CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

SCTMM's hubby 01-13-2004 08:21 PM

:eek: Im sorry to hear that. We'll keep her and the family in our thoughts and prayers.

JulieCitySlicker 01-13-2004 08:29 PM

I'll be praying for your friend Teri :)

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-14-2004 05:13 PM

Teri, my dear friend! I'm sooo sorry to hear about your friend! :hugs: Prayers and support are heading her way and yours!

Now with that said. I have a prayer request of my own. It's just a little one. Steve is waiting to hear about a transfer he has been asking for now for 3 years! We will most likely have the answer to this by tomorrow! If you could all just give a little shout out for us that he gets it that would be much appreciated! It is very important that he gets this because of his recent health issues! Just all keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you all know hopefully tomorrow! Thank you :hugs: :angel:

Sheila63 01-14-2004 06:14 PM

Kris and Steve, I will be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.:hugs::hugs: I really hope everything works out for the two of you.

JenRN 01-14-2004 10:44 PM

-Praying for you Kris and Steve, you deserve the best.
-Teri sorry to hear about your friend as well
-I need little prayer as well, getting really down on myself and having a hard time recently with wondering "what is wrong with me" I hope this is a phase, it hurts too bad :(

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2004 11:06 PM

I will definitely be praying for you Kris and Steve :D

:hugs:

SCTMM's hubby 01-15-2004 12:32 AM

Jen sweety there's nothing wrong with you . you are the most kindest person that I know and we havent even met yet.Hang in there and know that we all here on the board are here to help you in your time of need. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

creedsister 01-15-2004 12:55 AM

im praying for everybody here there is alot so rest asure that old Creedsis here has got a long prayer list with all you dudes and dudets name on it GOD Bless Ya ;)

Dogstar 01-15-2004 02:05 AM

Jen, consider it done, girl...And there isn't a thing wrong with you!!!! You are a cool, wonderful person, and don't you forget that.

Kris, will do! I hope Steve gets the transfer. Sending positive vibes to those who are deciding :D.

TeriB19 01-15-2004 11:45 AM

I'm keeping Kris and Steve in my prayers for the transfer they are seeking for Steve, as well as the continued good news for Steve's health. I'm keeping Jen in my prayers because Jen, you are the kindest, most genrerous person and you need to keep your spirits up. You deserve happiness and love and light. I think you are the greatest and I hope you begin to feel better soon.

JenRN 01-15-2004 04:33 PM

Thanks guys..... having a REALLY hard time lately. :( I hope this passes soon, it hurts to the core, the feeling a raw and brutal.

-So Kris and Steve any word yet? Gee if you need work with good benefits you can always come here to Virginia, there are soooo many great jobs here :D I would help you out in any way posssible. PLUS we have great medical programs here for you STEVE. And Kris my hospital is currently paying people to go to nursing school, I know you expressed interest before in this. My hospital is paying full tuition and giving new grads jobs starting at $46,000 a year, not bad for a new grad! :)

SCTMM's hubby 01-15-2004 05:20 PM

Well so far I called my union rep and the unoffical word is I'M GOING TO PLEASENTVILLE!!! :dancing: :stappchic :wiggle: :darkdance :banana: :syncdance (25min from home instead of 2 1/2 hrs) :D :D :D
But I have to wait until I get the offical call from Human Recorces (tomorrow I hope) It only took them 2 1/2 years to finally do it. Thanks to all for the prayers and support

JulieCitySlicker 01-15-2004 05:25 PM

Thats great news Steve :dancing: I hope everything works out well for you :D

Sheila63 01-15-2004 06:46 PM

That's AWESOME news, Steve!!!:dancing: :bounce: I'll keep my fingers crossed and positive thoughts going your way until you hear the final word. You and Kris are both so great and you deserve the best.

Jen, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You are giving, caring person with a great spirit. I've had times where I wondered if I would ever feel better and I'm here to tell you that the feelings do pass and you will feel better although I know right now it might be hard to believe that. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks to give you a great big hug. Until then, these will have to do.:hugs: :hugs: {{{{{JEN}}}}} Remember we're here for you and we love you.

MrSeeker 01-15-2004 08:40 PM

my best friend's brother,Mitch,tried to commit suicide today and is now in the hospital so please be in prayer,thank you.