CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Sincirr 06-09-2007 12:18 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Sore!

Ana4Stapp 06-09-2007 04:56 PM

disappointed

eusebioCBR 06-10-2007 06:12 AM

sleepless

HeavensOnFire 06-10-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Sore!

YES Sisther me aches and me pains and me fragil bones you need truck loads of ben gay just to ease me old vexed mussless haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

JulieCitySlicker 06-10-2007 04:09 PM

okay

Dogstar 06-11-2007 01:00 AM

Beat

Sincirr 06-11-2007 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
...you need truck loads of ben gay just to ease me old vexed mussless haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Hehe, we dont have that here in Australia but now I WISH we did!:D

Feeling: Full!

Ana4Stapp 06-13-2007 10:10 AM

*inhell*

Just lost my position as a director cause im on medical leaves since february ... one of my 'friends' accepted the new position...so im leaving this after 4 years...and to make my day 'complete' the father of my child said that he doesnt want talk to me anymore ... :(

eusebioCBR 06-13-2007 06:51 PM

So sorry Ana, I wish there was something I could do:hugs:

bilal 06-13-2007 07:12 PM

:(

HeavensOnFire 06-13-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Hehe, we dont have that here in Australia but now I WISH we did!:D

Feeling: Full!

i know it you,ve got big appatite i dont know where ya put it, ;) its time for a good old fashion harcore fast, AMEN, and flush out the flesh, GLORY TO GOD,

HeavensOnFire 06-13-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
*inhell*

Just lost my position as a director cause im on medical leaves since february ... one of my 'friends' accepted the new position...so im leaving this after 4 years...and to make my day 'complete' the father of my child said that he doesnt want talk to me anymore ... :(

Oh my sweet Ana, when it rains it pours the harder u seem to try the worser it gets a good friend told me that it keeps getting better all the time, GLORY TO GOD, somethings the last thing we really wanna here is it will get and things will be alright they will work out when you,ve heared it so many times, AND GLORY TO GOD THERE COMETH THAT POINT OF NO RETURN WHEN OH MY GOD I WISH YOU COULD SAY THOSE WORDS AGAIN LIKE YOU ALWAYS DID GLORY TO GOD, T GRAHM BROWN sung it best When He Said OH I Wish I Could Hurt That Way Again!!!! Regardless YOU MUST KEEP YOUR FAITH AS THE ULMIATE WEAPON when things get ROUGH U Still Gotta Keep The FAITH GLORY TO GOD,

Sincirr 06-14-2007 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
*inhell*

Oh my goodness! Thats so unfair!
Fuck the world makes me angry sometimes!:mad:

Please hang in there girl.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
i know it you,ve got big appatite i dont know where ya put it, ;) its time for a good old fashion harcore fast, AMEN, and flush out the flesh, GLORY TO GOD,

yeh sure good idea **she says as she is chomping on a mars bar**

Ana4Stapp 06-14-2007 04:14 PM

thank you all for ur support...;)

pissed of....::mad1: the 'friend' of mine who accepted my position at school said that she did it cause it was better to lose it to her than to the others:eek: ...she didnt do it cause of the money or because the 'power'...and that she will leave the function as soon as my medical/pregnancy leaves ends.......oh im so touched!!!! :suave:

is just an impression or do I really look idiot??? :banghead: :nutty: :silly:

metalchris25 06-14-2007 04:31 PM

tired