CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 03-02-2006 11:26 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

my precious girl :hugs: :hugs: flustrated i needed something for my signature A new one :mad: very simple scripture and i cant find it i use the references cant get it i even got it wrote down some where and its some where in my older note books, i,ll find it later ,

bilal 03-02-2006 10:52 PM

why do i have to justify...............the way i live my life!!!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-04-2006 08:42 PM

This is pathetic! Its not even 8 oclock here yet and I'm ready to sleep:o :thud:

Rocketqueen 03-04-2006 11:56 PM

damn ankle,

Anna1011 03-05-2006 05:28 AM

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:

Sincirr 03-05-2006 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
;) i know it Guys can be such D*&*Cks

hmmm - such D* & CK's eh? What does D stand for and what does CK's stand for? :suave:

Anna1011 03-05-2006 06:19 AM

Im in LOVE with Zacky from Avenged Sevenfold lmao :wub::wub:

Sincirr 03-05-2006 09:12 AM

OH YEH! And heres a random thought for Trimontana!

My friend and I were watching the live DVD for Papa Roach and I thought of u!

bilal 03-05-2006 07:15 PM

not agian tommorrow................... damn......... its the tax update session again tommmorw at office...........damn............ this means SHE will be there too.................. and this means .............. i wont be able to speak to anyone at all............... in her presence........... i loose all my strengths............ and you guys will not even believe if i tell ya..... that i dont even have the strength to look at her face............. i have seen dat face only 5- 6 time.s....... rest.....i dont have strength to even do dat........ i dunno........ the day if she talks to me.............i might even fall to the floor......... last week i skipped the session......... cant afford to dat this week............... damn.......... what get in to me....i dunno............. she aint that type of girl that people will turn their heads to look ............. its her simplicity that gets me !!!................. but i know if i look at that face tomorrow............. i will definitely lose my voice for the whole day................ pray for me guys.....................

Ana4Stapp 03-05-2006 07:31 PM

what beautiful, bilal! I loved your words...hope you have the strenght to talk to her about your feelings...;)

bilal 03-05-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
what beautiful, bilal! I loved your words...hope you have the strenght to talk to her about your feelings...;)

TALK TO HER :eek: :eek: .............lady !!!.......i have just decided i will going to the office late......exaclty when the session ends.............so i dont have to face her................. i mean......... this dont happens to me ............. but to face her...... ineed supreme strength........... after weekend..........when i am feeling i have wasted most of my time.....listentin music and all.......... i dont seem to getting that feeling where i can say ...."yes...i can face her"........... imean ........i dunno........... all i wish and hope is the best for her...... and when i feel i am not at my best.......... i cant face her............... i mean.........its so complicated............ i dunno!..........

JulieCitySlicker 03-05-2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
hmmm - such D* & CK's eh? What does D stand for and what does CK's stand for? :suave:

D=Dickheads and CK's=CroCK's of shit:D

Rocketqueen 03-06-2006 01:48 PM

thank you my precious julie girl i,ve got such good education :D from here haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im serious

facelessmike 03-07-2006 10:56 AM

Medications have too many side effects :confused:

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
thank you my precious julie girl i,ve got such good education :D from here haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im serious

Mauhhahaha:laugh: