CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 08-09-2005 02:14 PM

Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Unto Us O Lord Not Unto Us But Unto Thy Name Give Glory And Glory And Glory For Thy Mercys And Truth Sakes ,

HeavenBesideYou 08-10-2005 07:19 AM

Daily Bread

August 10th

"Our Rock, Our Hope, and Our Protector."

Where can we go when all the walls fall and all the armies crumble and all hope is lost? To the eternal God, who is our Father. He preserved Israel through the most difficult of times, protected the Bible from those who would eradicate it, and has led his Church through troubles and triumphs through the centuries. He will do the same with us until he brings us home to himself.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Psalm 46:1

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 08-10-2005 12:00 PM

Praise The Lord!!!!

He That Dwelleth In The Secret Place Of The Most High Shall Abide Under The Shadows Of The Almighty I Will Say Of The Lord He Is My Refuge And My Fortress My God In Him Will I Trust He Shall Cover Thee With His Feathers And Under His Wings Shalt Thou Trust His Truth Shall By Thy Shiled Thy Buckler Thou Shalt Not Be Afraid For Terror By Night Nor The Arrow That Fileth The Day Not For The Pestlence That Walketh In Darkness Nor For The Destruction That Wasteth At Noonday A Thousand Shall Fall At Thy Side And Ten Thosand At Thy Right Hand But It Shall Not Come Nigh Thee***

HeavenBesideYou 08-11-2005 06:51 AM

Daily Bread

August 11th

"Scriptures."

Our treasure and our truth come from Scripture, God's guidance to avoid Satan's harmful traps and live in God's blessed life.

May they come alive in our lives just as they do in our hearts and minds.

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.

Psalm 119:14

Heaven

creedsister 08-11-2005 08:47 AM

Praise The Lord !!!

For Ever O Lord Thy Word Is Settled In Heaven Thy Faithfulness is unto all thou has established the earth and abideth they continue this day acording to thy ordinances for all thy serveants unless the law had been MY DELIGHT I should have then been perishied in my affliction I WILL NEVER FORGET THY PRECEPTS, how i love,em so for with theme thou has quickend me , pslam 119.89.93 :)

HeavenBesideYou 08-12-2005 07:23 AM

Daily Bread

August 12th

"Patience."

God puts up with an awful lot from his creation. We turn ungrateful hands toward the Lord, always expecting more. We often insult him by the way we regard His world and all the wonderful things in it. Thankfully, He is slow to anger and plenteous in mercy, for we test Him constantly. We can learn from God's long-suffering patience with His children, and in turn we can share the same compassion and caring with those around us.

The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

Psalm 103:8

Heaven

creedsister 08-12-2005 09:24 AM

Praise The Lord !!! Good Tidings Of Salvation

:) Amen And Amen.. THE SPIRT, of the Lord God Is Upon Me Because The Lord Hath Anointed Me To Preach Good Tidings unto the meek he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted to proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening of the prison to them that are bound to proclaim the Acceptable year of Our Lord AND THE DAY VENGEANCE Of Our God To Comfort All That Mourn To Appoint unto theme that Mourn to Give Unto Theme BEAUTY FOR ASHES THE OIL OF JOY FOR MOURNING THE GARMENT OF PRAISE FOR THE SPIRT OF HEAVINESS, and they might be calls trees of rightteousness THE PLANTING OF THE LORD THAT HE MAY BE GLORIFIED , And They Shall Build Up The Old Waste They Shall Rise Up For The Lord Former desolations , ISA, Ch.61

creedsister 08-12-2005 09:32 AM

but ye shall be named the priets of the Lord men shall call you the minsters of our God ye shall eat riches of The Gentiles , for your name ye shall have double and for confusion THEY SHALL REJOICE.. in their portion their land they shall possess the double everlasting joy shall be unto theme for i the lord love jugement i hate robbery for burnt offering and i will direct their work in truth and i will make an everlasting covenant with theme and theie seed shall be known among The Gentiles and their off spring among the people ALL THAT SEE THEME shall Acknowlege Theme THAT THEY ARE BLESSED THAT THEY ARE THE SEED WHICH THE LORD HATH BLESSED, Amen And Amen

HeavenBesideYou 08-13-2005 07:22 AM

Daily Bread

August 13th

"Which road to follow?"

Sometimes we're faced with several options, and we don't know which way to go. In Psalm 25, David asked God for guidance. Perhaps he remembered when, as a shepherd boy, he had to show the right path to his sheep who were wandering away. Just as he knew which path would lead to safety for his sheep, God knew the path that would lead to everlasting life. Just as those sheep that looked to him for direction were in the least danger, so David knew he needed to look to God for direction.

