CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 05-31-2007 01:25 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

^:jam:

bilal 05-31-2007 05:31 PM

^ :clap:

actually.. .that is a very cool website.... i found out the my Pimp name is "White Chocolate Dynamite" ...... " i have changed 36% in last 10 years" and that "I am Kind of Stupid"... and that I am an "Emo Rocker" :wtf:

eusebioCBR 06-03-2007 05:59 AM

She haunts my thoughts;)

bilal 06-03-2007 06:53 AM

the most damn prettiest girl i have ever seen, known and been with ...was a cold hard bitch!!! :mad1:

HeavensOnFire 06-03-2007 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
the most damn prettiest girl i have ever seen, known and been with ...was a cold hard bitch!!! :mad1:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i know it.....i cant see it in myself i promise :D as it reflects from time to time ...i do believe it because of my hard driving :D training in all for...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, pursssssssssssssssss....im sorry ur a really nice guy and dont deserve one of those old things, but i guess opposites attract

Sincirr 06-03-2007 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
She haunts my thoughts;)

Oh hey! U must be watching the same orchestral opera performance I am! Thats basically the words to this piece thats on now! haha! :roll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bil
actually.. .that is a very cool website.... i found out the my Pimp name is "White Chocolate Dynamite" ...... " i have changed 36% in last 10 years" and that "I am Kind of Stupid"... and that I am an "Emo Rocker"

No way youre stupid. Shows how retarded those things can be! They said in the "What kind of donut are you?" quiz that I was original glazed!:wtf: HORSESH*T!:banghead:

WHITE CHOCOLATE DYNAMITE! HAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!

Dogstar 06-03-2007 11:50 AM

:laugh: I need to get my walk in before the rain comes. We're supposed to get a lot :eek:

bilal 06-07-2007 11:50 AM

.....and let there be rock!

HeavensOnFire 06-08-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Oh hey! U must be watching the same orchestral opera performance I am! Thats basically the words to this piece thats on now! haha! :roll:

No way youre stupid. Shows how retarded those things can be! They said in the "What kind of donut are you?" quiz that I was original glazed!:wtf: HORSESH*T!:banghead:

WHITE CHOCOLATE DYNAMITE! HAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!

DONNA LEE, turn off the tv, PLEASE!!! to much werid crap ya know to foucous on the world is crazy, it sounds lovley in all, but the way u complicant on something tv no good babe no good,

HeavensOnFire 06-08-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

.....and let there be rock!

Oh GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, :D

Sincirr 06-09-2007 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
DONNA LEE, turn off the tv, PLEASE!!! to much werid crap ya know to foucous on the world is crazy, it sounds lovley in all, but the way u complicant on something tv no good babe no good,

Watching an orchestra performance on tv is basically the same thing as watching a live Creed video. And it is also helping me sharpen my conducting and arranging skills!:D Don't panic;)

Oh and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT BELLAMY!

HeavensOnFire 06-10-2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Watching an orchestra performance on tv is basically the same thing as watching a live Creed video. And it is also helping me sharpen my conducting and arranging skills!:D Don't panic;)

Oh and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT BELLAMY!

i agree with ya watching an ocrchestra performance will do you no harm but i was talking about just that alone;) if you know what i mean

Dogstar 06-11-2007 12:59 AM

Cats crack me up. My little Theo was deep in sleep when he had the sudden urge to clean a paw. After he was done, he went back to sleep. Cats are the original clean freaks :D.

Sincirr 06-11-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

...but i was talking about just that alone;) if you know what i mean

LOL that sounds DIRTY!:eek: :D

HeavensOnFire 06-12-2007 01:06 AM

Quote:

LOL that sounds DIRTY!:eek: :D

DONNA LEE, it sounds dirty no no thats all in your head , what i was talking about is all the mixed up stuff you whatch on tv that plays upon your mind, ya know u dont need to that, im sure ya know what im talking about ;) now just what was it you were thinking about he he,

Sincirr 06-12-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

DONNA LEE, it sounds dirty no no thats all in your head , what i was talking about is all the mixed up stuff you whatch on tv that plays upon your mind, ya know u dont need to that, im sure ya know what im talking about ;) now just what was it you were thinking about he he,

"just that alone if you know what i mean" sounded like...:suave:
What do you THINK I was thinking?:laugh:

SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

bilal 06-12-2007 06:13 PM

^ don't mind if i do......... :)

Sincirr 06-13-2007 09:01 AM

Quote:

:wow:

HeavensOnFire 06-13-2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

"just that alone if you know what i mean" sounded like...:suave:
What do you THINK I was thinking?:laugh:

SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

Its Ok Donna Lee A SUBJECT IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BUT NOT COMPLETY CEASED TO NOT BE BROUGHT BACK UP AGAIN,

HeavensOnFire 06-13-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLORY TO GOD, my friend....

eusebioCBR 06-14-2007 01:22 AM

I own six watches and I want to buy more.

