CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 01-03-2006 10:02 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Had a fight with 2 separate friends tonight! Everyone is just INSANE!

Rocketqueen 01-03-2006 01:39 PM

:D unless it was out of control like knifes and guns i would have let,em kicked each others ass no re matches and let,em shake hands my friend

Sincirr 01-04-2006 08:37 AM

No I mean verbal fights with 2 friends in 2 separate occasions. One it was over a bloody bible verse that I am sure we both had good points on but he said I was dead wrong, and I have studdied theology!

And the other got surprisingly mad when i made a joke about her driving! We have joked about her driving before so i dont get it.

Rocketqueen 01-04-2006 12:19 PM

oh i thought somebody was getting their ass kicked, one of those, kind for starters my friend i dont know what Theology is, but what verses were they because sometimes you gotta use another one to person to reflict their point on how its getting acrossed to theme, and i know in times you get caught off guard easily, thats why we watch as well pray oh man now that came as a big argument one time, and its meaning therof , which is one i live by whatch as well as pray, now as far as the chick with the car, Good Chance IT COULD HAVE BEEN PMS, my precious,

aussiecreeder 01-04-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
No I mean verbal fights with 2 friends in 2 separate occasions. One it was over a bloody bible verse that I am sure we both had good points on but he said I was dead wrong, and I have studdied theology!

And the other got surprisingly mad when i made a joke about her driving! We have joked about her driving before so i dont get it.

isn't it a little ironic to argue over a bible verse? hopefully it wasen't about turning the other cheek.....

Anna1011 01-05-2006 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
We re certainly not bored by your probs, Anna. Its the opposite. You know you have lots of people here that loves you, right? So its cool you can talk and share your problems here.Youre not alone, sweet.;)

thanx Ana :hugs:

i saw him yesterday, i went to take him his stuff back. it was hard seeing him stood there, i didnt know what to say to him.

Dogstar 01-05-2006 07:47 PM

Myles Kennedy rules...that is all :D

Sincirr 01-06-2006 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
isn't it a little ironic to argue over a bible verse? hopefully it wasen't about turning the other cheek.....

hahaha! Yeh I felt like a hypocrite! But then again I didnt appreciate him making me feel small cos he has an insecurity and loves to shove his 'intellect' in my face..

If you still visit the religion thread u will see the thing we were arguing about. Debating in the proper thread and all...nuff said in this one I think;) :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by A1
i saw him yesterday, i went to take him his stuff back. it was hard seeing him stood there, i didnt know what to say to him.

At least u kept it discrete. I'm proud of you. I would have kept his stuff in spite:cuss:, hehe!:naughty:

aussiecreeder 01-06-2006 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
hahaha! Yeh I felt like a hypocrite! But then again I didnt appreciate him making me feel small cos he has an insecurity and loves to shove his 'intellect' in my face..

If you still visit the religion thread u will see the thing we were arguing about. Debating in the proper thread and all...nuff said in this one I think;) :D

i have no problem talking about religion or politics but whenever its done on bulletin boards it seems to get out of control. why can't people just tell eachother where they stand without behaving like a bunch of five year olds or telling eachother they are going to hell?

Anna1011 01-06-2006 06:05 AM

Quote:

At least u kept it discrete. I'm proud of you. I would have kept his stuff in spite, hehe!
my mum said i shud have kept his stuff but it just reminded me of him and i dint want it there anymore and i wanna try and stay friends with him

Sincirr 01-06-2006 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael
i have no problem talking about religion or politics but whenever its done on bulletin boards it seems to get out of control. why can't people just tell eachother where they stand without behaving like a bunch of five year olds or telling eachother they are going to hell?

Man, U R so bluddy opinionated! Why dont u just GO TO HELLLLLL!!!:cuss:
:laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by A1
my mum said i shud have kept his stuff but it just reminded me of him and i dint want it there anymore and i wanna try and stay friends with him

Thats a very wise choice A1.:thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker 01-07-2006 08:22 PM

Well,I think the crap just hit the fan! Mom found out about my dad's new girlfriend from his girlfriend's mother in law. OMG! THE DRAMA!!! I just hope that mom doesn't call here because I am so not in the mood for it!

Sincirr 01-07-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Well,I think the crap just hit the fan! Mom found out about my dad's new girlfriend from his girlfriend's mother in law. OMG! THE DRAMA!!! I just hope that mom doesn't call here because I am so not in the mood for it!

S**t! Oh no!
I agree! Here we go!
Take the phone off the hook!

Sincirr 01-08-2006 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr, concerning her friend getting the s**ts
...got mad when i made a joke about her driving! We have joked about her driving before so i dont get it.

Turns out she was playing games with me cos i emailed her an apology and she emailed back saying that she couldnt believe how much of a big deal I made about it and she thought my efforts to apologise were basically just hillarious, so I emailed her back and said that I was heaps worried that I had hurt her feelings and after the fight with the other guy that night, I was heaps sensitive about arguing with people and I would appreciate her not making a joke about my apology...bluddy bitch! I blocked her a**! I'm p***d!

hayley 01-16-2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Myles Kennedy rules...that is all :D

LOL

Larry Mullen Jr. is hot

That is all

:laugh: