CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Logan (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7949)

fluttergirl 11-17-2004 01:44 AM

Logan

Ok, Ive had this band/song in my media player for forever, but these last few days ive been listening to it non stop, and i cant remember how i know them, or where theyre from...
any info?

Bridge of Clay 11-17-2004 07:54 AM

They're from UK.

Their guitarist, Mick, is a great AB fan and he's often pimping his band on another AB board. www.logan-net.com

They're opening for AB in Glasgow.

To be quite honest, I didn't like the songs I heard from their first album, but when Mick released "Hey Mary" (1st track recorded for the second album), I got hooked. It's a really nice track! I love it. :)

fluttergirl 11-17-2004 09:23 AM

yeah hey mary's the one i have...
it sucks that theyre from another continent though.... :(

JulieCitySlicker 11-17-2004 05:51 PM

I wasn't all that impressed with them :o

Bridge of Clay 11-17-2004 07:58 PM

they did a US tour a while back, I think.

and they'll probably be back... besides, now you know how I feel!

aussiecreeder 11-18-2004 12:16 AM

making good rock and roll so i like 'em......

fluttergirl 11-18-2004 12:27 AM

good good....
marcos, what on earth is taking so long?
puj was faster than y'all, geeez.....

Bridge of Clay 11-18-2004 06:32 AM

PM, Amber.

The Lithium 11-18-2004 08:53 AM

I have contact with Mick on MSN!

RMadd 11-18-2004 01:04 PM

hey, i remember i had some o' their songs awhile back, sometime before spring of this past year, before my computer decided to fuck up on me over spring break & wipe everything clean....

Karen 11-30-2004 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
they did a US tour a while back, I think.

and they'll probably be back... besides, now you know how I feel!

NO, they haven't done a US tour YET! They were in the states back in March for a showcase that they were invited to by a top A&R guy starting his own record label.

Yeah, I could guarantee you they WILL be back. Thats what they have their sites set on. They LOVE AMERICA. They love the music, the people....they love everything about America. Yes....they'll be back!

Yes, they opened for Alter Bridge tonight in the UK. Heard the gig went quite well. Cheers LOGAN!!!

Karen 11-30-2004 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
making good rock and roll so i like 'em......

Sweet! Rock on dude!

And RMADD, you should stop by the site and check the downloads and get them back on your pc. They've put up some new tracks since then. :)

Bridge of Clay 12-01-2004 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen
NO, they haven't done a US tour YET! They were in the states back in March for a showcase that they were invited to by a top A&R guy starting his own record label.

Cool, thanks for clearing it up Karen. I remember spytim saying "they were back from America" that's why I thought he meant tour. Thanks! :)

The Lithium 12-01-2004 07:44 AM

He told me Sony brought them there. (To US)

Karen 12-01-2004 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
He told me Sony brought them there. (To US)

Yes, thats correct. The A&R guy, Pete Ganbarg, was with Sony at the time. Pete has went out on his own now and started his own label, Pure Tone.

I'm hearing that Logan RAWKED last night at the Alter Bridge gig in Glasglow. A couple of the fans have posted some pics of both Logan and Alter Bridge from the gig at Logan's site.

www.logan-net.com