CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ALOT of Rare Creed Stuff (Coming Soon) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13073)

Dark_Knight 04-06-2010 02:15 PM

ALOT of Rare Creed Stuff (Coming Soon)

Thanks to Julie over @ PBF I've been given a lot (and I mean ALOT) of rare Creed footage... bootlegs, interviews, tv appearances etc. the only downside to this is they're all VCR tapes... luckily I've found a way to transfer everything, so within the next few weeks I hope to convert most of them to digital for you guys to download. I'll do my best to update this thread often with new videos :) here's a list of things I'm hoping to upload...

Creed Live in Peoria, IL (12/14/97)
Creed Live @ The Graffiti Lounge (3/5/98)
Creed Live in Miami, FL (4/28/00)
Creed Live in Wilkes Barre, PA (5/19/00)
Creed Live in West Palm Beach (11/20/00)

I'm only a few tapes in but there are several things I've never seen before like interviews the guys did for the promotion of Human Clay etc. I'm also hoping to match most of the video up with the HQ audio I have for each bootleg, so hopefully it all works out :D

BSC 04-06-2010 03:15 PM

Re: ALOT of Rare Creed Stuff (Coming Soon)

Looking forward to it.

I find it hard to imagine a Creed community without Jared, the work you do for this site and ABB.net is really great.

giglbeka 04-06-2010 04:00 PM

^^^
Yep, I totally agree. I think Jared would deserve to get some kudo or bonus for everything he still keeps doing for this site. :) He´s just uncoverable. :D

TrulyAmazing 04-06-2010 05:38 PM

[font="Arial Black"]great idea ya,alls keep it ups the good work Im Still A Fan Of VCR tapes :rockon:

nagpo 04-06-2010 06:12 PM

Cool can't wait.

Dark_Knight 04-06-2010 08:27 PM

I appreciate that guys... I try to help out where I can.

My Sacrifice 04-06-2010 10:57 PM

I agree. This site would be dead without your updates.

maccamer 04-06-2010 11:06 PM

I am sure those will be some great shows! Thanks for sharing and all the updates! I have been following this site for the las 5-7 years and I agree that without a few diehards, there wouldn't be such a great site! Thanks!

BSC 04-07-2010 03:42 AM

I just realised.. The Peoria show is the one where they played To Whom It May Concern!

I'd love to see footage of that

Agent D 04-08-2010 03:10 PM

Haha some of this stuff is going to be very bittersweet and depressing, isn't it?

Dark_Knight 04-08-2010 04:54 PM

Ehh I guess lol there's nothing like the glory days that's for sure... anyway I'm about to try & transfer some of these so stay tuned :)

Also I'm actually talking to the owner of CreedPit right now, she's going to hook me up with a lot more rare stuff as well.

TrulyAmazing 04-12-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Haha some of this stuff is going to be very bittersweet and depressing, isn't it?

:roll: :roll: :roll: i know it :) things are like that with time Lord If Ya Knew Then What Ya know as for some of us :) :laugh: it would,nt have mattered anyway i cant help it CREED Hugs :hugs: !!!!! :rockon:

Dark_Knight 04-27-2010 01:55 AM

Well I'm heading to my friends tomorrow for the week so he's going to try & help me out with everything... hopefully it works! I'll do my best to update you guys next week :D

TrulyAmazing 04-27-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
Well I'm heading to my friends tomorrow for the week so he's going to try & help me out with everything... hopefully it works! I'll do my best to update you guys next week :D

miss ya already Dk PEACE BE WITH YA We will Be Wating we will survive that week Dk......:rockon: take your time

TheGreatDivide 04-29-2010 11:03 AM

could you through the BC versions in there to? Theres something we haven't seen on this board in a long time.