CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I heard a funny joke today! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6080)

hotforscott 03-14-2004 08:04 PM

I heard a funny joke today!

Not sure how this will come across being read and not said, but I will give it a shot. If you've already heard it, I apologise, but I hadn't, and I found it pretty funny. I hope I can type it well. ;)

You basically have to tell it like you are telling a story that actually happened.

ME: "Hey, have you heard about that new "voice activated" radio?"

YOU: "No, I haven't, what is it?"

ME: "Well, I met this guy who has one, and he said you just speak to it and it will play whatever, like if you say ROCK, it will play a Rock song, or if you say COUNTRY, it will play a Country song."

YOU: "Well that's pretty neat!"

ME: "Yes it is, he said he was driving in his car, listening to it the other day, and some kids ran out in the road in front of him, and he yelled "FUCKING KIDS" and it started playing MICHAEL JACKSON."

:roll: :roll:

hotforscott 03-14-2004 08:28 PM

I guess I did it okay. It may not be as funny when you read it. I was in tears. :)

Shadow 03-14-2004 08:43 PM

:D LOL

Bridge of Clay 03-14-2004 08:45 PM

LOL! Good one!

RMadd 03-14-2004 08:46 PM

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol
Holy shit!!! That's fucking hilarious!!!!!!

facelessman 03-14-2004 08:53 PM

haha thats awesome

hotforscott 03-14-2004 09:29 PM

Well good, atleast I know I didn't explain it badly. I was crackin' up.

TeriB19 03-14-2004 09:38 PM

Carrie, that's too funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 09:42 PM

LOL!!!!! That's great, you told the story well!

JulieCitySlicker 03-14-2004 10:01 PM

LMFAO!!! :lolsign:

Good one Carrie!

RMadd 03-15-2004 12:09 AM

it's only a matter of time before Lech reads it and starts bitching b/c it's hateful towards Michael Jackson and child molestors around the globe....

Higher_Desire 03-15-2004 12:17 AM

:roll: :roll: Oh man. I'm gonna have to remember that one!

H-D :cool:

hotforscott 03-15-2004 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
it's only a matter of time before Lech reads it and starts bitching b/c it's hateful towards Michael Jackson and child molestors around the globe....

Yeah, he and I go way back in the "pissing off" department. It's been awhile since I have made any Bjork comments, so this was long overdue. ;)

RMadd 03-15-2004 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott
Yeah, he and I go way back in the "pissing off" department. It's been awhile since I have made any Bjork comments, so this was long overdue. ;)

wait.... you're saying Lech, Mr. Macho-Hater, likes Bjork? wow...... :roll:

hotforscott 03-15-2004 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
wait.... you're saying Lech, Mr. Macho-Hater, likes Bjork? wow...... :roll:

Yep, he likes Bjork........you can't say anything bad about her without getting a lecture. We all got a kick out of talking about her "Duck" dress that she wore to an award show or something and he got all bent out of whack. Then a few months later, we all discovered that not only was she wearing a big feathered duck dress......get this........her purse was an Egg. LOL! I had fun for days with that one. ;)

Maybe his ears will start ringing and he will come see what the heck is going on. Maybe he can start a "Candlelight Vigel" thread in Bjork's honor. I would attend with the upmost respect. ;)