CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What song do you listen when you miss Creed? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8964)

Ana4Stapp 04-13-2005 08:32 PM

What song do you listen when you miss Creed?

It's no my real intention post a lamentation trhead here, no way, but, i was watching TV, actually, a musical TV program and to my surprise it showed Creed -video- My Sacrifice, (awesome! I thought ) and when it ended I noticed I miss them so much!! :(
Even though I LOVE AB and Stapp and wish them well, and know: they won't be reunited again cause they had their moment,Creed was a very special journey in my life...and consequently... I'm listening to them... ;)
Actually,when I miss them I listen to Faceless man, one of the most beautiful and inspired Creed songs.

So, I just wanna know it: when you miss Creed, what (first)song you listen to ?

titan9 04-14-2005 09:22 AM

Interesting question. It's funny, I've been hearing Creed a lot on the local Rock stations(mainly "What's This Life For" has been played). Anytime I hear them on the radio, whether it's pop or rock radio, I miss them. Even though I'm happy with the way things are right now, I still miss Creed a bit. They were a very special band together, that much no one can deny, not even the haters. They had such a great amount of success in just 6 years time, success that I can't see any of the Rock bands currently around duplicating. Creed had just the right combination to dominate both Rock and Pop charts.

Now which song do I listen to when I miss Creed? Usually I listen to the Blue Collar version of "One". It brings back a lot of good memories.

uncertaindrumer 04-14-2005 04:47 PM

Well, everyone knows I don't miss Creed, but the song that makes me wanna listen to Creed again is definitely Pity for A dime. While not my favorite Creed song (its behind Bullets and unforgiven), it symbolizes everything Creed could have been... well, most of it at least.

crest tattoo 04-17-2005 02:30 PM

I have three:
Mainly, What's this Life For?
Higher
My Sacrifice
I love Faceless Man too.

GregS 04-23-2005 07:54 PM

Man i listen 2 them all the time.. So all their albums really..

Johnnynips 04-24-2005 11:13 PM

Re:What Song

I prefer stuff from all three albums...Higher, Bullets, Young grow old, and Bound and tied.

HigherGirl 04-28-2005 09:05 PM

Quite a few !!!!

Alot of: Whose Got my Back...Bullets...Higher..Don't stop Dancing..

Airsck 08-31-2005 03:21 PM

When I miss Creed... hum... i listen to all songs hahaha but mainly Dont Stop Dancing, Higher, Whats This Life For

The Lithium 08-31-2005 04:27 PM

Um, Higher I guess... Stand Here With Me too! I honostly don't miss Creed much at all! I think AB makes all the music I want to hear!

Steve 08-31-2005 10:00 PM

When I feel like listening to Creed I usually play the following :

- Torn
- My Own Prison
- Pity For A Dime
- WTLF
- One
- To Whom It May Concern
- This Is The End

That usually gets me back into the 'Creed moment' heh

Dogstar 08-31-2005 10:49 PM

I love the whole MOP album, so I usually pop that in. After that, it would be What If, Say I and Young Grow Old or I'm 18.

Muad'Dib 09-01-2005 07:22 AM

My Own Prison
OLB
Inside Us All
Beautiful
One

titan9 09-01-2005 10:54 AM

I've been playing HC and MOP a lot lately. Usually I listen to the whole MOP album(there are really no songs I'd skip on there) and most of the HC album(I might skip tracks like WAWO and Are You Ready, but sometimes listen to the entire album). I do play Weathered on occasion, but I definitely prefer HC and MOP to Weathered.

scrit 09-01-2005 11:24 AM

Actually I listen to Metalingus then I don't miss them any more. Creed was a great band, but imo Alterbridge is alot better.

UK_Bridge 09-04-2005 06:14 AM

i listen to:

One
Dont stop dancing

Airsck 09-05-2005 08:21 AM

Faceless man its another I listen too much!

Dogstar 09-05-2005 02:40 PM

Me, too. I love that song.

PJAmerica 09-05-2005 05:17 PM

Stand Here With Me

Sam Look 09-05-2005 05:46 PM

what I listen to

Creed really opened my mind to a new way of listening to music both lyrically and musically. When I miss them, and that is frequent, I choose to listen to a lot of new Christian rock bands like Pillar, and Day of Fire. When I just want my dose of creed...I listen to it all. They never wrote a bad song IMO...there are songs I liked more than others but they were always just a phenominal group!

