CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott - New Music Due August 24th (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6538)

benkenobi 05-09-2004 01:58 PM

I knew they would do something with those songs Scott wrote for Mel Gibson. I bet this will be the same project that Ben Moody releases his solo songs he did for the movie, too. :)

Higher_Desire 05-09-2004 03:40 PM

This is cool news if it is indeed true. Maybe there was a lot of complaints about the album they decided to put out. But still, I agree with Trees, there are a hell of a lot of Passion albums out now.

H-D :dead:

Kim V. 05-09-2004 08:23 PM

Awesome!!! I can't wait to hear those new songs! I was so disappointed when the first time around, his songs didn't make it onto a Passion cd; this sure makes up for it! Sure hope this doesn't fall through.

aussiecreeder 05-09-2004 08:29 PM

i thought after the inspired by album didn't include the scott's and ben's stuff they would be included on their respesctive solo albums. scott must have a lot of material written.......

14Fuel 05-10-2004 02:10 PM

Good for Scott and good NEWS for us fans! God, August 24th sounds sooooooooo faaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaay! I'll be counting the days. :bounce:

-Sherri

WeatheredWoman 05-10-2004 03:28 PM

Hmmm... Trees comment sounds good to me : A Hott Stapp EP!! :pant: :pant: :pant:

Just can't wait to hear that intense voice again... :stapp:

benkenobi 05-10-2004 04:27 PM

Is this other "Passions" album coming out right before the DVD or something? Is that why it's scheduled for August?

Shadow 05-10-2004 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Is this other "Passions" album coming out right before the DVD or something? Is that why it's scheduled for August?

The DVD and CD will probably coincide with each other. When I get new information, I'll post it!

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 06:23 PM

Isn't August 24th also the pending release date for Alterbridge's album?

Bridge of Clay 05-10-2004 07:00 PM

it is, according to Michael's post from a long time ago.

it's not according to MTV

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
it is, according to Michael's post from a long time ago.

it's not according to MTV

Psh, you can't believe MTV.

creedwisdom 05-13-2004 09:45 PM

Whoohoo!!! Cant Wait!

sorry to be so late to reply, i don't usually get to the boards during the week cos of my work, but this is WONDERFUL NEWS!!! i was devastated not to hear those songs when the earlier project fell through.

i know this music will be incredible--right ftom the heart & soul!!! :D

i'm SO HAPPY!!!

Alter Shredder 05-13-2004 11:44 PM

lol i was thinking to myself, hey now that the alterbridge thing has broken and everyone is thinking about their cd at the end of summer, it wouldnt surprise me if scott releases some material around then to keep up with his band. haha, i guess this is the way to do it. I cant wait, i want to hear both stapp and alterbridge.

aussiecreeder 05-13-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
lol i was thinking to myself, hey now that the alterbridge thing has broken and everyone is thinking about their cd at the end of summer, it wouldnt surprise me if scott releases some material around then to keep up with his band. haha, i guess this is the way to do it. I cant wait, i want to hear both stapp and alterbridge.

LOL its a competition, the projects were announced at the same time so you would expect them to be released around the same time although Scott hasen't entered the studio yet as far as we know.

JenRN 05-14-2004 01:08 PM

the day it comes out I am getting it, I am going through withdrawl of that voice..... need new material.... :D