CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Faceless Man 93 02-04-2011 06:13 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

I just got the shock of my 17 year old life. The sister of the father I never knew lives near me. She called and set up a time for us to meet face to face this weekend. Along with her will be my cousin Tiffany Hight. I CAN'T WAIT, geting to know that side of my family will be an adventure.

nagpo 02-04-2011 12:03 PM

Just dont get your expectations to high. People usually arent as great as you want them to be.

bilal 02-04-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Just dont get your expectations to high. People usually arent as great as you want them to be.

Ouch.

nagpo 02-04-2011 06:34 PM

Just speaking from personal experience. Don't put people on a pedestal.

TrulyAmazing 02-05-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Just speaking from personal experience. Don't put people on a pedestal.

100 percent agreed, wise advice from such a young Lad, yeah dont be expecting, but the Babera Walters 20 20 thing, may the force be with ya,

Dogstar 02-06-2011 12:08 AM

Good luck with the meeting, faceless man!

TrulyAmazing 02-10-2011 07:54 PM

:silly: to be hontest, i will express theme, another family guy script, i want chris and peter to address the ER broadcast system, and leaving stewy at the end, with a evil mystery, and pitch fork and bryan strangling him,

Dogstar 02-11-2011 11:30 AM

One of these days, I will watch Family Guy :D.

TrulyAmazing 02-11-2011 07:22 PM

:) i was also thinking it was time for another Hellboy sequel,

VJ Raven 02-13-2011 12:10 AM

Let's see... My one forum was down for a few days at the start of the month, which resulted in me being online keeping the members up to date on the situation in Facebook and another site... One 12 hour day, a 15 hour day and a lot more hours online in a four day span..... *BLINK* Got promoted to Global Moderator on yet another site during the downtime...

Snow wise, we've had over a foot of snow come down within two days during those mega storms a couple of weeks ago... Glad that it's melting now!!

Didn't get anything knocked off of my internet bill for the downtime unfortunately... I think my ISP should've given everyone affected by it a few bucks off even if it is only $17 a month after taxes...

Our water conditioner died this past week... It was over 20 years old and it doesn't owe us a thing... A new one costs $1600 plus 15% tax... *head desk* The new one is being installed on Wednesday...

And to top it all off, I've been fighting a lung infection and a cold at the same time... It's been one heck of February here so far... *THUD*

TrulyAmazing 02-13-2011 07:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i,ll pray for you got a lots more stuff on the way, for us, Feb has never been the most cheerful, month for i or any of mine, PRAISE JESUS The Final VILLAN That Shall Be Destroyed Is Death, PEACE BE WITH YA VJ IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, over there you should be able to run that site with your eyes closed, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH,

Sincirr 02-13-2011 09:09 AM

Weatheredwoman's son is in the Alter Bridge Amsterdam video HEAPS!!!!

TrulyAmazing 02-13-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Weatheredwoman's son is in the Alter Bridge Amsterdam video HEAPS!!!!

Thats Lovley Dear, :hugs: i love the packaging on the Amsterdamn video, but i,ve never set down and whatched it b/c im always to importan :laugh: SISTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Loves Ya,

Dogstar 02-15-2011 03:10 PM

I have to get that video post-haste.

Dogstar 02-15-2011 03:11 PM

VJ Raven, hope things get better soon. That's a lot of crap to have to cope with. Blech.