CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I sure enjoyed that creed DVD (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7960)

Xterminator27 11-17-2004 11:30 PM

I sure enjoyed that creed DVD

You know, that 16 songed DVD that came out last christmas? Remeber? The one windup advertised and got everyone excited about, Im so glad they went through with it, because i got it at christmas and it was great. I mean 16 whole live never-before seen video shots!. How great is that??

Although it did take them long enough, considering HILLARY DUFF has her own DVD and shes been out for a year, shitty bands that came out this year and only have one CD have their OWN DVD, but at least creed only took FOUR YEARS to get their DVD done!

Oh well at least i have it.

Oh wait there was no creed dvd. Thats odd, one of the biggest modern rock bands in the world, and after over 6 FRAKEN years of selling over 34 Million CDS overall, they still have NO DVD

Of course you say
"BUT X, THE GREATEST HITS HAS A DVD LOL"

greatest hits is a joke, its 16 songs I ALREADY HAVE, with like 5 music videos I ALREADY HAVE AND CAN VIEW FOR FREE ON THE WEBSITE and 5 LIVE SHOWS that half have already been shown everywhere and teh other half are to short to remeber.

Im still going to buy it, but still. Im kinda pissed at wind-up for sucking so much.

*goes out and buys creed greatest hits just for the sake that its creed
* watches music videos on 60' widescreen tv with subwoofer 5.1 surround sound untill my ears bleed off.

The CD is like a DVD (why would you get it for the songs, you already HAVE THEM ALL) but its like a slap in the face DVD, its like a collection of uncomplete stuff they lazingly threw together to mooch an extra buck off of.
I mean how hard is it to stick a few music videos and a bunch of already released songs?

anyways i could go on forever, point is wind-up sucks and creed.com sucks, they update that site like once a year.

also people dont know this but there were times when creedfeed.com was actually getting more web traffic then creed.com (which mark states is "top notch" LOL) creed.com has officially been owned when its fansite beats it for traffic ratings

Good Job steve

Torn Daredevil 11-17-2004 11:44 PM

The DVD has not been released due to legal issues. You don't have to be an ass ALL the time.

Higher_Desire 11-17-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
The DVD has not been released due to legal issues. You don't have to be an ass ALL the time.

Obviously you don't know X well enough. :rolleyes:

H-D :pimp:

RMadd 11-18-2004 06:45 AM

Quote:

hey there fella, calm down now... you can't stop him from being a dillhole, so just learn to laugh at some of the less important stuff he whines about, eh? your stress levels will drop significantly. it's the one thing he loves: makes a joke and suckers people into thinking he's being serious. makes him feel smart or something psychological like that

heinzel 11-18-2004 12:16 PM

Quote:

Hellboy, you really are a kid after all!!!!!!
Let people be man.
Well i think your name is what you are. hope you stay there!!!!!!!!!

Higher_Desire 11-18-2004 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinzel
Hellboy, you really are a kid after all!!!!!!
Let people be man.
Well i think your name is what you are. hope you stay there!!!!!!!!!

Talk about childish... :rolleyes:

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 11-18-2004 02:31 PM

I'll second that Colin :wtf:

RMadd 11-18-2004 03:46 PM

<~~ third

RMadd 11-18-2004 03:47 PM

I mean, sure he gives X a lot of crap, but you don't need to go speculating about damnation or anything

Xterminator27 11-18-2004 04:26 PM

Quote:

Stop ruining my great threads with your faggotry. Honestly your like a big peice of shit stuck to my shoe, it smells like ass and i cant get it off.

Your not worthy of posting in my threads, get out.

The Lithium 11-18-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

It's a way of saying that he's very disappointed about it, and I sure support him.

JulieCitySlicker 11-18-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
Stop ruining my great threads with your faggotry. Honestly your like a big peice of shit stuck to my shoe, it smells like ass and i cant get it off.

Is faggotry even a word :wtf: :rolleyes: :)

Xterminator27 11-18-2004 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Is faggotry even a word :wtf: :rolleyes: :)

it is now :D

Torn Daredevil 11-18-2004 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27

Make me. :finger: You need to stop insulting people for nothing at all. Hey everyone. Go check out the link that X posted in the "FINE WOMEN" thread in the Chat-O-Rama and you will see how disturbed he really is.

Xterminator27 11-18-2004 07:15 PM

Yhea i insult people for no reason...

more like you come in my perfectly amazing threads and take a big shit on them. Then you BS your way into an argument and end up getting it locked.

Like i perviously stated your a pile of shit on my shoe, and the janitor(mods) has to clean up the shit foot-prints you make on the creedfeed bbs.