Sincirr 06-14-2007 12:08 PM

I am f***in SICK of trying to turn a blind eye!

bilal 06-14-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I own six watches and I want to buy more.

hmm...i was saving for a "Tissot" I really liked ...... but then thought better off it... may be later :)

Quote:

I am f***in SICK of trying to turn a blind eye!

then i hope there are gona be few black eyes :chair: :chair: .... :shoot:

:D

eusebioCBR 06-14-2007 08:03 PM

[quote=bilal]hmm...i was saving for a "Tissot" I really liked ...... but then thought better off it... may be later :)

Buy it!!!:D

I just bought an Omega Seamaster. I'm obsessed with it:nut: I should add it's taken me eleven years to aquire my little collection.

Sincirr 06-15-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

...then i hope there are gona be few black eyes :chair: :chair: .... :shoot:
:D

Youre too cool MrB!
:hugs:

HeavensOnFire 06-17-2007 12:42 AM

Quote:

Youre too cool MrB!
:hugs:

I Love Ya,s :hugs: :hugs: da understanding hugs

Sincirr 06-17-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:

I Love Ya,s :hugs: :hugs: da understanding hugs

Thanks sissy! Awesome hugs!

Oh yeah u know how u said to watch what I watch on TV? I am now watching a documentary on miracle healings LOL!

HeavensOnFire 06-17-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Thanks sissy! Awesome hugs!

Oh yeah u know how u said to watch what I watch on TV? I am now watching a documentary on miracle healings LOL!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, LMAO yes those are cool to whatch :D well enjoy it,

Sincirr 06-17-2007 12:28 PM

Ah well I can be rather cynical about this stuff sometimes. Specially this thing about a guy that to heal people, scrapes their eyeballs! :eek:

Freaky shit!

Good to see you online my sweet creedsista!

HeavensOnFire 06-17-2007 12:38 PM

Quote:

Ah well I can be rather cynical about this stuff sometimes. Specially this thing about a guy that to heal people, scrapes their eyeballs! :eek:

Freaky shit!

Good to see you online my sweet creedsista!

that reminds me of the movie jeepers creepers haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes freaky i tell ya u cant turn the damn tv on it must be some kinda of werid ritual sweet heart turn the channel its so good to see u my donna lee baby

Sincirr 06-17-2007 01:48 PM

^yeah its over now. Interesting to watch tho. At least people cant say I am ignorant of these things...though I would definitely not try it out myself! LOL

HeavensOnFire 06-17-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

^yeah its over now. Interesting to watch tho. At least people cant say I am ignorant of these things...though I would definitely not try it out myself! LOL

yes i agree with ya about the ignorant of these things its like you never know when question will come or what moron is going question u with something stupid we think we are like so ready at times then a question will like hit ya off guard And Your Like UH UH Well UH WELL LODON CAN KISS MY ASS, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dennis Quade GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no u dont wanna try that home, all though we could think of a lot people LMAO :) that is worthy of such an expirment BUT GOD SAID LEAVE VEANGES TO ME AND I SHALL BURN THE WICKED THOSE WHO LAUGH NOW SHALL BE WEEPING. GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

bilal 06-18-2007 03:29 PM

i am .... tired .... much ... too .... tired.........

Sincirr 06-19-2007 09:02 AM

so am i but i wanna stay up for the insane storm thats gonna hit here any hour now!

bilal 06-19-2007 05:06 PM

^ lol .... and we had the warmest day of this year so far.... it was somewhere around 100 .....

HeavensOnFire 06-20-2007 12:29 AM

Quote:

i am .... tired .... much ... too .... tired.........

I,AM I,AM yes i know it can get tiresome being constant aware, i said all thoughs mine eyes slumber for sleep in the mid night whatches have i forgotten to acknowlege that even in my sleep i,am a greater whatch than that of man even if he were awake, if mine eyes has failed me because i sleep then another shall contiune and take my place in the midnight hours for surley my beloved has at right to rest, GLORY TO GOD...

Siana 06-22-2007 11:04 AM

I wanna go out for a walk...but i gotta read for my exams :(

bilal 06-22-2007 01:56 PM

i shouldn't have unleashed on those beef burritos ......... my plumbing is killing me now..........

eusebioCBR 06-22-2007 04:24 PM

^:eek: everybody RUN!!!

Sincirr 06-23-2007 11:52 AM

Quote:

i shouldn't have unleashed on those beef burritos ......... my plumbing is killing me now..........

You know what man...I remember the first time I ever ate at Taco Bell many years ago...the restroom there was immensely quiet, and there were no air vents...Now...Are you sensing where I am going with this?
:shit:

:roll:
:roll::roll:
:roll: