CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Angels & Airwaves (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10961)

GregS 05-13-2006 08:52 AM

Angels & Airwaves

Any1 like this band ?
I personally think their amazing.
So different from Blink 182...

Anna1011 05-13-2006 09:23 AM

Re: Angels & Airwaves

ill be seeing them sometime in June when they do that thing with the foofighters

i still see alot of blink in them but havent really heard much of their stuff

GregS 05-13-2006 10:28 AM

The chorus to their new song " The Adventure " is quite blinkish but apart from that its blink free lol

Lunar Shadow 05-13-2006 10:42 AM

its blink part 2 music now a days sucks ass nothing good is coming out it is hard to pick out any really good bands that have come out in recent days.

metalchris25 05-13-2006 01:36 PM

never heard em, but if they are like blink, I don't care to.

LeftOfTheMurder 05-14-2006 11:24 AM

Lunar Shadow, not ALL music these days sucks....just most of it.

bilal 05-14-2006 03:14 PM

MOSt of IT!!!!!

Unforgiven Fan 05-14-2006 04:42 PM

Tom I think was the better third of blink and box car racer was a pretty decent of an album to listen to and A & A, can be considered an evloutionary step but it is good step...do not know if they will last but from the couple of tracks I have heard it sounds like it has some potential...there is hints of blink but too minor to complain about...nothing suprising or what the rock music industry needs to get it's ass in gear but it is still okay...

Anna1011 05-14-2006 05:56 PM

callin AVA blink part2 is like callin alter bridge creed part2 n that pisses some people off, cant people just accept theyr a new band n stop labelling them!

GregS 05-14-2006 07:01 PM

Good point Anna.
I hate it when people say oh its just the band Creed with another singer.. No its not..
Ive heard crap like this about AVA before tho i think on the DL forums..

RMadd 05-15-2006 11:04 AM

i've never been a particularly big fan of blink (liked the song "Stay Together for the Kids," "Obvious," "Miss You," and "Feeling This," but that's really about it. so, one of my roommates is a DJ & records vh1's & mtv's early early morning music video blocks once a week. and so i was watching w/ him a few weeks ago while eating lunch, and saw the intro to "The Adventure," right as I was leaving the room. I was quite intrigued (but couldn't stay to watch the whole thing), so I went & dl'd whatever of them I could find when I later got the chance. And I must say, it's quite excellent! Definitely one of my favorite new bands, and their album hasn't even dropped yet!

RMadd 05-15-2006 11:06 AM

actually, to be more specific, I find the first 4 tracks of their new album just average, ho-hum kind of stuff, but tracks 5-10 (starting w/ The Adventure) rock!

as for their sound, it's definitely a blink sound when you factor in the vocals, but overall, they try to be a little more progressive or experimental.

GregS 05-15-2006 01:05 PM

ye its only Tom's voice that makes it slighty blinkish... the music is completey different.

GregS 05-24-2006 07:53 AM

Got the album today.
It is.. AMAZING.

metalchris25 05-24-2006 07:55 AM

Yeah, I downloaded a few of the songs, and they are really good.