CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Alter Bridge single (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6527)

titanguy9 05-12-2004 09:13 PM

who are you alter, here ill tell you who im am , im a kid from ohio that 17 and my names jesse johnson, i luv creed, NOW WHO R U! hehe

rainfall 05-13-2004 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titanguy9
who are you alter, here ill tell you who im am , im a kid from ohio that 17 and my names jesse johnson, i luv creed, NOW WHO R U! hehe

Titan dude you are sooooo funny, you crack me up.....

altered 05-13-2004 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titanguy9

Tennesee Titans? What about the local teems in Ohio? Browns, Bengals?

Echelon122 05-13-2004 01:46 AM

I want music!!! lol

is it summertime YET???

rainfall 05-13-2004 01:55 AM

getting there fast....at mach 5...

aussiecreeder 05-13-2004 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfall
getting there fast....at mach 5...

ah spring is just around the corner for you guys! where birds sing, the sun gets warmer, baby animals abound and teenagers in back seats ummm. :D

titanguy9 05-13-2004 08:19 PM

I HATE browns really but bengals will get better and again who are you altered ahhhhhhh (needs to know)

Bridge of Clay 05-13-2004 09:55 PM

ok, just one random post to skip the 6,666 number.... I hope you don't mind

rainfall 05-14-2004 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
ah spring is just around the corner for you guys! where birds sing, the sun gets warmer, baby animals abound and teenagers in back seats ummm. :D

That's right Hide spring rocks and so does the rain it rained all day today, your getting kinda mushy dude, hey get your hand off my leg!!!!!!

aussiecreeder 05-14-2004 01:54 AM

Quote:

That's right Hide spring rocks and so does the rain it rained all day today, your getting kinda mushy dude, hey get your hand off my leg!!!!!!

LOL

Hide is that your phone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :D

rainfall 05-14-2004 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
LOL

Hide is that your phone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :D

I am happy to see you "and your little dog too" his name wouldn't happen to be toto? is your hand in your pocket too Hide, dialing your phone... ;)

tremonti4life04 05-14-2004 02:57 AM

Altered, who exactly are you anyway? Quit stalling and tell us, how do you know so much about the band, and dont just say "a friend of a friend" because I am a friend of a friend, its called 6 degrees of separation, and that means that if you know 6 people, you are logically connected to the entire world, so dont say "a friend of a friend" because my one friends friends friends friends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friendsfriends friends friends cousin saw you naked....

aussiecreeder 05-14-2004 03:02 AM

Quote:

I am happy to see you "and your little dog too" his name wouldn't happen to be toto? is your hand in your pocket too Hide, dialing your phone... ;)

no his name is rex, you have offended him deeply by calling him toto! can you please apologise? :D

WeatheredWoman 05-14-2004 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altered
I am hoping to get to hear Alterbridges first single this week, I will do my best to describe it to anyone thats interested.

Ok back to the topic altered!!! It's now a week ago since you posted this thread.... did you already hear the first AB-single????? :listen:

Holds her breath... :nutty:

aussiecreeder 05-14-2004 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Ok back to the topic altered!!! It's now a week ago since you posted this thread.... did you already hear the first AB-single????? :listen:

Holds her breath... :nutty:

i await with keen interest for the answer but i don't know that much will be said......