StappsSaviour 09-05-2005 06:35 PM

well i guess its all of them aye...
not a certain few

Sam Look 09-05-2005 09:49 PM

Yeah, I mean they all have there place. One song I really love to listen to that reminds me of an ex of mine was Beautiful....where scott got the idea for those lyrics is amazing. Hopefully one day I will write a song that great.

StappsSaviour 09-06-2005 05:53 PM

yeah thats like the whole reason he wrote that song aye not just for him but 4 Mark, n Scott n Brian too! the only thing you need to b able to write like Scott Stapp is total feeling and emotion...if there is something that has happened to you or others that you feel hits hard in good ways or bad write it down! my bro died a lil while ago and iv written so much poetry 4 him... just go 4 it tho aye!!!

Sam Look 09-06-2005 11:36 PM

going for it

actually I am going for it. Got an album coming out by the end of the year and hopefully its well received. We shall see!! :)

Polish_sausage 09-09-2005 03:31 PM

My own prison

StappsSaviour 09-19-2005 10:48 PM

awww wow thats kool as Sam Look wot do u do in the band?
and yea quite lately iv bn listening alot to Human Clay and thinkin bout the breakup n stuff it all so sad but thats the reality of it...

geletmote 09-21-2005 02:06 AM

What song do you listen when you miss Creed?

Im a fan here in Australia, and When I miss Creed I listen to , One last Breath, how hasnt any1 mentioned this song, the intro and lyrics are amazing.. dont you's think..

Sad eyes follow me ----scoty stapp
but i still believe there something there for u and me

Torn And Filthy 09-26-2005 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
Im a fan here in Australia, and When I miss Creed I listen to , One last Breath, how hasnt any1 mentioned this song, the intro and lyrics are amazing.. dont you's think..

Sad eyes follow me ----scoty stapp
but i still believe there something there for u and me

i agree with u Geletmote ONE LAST BREATH is prob the greatest song creed have eva made and always reminds me of creed as it is just SOO CREED!!!!!.

Please come now I think I’m falling
I’m holding on to all I think is safe .......

StappsSaviour 10-17-2005 07:22 PM

i kinda agree with both of u about OLB but...im not sure lolz
then i kinde disagree i guess aye but yeh lolz

geletmote 10-18-2005 04:49 AM

make up ur mind mate, coz i still believe theres something there for u and me for u and me

StappsSaviour 10-18-2005 07:55 PM

yea but thats just 1 part of the song u kno?
wot about the chorus? or "im looking down now that its over reflecting on all of my mistakes..." etc
so like i said i agree but then i dont so yeh

Sam Look 10-22-2005 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StappsSaviour
awww wow thats kool as Sam Look wot do u do in the band?
and yea quite lately iv bn listening alot to Human Clay and thinkin bout the breakup n stuff it all so sad but thats the reality of it...

Hey Stapp saviour...I am the singer and primary lyriacist. You can here one of my songs at www.freemymusic.com. Enter the rock contest and listen to Chasing Down a Dream...then..if you like it submit a vote! I can use all the votes I can get.

BTW, you cant do anything about the bands breakup...but I will say Creeds three albums mean more to me than any other three albums except maybe Bon Jovi albums...both bands changed my life completely.

HuMaN~ClAy 10-23-2005 11:44 PM

I just put on Human Clay... i like to listen to MOP a lot too... not so much Weathered, Stapp has tainted that for me in his recent interviews by saying creed was over after HC and that weathered is him talking about how creed is over... still a good cd tho

favorites to listen to are;
faceless man
higher
my own prison
one
inside us all

i pretty much listen to these 5 everyday haha

jim22_greek 11-03-2005 04:22 AM

i listen 2 them all the time.. So all their albums really ME TOO IAM JIM FROM GREECE AND I LISTEN ALL THEM SONGS AND I REALLY LOVE HIGHER TORN WHAT IS LIFE FOR

Mr. Prophet Man 11-29-2005 12:10 AM

The best Creed song ever- My Own Prison

Unforgiven Fan 11-29-2005 09:29 AM

pity for a dime and who's got my back? is the songs I play the most, Illusion and Is This the End? is about the second most...

titan9 11-29-2005 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Prophet Man
The best Creed song ever- My Own Prison

I second that, although I will say that I am really loving "Faceless Man" right now. The lyrics are awesome in that song.

SummerGirl 11-29-2005 03:17 PM

My favorite Creed song is "What If..."

But, I must admit that "With Arms Wide Open" was released when I was pregnant...so it holds special memories.