Today, God still leads us by his truth, his written Word and his Spirit, which helps us to understand it. Are you not sure which path to take? Pray as David did and read what God has already said in his written Word. He will show the right road to follow.

Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow.
Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

Psalm 25:4-5

Pay attention and grow wise, for I am giving you good guidance. Don't turn away from my teaching.

Proverbs 4:1-2

I will teach you wisdom's ways and lead you in straight paths. If you live a life guided by wisdom, you won't limp or stumble as you run.

Proverbs 4:11-12

Heaven

creedsister 08-13-2005 02:31 PM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

creedsister 08-13-2005 02:43 PM

Praise The Lord !!!

Blessed Is He Whose Transgression Is Forgiven Whos Sin Is Covered Blessed Is The Man unto Whom The Lord Imputeth Not Iniqutiy AND WHOSE SPIRT THERE IS NO GUILE WHEN I KEPT MY SILENCE MY BONES WAXED COLD THROUGH MY ROARING THE DAY LONG FOR DAY AND NIGHT THY HAND WAS HEAVEY UPON ME MY MOISTURE IS TURNED INTO THE DROUGHT OF SUMMER FOR THIS SHALL EVERY ONE THAT IS GODLY PRAY UNTO THEE THEE IN A TIME WHEN THOU MAYEST BE FOUND SURLEY THE FLOODS OF GREAT WATERS SHALL NOT COME NIGH UNTO HIM THOU ART MY HIDING PLACE THOU SHALL PRESERVE ME FROM TROUBLE THOU SHALT COMPASS ME ABOUT WITH A SONG OF DELIVERANCE I WILL INSTRUCT THEE AND TEACH THEE IN THE WAY WHICH THOU SHALT GO I WILL GUIDE THEE WITH MINE EYE

creedsister 08-13-2005 02:48 PM

Be Ye Not As The Horse Or Has The Mule Which Have No Understanding Whose Mouth Must Be Held In With A Bit And Bridle Lest They Come Near Unto Thee Many Sorrys Shall Be Te To The Wicked But He That Trusts In The Lord Shall Compass Him About Be Glad In The Lord Rejoice Righteous And Shout For Joy All Ye That Are Upright In Heart

HeavenBesideYou 08-14-2005 07:15 AM

Daily Bread

August 14th

"Lukewarm Christians."

It has always fascinated me that this verse has often been cited by those calling others to conversion when clearly in its context it's written to lukewarm Christians needing to rekindle their love relationship to the Lord. As believers, we need to ask the Lord Jesus into our hearts, our home, and lives. It's not that he's not there, it's just that he awaits our invitation and he will not barge in. He only inhabits hearts into which he has been invited!

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:14 and 20

Heaven

creedsister 08-14-2005 04:16 PM

Praise The Lord!!!!

:) :) :) Beautiful The Ways Of The Lord , ya know Thats Who We Run To When It Falls Down WE DONT CRY OUT FOR BROTHERS SISTERS NEBIOURS OR FRIENDS, WE CRY OUT TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!! AMEN AND AMEN!!! BUT AS FOR ME MY PRAYERS IS UNTO THEE O LORD IN AN ACCEPTABLE TIME O GOD OH GOD IN THE MULTITUDE OF THEY MERCY hear me in the truth of thy salvation DELIVER ME OUT OF THE MIRE and let me not sink LET ME BE DELIVERED FROM THEME THAT HATE ME AND OUT OF DEEP WATERS HEAR ME O LORD FOR THY LOVEKINDNESS IS GOOD GOOD TURN UNTO ME ACORDING TO THE MULTIDUDE OF TENDER MERCIES AND HIDE NOT THY FACE FROM THY SERVEARNT for i,am in trouble hear me SPEEDILY DRAW NIGH UNTO MY SOUL THOU HAST KNOWN MY SHAME AND MY REPROACH AND MY DIS HONOUR MINE ADVERSARIES ARE ALL BEFORE THEE REPROACH HATH BROKEN MY HEART i,am FULL OF HEAVINESS, THE LORD GIVES YOU REST, No Mattter What If THE LOAD GETS TO BIG TO CARRY COME UNTO ME ALL THAT ARE HEAVEY LAYDEN AND I WILL GIVE THEE REST!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

creedsister 08-15-2005 01:07 PM

Praise The Lord

I Will Praise Thee For Thou Hast Heard Me And Art Become My Salvation The Stone Which the buliders refused is become THE HEAD STONE OF THE CORNER This Is The Lords Doing THis IS THE DAY WHICH THE LORD HAS MADE WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT Pslams 118.21.22 Never forget to praise THE LORD even when things are not going well for SELF The Lords Work Never Stops He Is Always Working At All Times