CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hoobastank - The Reason (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6983)

The Lithium 06-28-2004 04:43 AM

Hoobastank - The Reason

Ladies and gentleman, this is an awesome album!! I just got it sent to me from Jonathan (going under alterflip here and @lterswede at ABR). One song on the album is called "Open Your Eyes"! :D This album is REEEAALLY good, and their B-sides tracks "Did You" (Spider-Man 2 soundtrack) and "Right Before Your Eyes" (Daredevil: The Album) is at least worth downloading too!! Great band!

Dogstar 06-28-2004 04:52 AM

What is it with the title Open Your Eyes? That's like the third song I've heard with that title: 12 Stones, Alter Bridge, and now Hoobastank...BTW, I saw Hoobastank the other night at the Velvet Revolver show. I didn't like them to start with and their show did nothing to make me give them a shot. Sorry, but I think their music is kind of boring and repetitive.

PaulMcCoygirl 06-28-2004 11:21 AM

I never really was a huge fan of them. I thought 2 songs off The Reason were good. I agree with Kerri, the rest of the songs on the cd sounded too boring.

Trees of Wisdom 06-28-2004 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
What is it with the title Open Your Eyes? That's like the third song I've heard with that title: 12 Stones, Alter Bridge, and now Hoobastank...BTW, I saw Hoobastank the other night at the Velvet Revolver show. I didn't like them to start with and their show did nothing to make me give them a shot. Sorry, but I think their music is kind of boring and repetitive.

I think there's also a song by Staind with the title "Open Your Eyes" as well.

Dogstar 06-28-2004 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I think there's also a song by Staind with the title "Open Your Eyes" as well.

Heh, it's everywhere! :D

The Lithium 06-29-2004 08:30 AM

Yeah, it is a Staind song called "Open Your Eyes".

Heeeey, NO BODY else but me who likes them??

Creed_Defaultgirl 06-29-2004 11:56 PM

[quote=Dogstar]What is it with the title Open Your Eyes? That's like the third song I've heard with that title: 12 Stones, Alter Bridge, and now Hoobastank...QUOTE]
Hahaha.....that is kinda strange.
And funny thing, I was looking through some of my poems the other day, and one of them is called Open Your Eyes! I wrote it way before AlterBridge, and I'd never heard of any of the other songs. It must be an inspiring title.....i wrote my poem about some stupid friends that turned to drugs, I think they need to Open their eyes too!

I like Hoobastank from all that I've heard. But all I've heard is radio stuff, not stuff off the CD.

Dogstar 06-30-2004 12:07 AM

That's wild, Creed_Default girl! Great title for the subject, though, I have to admit :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 06-30-2004 12:17 AM

Yeah, it was kinda tough then, because it made me mad and sad at the same time. I never have let anyone read it, but I just needed to get some stuff out. I don't know, I might post it one of these days if I get around to it. Who knows about what I will do, because even I don't! :rolleyes:

Steve 06-30-2004 12:27 PM

Guano Apes (if anyone remembers them) also has a song called Open Your Eyes.

Dogstar 06-30-2004 12:36 PM

I remember Siana liked that band a lot.

PaulMcCoygirl 06-30-2004 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Yeah, it is a Staind song called "Open Your Eyes".

Heeeey, NO BODY else but me who likes them??

I didn't say I completely disliked them. I just couldn't get into their music; however, some of their songs are alright.

creedsister 07-01-2004 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Yeah, it was kinda tough then, because it made me mad and sad at the same time. I never have let anyone read it, but I just needed to get some stuff out. I don't know, I might post it one of these days if I get around to it. Who knows about what I will do, because even I don't! :rolleyes:

I agree saxon :D

The Lithium 07-01-2004 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
It must be an inspiring title.....i wrote my poem about some stupid friends that turned too drugs, I think they need to Open their eyes too!

I like Hoobastank from all that I've heard. But all I've heard is radio stuff, not stuff off the CD.

First off; that's fucking terrible... I think I might not know, but understand how you feel... Things like this happens way to often...

Anyway, if you like Hoobastank I could send the album to you IF you have or get MSN. (You can share files every fast and easy over MSN Messenger).