CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

GeeK_2004 02-18-2004 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
I rode the short bus.

when I was a kid....When ever I lived in CT...I rode a short bus!!haha

GeeK_2004 02-18-2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Ugh! That sucks Kim :eek: I hated riding the bus in school :mad:

yea...I hate riding the fuckin bus......noisy a$$ kids !!!

GeeK_2004 02-18-2004 05:39 PM

I wanna see someone

hotforscott 02-18-2004 05:42 PM

I am excited about my trip to Dallas. I leave tomorrow night and come back Sunday afternoon. After work tomorrow I will pick the kids up from school and take them to Daniel's Mom's, then my Mom is going to come get me after she gets off work and makes the drive up here. I will get to sleep late and go shopping and spend some time with my Mom. I am really excited. ;)

JulieCitySlicker 02-18-2004 06:19 PM

Grr! It gets even better :eek:
I now have 2 weeks to decide what I'm gonna do and to get a job otherwise the house is going to be put on the market next month :( :chair: :banghead: :(

Sheila63 02-18-2004 06:19 PM

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned, Carrie. Enjoy!!! :D

Sheila63 02-18-2004 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Grr! It gets even better :eek:
I now have 2 weeks to decide what I'm gonna do and to get a job otherwise the house is going to be put on the market next month :( :chair: :banghead: :(

OMG, Julie!!! I'm so sorry to hear this news. :( :mad1:

JulieCitySlicker 02-18-2004 06:24 PM

God! Just shoot me or something :( :chair: :shoot:

Sheila63 02-18-2004 06:26 PM

Awwww, Julie, I really feel for all that you're going through. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 02-18-2004 06:29 PM

Thank you Sheila :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
This really damn sucks ass :( I don't want to move at all but if I don't have a job then I have no choice, I can't afford this place on my own!

CreedH8er 02-18-2004 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
I rode the short bus.

You told me you never rode the short bus, made me feel handicap when I said I had, and you said you didn't. So now the truth comes out. And the Cards suck, go Cubbies. :D

JulieCitySlicker 02-18-2004 06:54 PM

Life Sucks

benkenobi 02-18-2004 08:09 PM

I can't stand the Yankees baseball team. Especially now since they went out and got A-Rod. They're the only team that can afford all of it. I saw Joe Torre (Yankees Manager) on ESPN interview last night talking about the "big burden" on their shoulders to when the World Series and how it's not easy for them. Bull, they've got a payroll that's at a huge margin between the second highest paid team. They're just mad that a bunch of rookies from Florida went up there and spanked them in their park for the World Series, and with less than 1/3 of the total payroll that the Yanks have. :mad:

benkenobi 02-18-2004 08:13 PM

Don't get me wrong. Joe Torre is supposed to be a wonderful guy from what I hear, and the Yankees are a great team. It's just they shouldn't talk of the "burden" they have. They're paying for the best team money can buy. Think about these low budget teams that fight and duke it out with them! Oh well, that's my random outburst for the day.

RMadd 02-18-2004 08:25 PM

Well, the Boss certainly has a chip on his shoulder. I guess his already-high payroll couldn't do the job last year, so he had to go out and field an All-Star lineup. One thing they're lacking, though, is pitching. Let's hope the old adage is true: Pitching wins championships (of course, as a Cardinals' fan, let's hope the offense comes through this year).