CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Just A Stupid Question... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5889)

archie bunker 02-17-2004 09:27 AM

Just A Stupid Question...

if you an your spouse an mother was in the ocean an they both were drowning an you could only save one(just one)which would you save.Now think, you may think mom has lived her life longer but then again you could always find another spouse? Personally i just find me another spouse,he can be replaced my momma cant :smokin:

Hunterr 02-17-2004 09:32 AM

Hi

:smokin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
if you an your spouse an mother was in the ocean an they both were drowning an you could only save one(just one)which would you save.Now think, you may think mom has lived her life longer but then again you could always find another spouse? Personally i just find me another spouse,he can be replaced my momma cant :smokin:

:smokin: Cool that was funny.I agree with you .Find another spouse.Keep MAMA,HUnterr

archie bunker 02-17-2004 09:34 AM

i thought it was something diffrent to ask. thanks hunter :silly:

Alter Shredder 02-17-2004 07:49 PM

I swim away because either way you will still get nagged.

Really, i dont know.

HoundDog 02-17-2004 08:23 PM

:(

RMadd 02-18-2004 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
I swim away because either way you will still get nagged.

Hahaha!
That's a tough question, though. For practical purposes, I would say my spouse... but it depends on how happy I was w/ her.

archie bunker 02-18-2004 01:13 PM

Just To Mention

not for creedsister to answer i alredy know whos on her DEATH LIST!!!!!!! :dead: :sick: :shoot: :samurai:

WeatheredWoman 02-18-2004 01:19 PM

LOL!! Archie!! I guess that on top of Ta's deathlist it will say ME!!!

She always keep saying " I kill ME"... so I guess that you've got nothing to worry about Arch! :laugh:

It's a tough question though. I guess I would like to drawn together with them... in case that I wouldn't have got my kids!!

creedsister 02-18-2004 01:24 PM

archie only you would start a thread like this!!!! HEY IF THEY DIE THEY DIE!!! ROCK ON :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: Am i evil yes Iam :D :D

archie bunker 02-18-2004 01:26 PM

i dont know x is pretty good too at threads!!!!!!!!! ;) :cool: :flasher:

WeatheredWoman 02-18-2004 01:28 PM

Luckily everybody dies... just imagine that you would'nt die??? HORROR!!

When someone is mad at ya and tell ya: Die... I'd rather have that then that someone wish me to live forever :yikes: Who wants to live forever??

archie bunker 02-18-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Luckily everybody dies... just imagine that you would'nt die??? HORROR!!

When someone is mad at ya and tell ya: Die... I'd rather have that then that someone wish me to live forever :yikes: Who wants to live forever??

that depends on if you stay young or old looking. :D

archie bunker 02-18-2004 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoundDog
:(

whats the frown 4 buddy?maybe later you'll decide who should go!!! ;)

hotforscott 02-18-2004 05:44 PM

This question has been asked before. I think parents would say to save your spouse. It's a toughie, but I doubt that situation will ever arrise. Get swimming lessons for both of them now, for preventitive reasons. ;)

crest tattoo 02-18-2004 06:28 PM

Here's another stupid question:

If a cop pulls over a mime, does he have to tell him he has the right to remain silent?