CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Myrtle Beach show - save me b side.. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7744)

Metalingus_Jay 10-20-2004 11:13 AM

Myrtle Beach show - save me b side..

hey everyone, first off, i'd like to introduce myself since i'm a new member. my name is Jay and i'm from Tennessee.. i was wondering if anyone else on here was going to the rescheduled myrtle beach show.. also, i was wondering if anyone has an mp3 of save me. thanks for anyones help!!

Trimontana 10-20-2004 01:24 PM

wELCOME TO THIS FAMILY JAY!!!!! :D :D :D

riggersversion1 10-20-2004 02:39 PM

Hey dude :)

Welcome to the board.

Riggers Version 1.

The Lithium 10-20-2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalingus_Jay
hey everyone, first off, i'd like to introduce myself since i'm a new member. my name is Jay and i'm from Tennessee.. i was wondering if anyone else on here was going to the rescheduled myrtle beach show.. also, i was wondering if anyone has an mp3 of save me. thanks for anyones help!!

I have the MP3 and OYE single-version of Save Me.

TeriB19 10-20-2004 09:58 PM

Welcome to Creedfeed, MJ!!

RMadd 10-21-2004 01:44 AM

Welcome! I've got it! It rocks!

TremontiRx 10-21-2004 09:22 PM

Both. I am going to the rescheduled MB show and I have mp3 (and CD single version) of Save Me.

I really thought they were going to play it in Atlanta. It was on the setlist and I was so pumped to hear it. Disappointed that they didn't. :(

Metalingus_Jay 10-21-2004 10:54 PM

when did you find out that the show was cancelled? because i from Nashville, and i drove to spend the weekend in SC and we found out the show was rescheduled for Nov.19.. i was pretty disappointed, but now i guess the anticipation is growing even more now after reading everyones reviews of the shows!

Metalingus_Jay 10-22-2004 02:38 AM

[quote=TremontiRx]Both. I am going to the rescheduled MB show and I have mp3 (and CD single version) of Save Me.

could you possibly send me the mp3? i have yet to hear the full song

TremontiRx 10-22-2004 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalingus_Jay
when did you find out that the show was cancelled? because i from Nashville, and i drove to spend the weekend in SC and we found out the show was rescheduled for Nov.19.. i was pretty disappointed, but now i guess the anticipation is growing even more now after reading everyones reviews of the shows!

I read Michael's post at ABB.net on Thursday afternoon. Believe me when I tell you that you won't be disappointed when you do finally get to see them in November. It is well worth the wait. However, I am sorry you travelled all the way to MB without knowing about the postponement. :(