CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

MrSeeker 12-04-2003 08:15 PM

Yup :D

creedsister 12-04-2003 09:59 PM

ya

JenRN 12-04-2003 10:55 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-creedsister+12-04-2003 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedsister @ 12-04-2003 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-04-2003 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-04-2003 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going to be shelfish and ask for a prayer for me.&nbsp; I am having a low point like I thought I may during December.&nbsp; My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is coming and the thought of being alone is taking it's toll on me.&nbsp; I am now sick and feel alone, sad and lonely.&nbsp; I have gotten past the point of knowing this is for the best for me, but being alone is hard, never realized I would have this lonely of a time.&nbsp; I have good times and bad times, but the past week has been rough.&nbsp; I just want someone to fix a cup of tea for me and sit with me and snuggle up while I am sick, can't say I miss it, cause I did not have it before, but I NEED it obvioulsy.&nbsp; I try to get through times like this knowing things will get better someday, but I can't deny the fact that I feel like I get dealt the wicked hand of cards all the time.&nbsp; :( [/b][/quote]
It sounds like your life sucks,,,Gf,,i will pray for ya,,nothing is never bad has it seems,,,after the rain comes the sun,, [/b][/quote]
I would not say my life sucks, just going through a seperation.... not easy. :wtf:

TeriB19 12-04-2003 11:01 PM

Jen, you know you are always in our hearts, and in our thoughts. Anything we can do to help, we are all just a phone call away!!

JulieCitySlicker 12-04-2003 11:01 PM

Please pray for my sister in law, she just had a misscarriage :( :crying:

MrSeeker 12-05-2003 12:53 AM

Sure thing Julie

JulieCitySlicker 12-05-2003 01:06 AM

Thank you Kevin :hugs:

MrSeeker 12-05-2003 02:06 AM

Anytime :)

whitebird 12-05-2003 11:45 AM

Creed Defaultgirl, I would like to add my thoughts and prayers in reply to your post. It sounds like you really love your Great Grandmother. That is a very special relationship, and very dear.

Julie, I'm sad to hear about your Sister In Law. I know that you were very excited to again become an Aunt, and the relationship with little Olivia gives you great joy. I'll say a prayer for all of you. Take special care through the holidays.

Jen, did you rent It's A Wonderful Life, and watch it with a box of kleenix? I know this time must really be hard for you. Very giving people also need to receive, and you are not getting that from one special person in your life right now. I however have no doubt that you will find someone to share your life with, but right now you just need to have some time to recover from the past, and gear up for the future. Don' rush it, it will happen when it is supposed to happen. Take very special care, and have a beautiful birthday with friends or family.

JulieCitySlicker 12-05-2003 12:35 PM

Thank you whitebird :hugs:

Sheila63 12-05-2003 03:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+12-04-2003 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 12-04-2003 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am going to be shelfish and ask for a prayer for me. I am having a low point like I thought I may during December. My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is coming and the thought of being alone is taking it's toll on me. I am now sick and feel alone, sad and lonely. I have gotten past the point of knowing this is for the best for me, but being alone is hard, never realized I would have this lonely of a time. I have good times and bad times, but the past week has been rough. I just want someone to fix a cup of tea for me and sit with me and snuggle up while I am sick, can't say I miss it, cause I did not have it before, but I NEED it obvioulsy. I try to get through times like this knowing things will get better someday, but I can't deny the fact that I feel like I get dealt the wicked hand of cards all the time. :( [/b][/quote]
Jen, I'd love to be there to sit and chat with you in person. My best advice is to do whatever you can to make yourself feel better. It's different for everyone but I know listening to music, writing, talking to friends, having a good cry or watching a favorite movie usually makes me feel better. If I could, I'd treat to a great seafood dinner for your birthday. :D When I come for a visit, we'll definitely to that, okay? Remember that we're here for you, support you and love you.:hugs: :hugs: ({{{{JEN}}}}}

Julie, I'm so sorry to hear about Mary's miscarriage. She will be in my prayers as well as you and the rest of your family. What whitebird said is so true. I know you were excited about being an aunt again and I'm sorry for your loss too.:hugs: :hugs: {{{{{JULIE}}}}}

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-05-2003 05:13 PM

Oh man, that is very sad Julie. When things seem to be going good, then it turns into a disaster, is always hard.
I'll be praying for you Jen while you go through a seperation. I can say, I don't know anything about what that's like. My parents are still together, and I'm not old enough to have a serious relationship.
Will be praying for all of you!

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-05-2003 06:32 PM

Julie, I'm soo sorry about Mary! I'll be saying a prayer for her and for your family! :hugs:

JenRN 12-05-2003 09:49 PM

Whitebird you always know what to say to make me smile. This is such a hard time for me right now. I have a hard time understanding why something I put so much into, just literally crumbled in my face. We had problems for so long, I guess for me it was such a denial factor. But reality came down and bite me, and bite me hard. I have seen a severe decline in his state of mind and health since we spit, it is hard for me to see, but in the same sense I feel that "he has made his bed now he needs to lye in it" I know that this will make me stronger. But somtimes I just want something to make me smile and happy, it seems I have had too many things to challenge me for the past several years. Thanks for the kind words you should work for Hallmark! :D

Sheila, what can I say you are always so kind and supportive I can't thank you enough.

CreedDefaultgirl- thanks! ;)

Sheila63 12-05-2003 10:15 PM

You're welcome, Jen. :D :hugs: And thank you for your kind words. I know what you mean about hard times making you stronger. There have been times when I've said, "okay, enough already!!" and with time, everything does get better.