pop

YOU ROCK!! EAT THAT X ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
We call it pop here in Colorado..a coke is a coke and a pepsi is a pepsi..

Nooo what's wrong with you people? How can you sleep at night knowing that you call your fizzy POP?!? :crying:

Revisfoot, vote fizzy. For me. Please. I'M BEGGING YOU. :D:D

And Michael, surley you MUST call it fizzy in Ozy

titan9 01-03-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
You know what's funny? Down here in Texas, it's all called "Coke." It doesn't matter if you're drinking Dr. Pepper, Sprite, or actual Coca-Cola, if you want something to drink, you'd say, "Hey, y'all wanna go grab a Coke?" Seriously!

I heard that from a friend who's from downsouth, kinda weird, lol. I just call it pop. That's pretty much what it's called around here(Michigan)

Higher_Desire 01-03-2005 04:33 PM

I thought the full name was Fizzy Soda Pop...

H-D :pimp:

fluttergirl 01-03-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

I call my shoes...shoes. lol. Right now, I'm wearing what they call "casual boots." That's what I wear most of the time. I've got a brown pair of Dr. Marten's, and a black pair of Sketchers boots. I wear them, depending on my outfit. Like, right now, I'm wearing khakis, and an American Eagle sweater, so, naturally, I'm wearing my brown boots. However, if I was wearing a pair of jeans, a black T-shirt, (or an A-shirt, AKA, your common "wife-beater"), I'd have the black boots on. It's all style. :D

As for the whole coke debate, like fluttergirl said, it's all coke in Texas.

P.S. - What part of Texas are you from? I live in Vernon, which is about 45 min. west of Wichita Falls. :)

Also, for those who are interested...distance, in Texas, is not measured in miles or kilometers. No, it's measured in...TIME. As in, "I live about 10 MINUTES north of town." Can you believe that?!

Yes! A guy who gets the you can't wear brown with black thing! You are destined for great things my friend, great things...cept for the wife beater part...lol.

Yeah, people will be like, I live about two miles from you, and I'm like ok...and how LONG will it take to get there? I have no concept of distance...

hayley 01-03-2005 05:08 PM

Oh no, Pop is winning, this can't be happening!!!

Trimontana 01-03-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh no, Pop is winning, this can't be happening!!!

Me either hayley....ITS CALLED FIZZY DAMN IT!!!! :D oooopppppssssss Fizzy not Soda or Pop...... ;)

revisfoot 01-03-2005 05:59 PM

To win the heart of m' lady, I will vote FIZZY :D

fluttergirl 01-03-2005 05:59 PM

they need to remake the whole thing with a coke option.....

Trimontana 01-03-2005 06:00 PM

Quote:

Hayley.....that what i called a gentleman!!!!

revisfoot 01-03-2005 06:03 PM

Hayley, how come you're not on MSN?

Alter Shredder 01-03-2005 06:49 PM

Steve its funny, here in Illinois everyone calls it pop very odd that just over the state line its different. Now me, im a corporate gypsy so I Have lived all over and call it soda. So I'm made fun of a lot.

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 09:11 PM

hey revisfoot is that cause "everything is bigger in texas"? lol (your thing about measured in time rather than distance).
besides Texas, Alaska Florida and California the U.S states would be smaller than basically all other Australian states. I don't think any of them would touch Western Australia. Oh and Hayley sorry but its still soft drink hehe....
okay fine i'll vote fizzy.

TeriB19 01-03-2005 10:37 PM

Soda. Sneakers. Period.

hayley 01-03-2005 11:52 PM

Quote:

Me either hayley....ITS CALLED FIZZY DAMN IT!!!! :D oooopppppssssss Fizzy not Soda or Pop...... ;)

YES!! :D

Quote:

YES!! I LOVE YOU!! :laugh:

Quote:

Hayley.....that what i called a gentleman!!!!

Damn straight ... ;)

Quote:

Hayley, how come you're not on MSN?

Oh I wasn't on this morning because I only came on here for a little while to check into the threads, so I didn't go on MSN. But now the question is, how come you're not on MSN? Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
hey revisfoot is that cause "everything is bigger in texas"? lol (your thing about measured in time rather than distance).

Everything!? :D

Quote:

Oh and Hayley sorry but its still soft drink hehe....

NO YOU SUCK

Quote:

okay fine i'll vote fizzy.

Muahaha my magic powers won again! ;)