CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hotforscott 03-15-2003 03:22 PM

Jen, that is so sweet of you.

Right on for the cocaine patient. She deserves it. I hope he pukes on her shoes.

My thoughts right now are:
I wish my kids would wake up from their nap so I can blast my Creed and clean the house. It's so pretty out, I am gonna open all my windows.

I live in an apartment so "all my windows" consist of 3. DRIVES ME CRAZY! ;)

JenRN 03-15-2003 04:08 PM

All right you guys are gonna love this!!!!!

Not only did the guy puke all over, he got disoriented and took a leak in the air conditioning vent in the room!!!:lol: :lol: She went in there to see what was going on and found him in the bed with his penis in a coke can!!!!!:roll: :roll: I thought I was gonna die laughing, it has to be one of the funniest things I saw yet as a nurse!!!!

Billy came up to visit me and made me a St Patty's card, what a doll!!! He is 65, but is mentally 12, GOD LOVE HIM!;)

hotforscott 03-15-2003 04:13 PM

That is hilarious. I am so glad she is getting a taste of her own medicine. That was so sweet of Billy to make that for you. I am sure he is very glad he has a friend at the hospital.

Dogstar 03-15-2003 04:24 PM

Quote:

[b]Originally posted by JenRN
All right you guys are gonna love this!!!!!

Not only did the guy puke all over, he got disoriented and took a leak in the air conditioning vent in the room!!!:lol: :lol: She went in there to see what was going on and found him in the bed with his penis in a coke can!!!!!:roll: :roll: I thought I was gonna die laughing, it has to be one of the funniest things I saw yet as a nurse!!!!

OMFG, that is a friggin RIOT, Jen. Man, you just never know what's going to happen, do you :D?

Quote:

Billy came up to visit me and made me a St Patty's card, what a doll!!! &nbsp;He is 65, but is mentally 12, GOD LOVE HIM!;) </b>

Awwwww, man, how sweet. How can anybody be mean to a sweet soul like that? And basically, he's just a kid. God, I loathe people sometimes.

hayley 03-15-2003 04:59 PM

lol that's funny

DangerousDan85 03-15-2003 05:00 PM

i can hear birds singing

Tremontichik006 03-15-2003 05:50 PM

i can hear birds too! have the window cracked open... its actually warming up in michigan!!! yay!!!:dancing:

marlsy 03-15-2003 07:57 PM

it's raining cats and dogs here in So. Calif. and I loveeeeee it!!:bounce:

Dogstar 03-15-2003 07:58 PM

It was sunny today...FINALLY :):):)

hotforscott 03-15-2003 08:26 PM

It was a beautiful day here.

creedgirl99 03-15-2003 08:39 PM

Yes, it was quite nice here....:)

JulieCitySlicker 03-15-2003 08:44 PM

It was absolutely gorgeous here today:P I walked around with short sleeves all day long:dancing:

TeriB19 03-15-2003 09:03 PM

We spent the better part of the day at the park, the kids couldn't get enough of the outdoor world after being cooped up in the house all winter.

Bridge of Clay 03-15-2003 09:13 PM

man... it sucks... I´m tired of people forgetting we should at least be good to one to another....

I watched Daredevil tonight... I´m not fan of this movies, I didn´t even watch Spider Man... but I really liked DD. I went mostly due the soundtrack. :D

But what conforted me is that he´s just seeking for justice, fed up with the bad things we´re getting used... and he learns a big lesson too! I won´t tell in respect of the others who haven´t seen it yet...

Bridge of Clay 03-15-2003 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
We spent the better part of the day at the park, the kids couldn't get enough of the outdoor world after being cooped up in the house all winter.

non-tropical countries... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hehehehee sorry, just kidding!