CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

aprile89 12-18-2003 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Dear Aprile89, please tell you son for me that whitebird will say a special prayer that Santa will come to him on Christmas Eve. I love and work with children, and I think that they are the most important people that we have in our world. They are our future.

Please be strong for your Mother and son, it is a special bond that they hold.

Oh Santa IS commin to town on Christmas Eve .. Jake doesn't know it. I've hired a Santa to come on the 24th like I have the past 2 years. Jake is just nervous because his mamaw is sick and is afraid Santa won't come!

I'm tryin to be strong but there is only so much one person can take and I am nearing the end of my rope.

*I* was in the ER this morning and I may have to go back tonight if I can't get my asthma under control. My chest and my back hurt so bad from coughing.

I appreciate all of your kindness, thoughtfulness and prayer. God knows I NEED it right about now!

JulieCitySlicker 12-18-2003 09:57 PM

So sorry to hear about that asthma Aprile :eek: I hope it cools down soon for ya

*HUGS*
I'll be praying for ya :hugs:

whitebird 12-18-2003 10:23 PM

Dear Aprile89, I have asthma too. Try relaxing in a steamy bath, lit with candles. The stress drains away, along with the tightness in your chest.

You have endured much lately, and your body is reacting to the strain. Let youself heal and relax.

JulieCitySlicker 12-18-2003 10:25 PM

I was born with asthma but thank God it went away ;)

MrSeeker 12-19-2003 02:21 AM

Yea, I had asthma when i was younger too, i hated it!!!
anywayz, the love i feel in here is just amazing!!! Keep it up :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-19-2003 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprile89
Oh Santa IS commin to town on Christmas Eve .. Jake doesn't know it. I've hired a Santa to come on the 24th like I have the past 2 years. Jake is just nervous because his mamaw is sick and is afraid Santa won't come!

I'm tryin to be strong but there is only so much one person can take and I am nearing the end of my rope.

*I* was in the ER this morning and I may have to go back tonight if I can't get my asthma under control. My chest and my back hurt so bad from coughing.

I appreciate all of your kindness, thoughtfulness and prayer. God knows I NEED it right about now!

All the stress that is going on probably is triggering your asthma. I just hope everything goes ok with your mom! I also hope Jake has a wonderful christmas. Sounds like he's very worried about his mamaw! I'll keep saying my prayers for at this rough time! :hugs:

Whitebird I'm also sending at a special prayer for you and your sister! You have been a stone beam of support for so many people on here including me! Thank you for that so now, I return it back to you! :hugs: Sending them your way!

whitebird 12-19-2003 10:20 PM

SCOTTSMYMAN, Thank you for your kindness and prayers. It really seems that everything that is given here to others, comes back to us thru kindness when we need it ourselves. I'm glad that I was able to give support to you, and things turned out so very well.

Sheila63 12-20-2003 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird

I would also ask of yourself and others to say a prayer for my sister. I love her very much, and she will have to endure another major surgery in a very short time. She has had to have one, and and just found out the she will have to have another. She is not strong enough physically and, and from long distance have to send her my love and support.

Please help me to give her strength in the very near future.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, whitebird.:hugs: One surgery is enough to endure let alone two. Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Aprile, Jake is so fortunate to have you as his mom. Even with all that you're going through I think it's so wonderful that you hired a Santa to come on Christmas Eve. Take care of yourself and I will be praying for you, Jake and your mom.:hugs: :hugs: {{{{APRILE}}}}

whitebird 12-20-2003 09:03 PM

Aprile89, I loved what you are doing for little Jake, having Santa come to your home.

I hope that you are feeling better today, I'm going to say another prayer for you Mother too.

whitebird 12-24-2003 08:32 AM

I have a very dear friend that will have emergency surgery on Friday. He is a kind and gentle man, who has given love and consideration to myself and my family.

This is a very, very serious procedure, and I would ask the kindness of a prayer for a stranger.

Kind thoughts and strength sent, will be greatly appreciated by me.

Thank you.

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-24-2003 09:10 AM

Prayers to your friend whitebird. I hope all goes well and I wish him a speedy recovery!
Happy Holidays to you and all your loved ones! :hugs: :angel:

Sheila63 12-24-2003 04:14 PM

My thoughts and prayers will be with you, your friend and his family, whitebird.

I know this as been a challenging time for you and I wish you a Happy Holiday with your loved ones.:hugs:

Dogstar 12-24-2003 09:32 PM

You got it, whitebird....Also, I have a request, too. A good friend of mine was diagnosed with colon cancer and he needs your prayers and healing thoughts. The docs aren't sure they can do anything for him, but he's going to an oncologist to find out more. One doctor told him he only had two months to live, but another thinks he may be able to help him. He's a great guy with a terrific family. Thanks in advance to you all.

creedsister 12-24-2003 09:47 PM

i will be praying for your friend dogstar,, :)

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-25-2003 01:20 AM

I will keep your friend in my prayers, Dogstar. My grandpa had colon cancer, and they got to it in time. We're all very thankful for that. Just an update on my great grandma, she had her surgery yesterday morning, and is doing fine! I'd like to thank you all once again for your prayers! God bless you all, and have a very Merry Christmas! Drive carefully on the roads, and stay warm, and don't get sick!