CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Which Brand (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9487)

creedsister 08-04-2005 02:18 AM

Which Brand

of toilet paoer is prefered in your house hold i gotta know

Trimontana 08-04-2005 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
of toilet paoer is prefered in your house hold i gotta know

lol, you are so funny sis :D
Klenex brand myself

creedsister 08-04-2005 03:30 PM

:D charmin wildflowers its so fresh :D

Dogstar 08-04-2005 07:11 PM

This gets my vote for oddest poll of the day :D, but for you, creedsister, I will vote :D...I'm a Charmin original girl myself.

JulieCitySlicker 08-04-2005 07:54 PM

I buy this cheap off brand of toilet paper ;) it all wipes the same for me,lol.

creedsister 08-04-2005 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

Haaaaaaaa ya know what believe me i,ve had to many bad experince ...the new rolls gets on my nerves you take the entire roll with ya trying to get it off :mad1: my great me maw use to tell me about how they would use leafs and paper sacks... i would prfer that over cheap toilet paper!!

hotforscott 08-19-2005 11:04 PM

Quote:

I know what you mean, Julie. I don't go the absolute cheapest (sand paper), just because I don't handle pain all that well, but I definitly go in the Angel Soft, or Soft and Gentle range. LOL! :)

RMadd 08-21-2005 07:56 PM

damn, i couldn't vote... but all TP isn't the same. some stuff rips & burns your bunghole. i usually buy Charmin

Anna1011 08-22-2005 04:00 PM

i dunno my mum buys it lol

creedsister 08-23-2005 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
damn, i couldn't vote... but all TP isn't the same. some stuff rips & burns your bunghole. i usually buy Charmin

Haaaaaaaaaa i know it :roll: really i prefer but its so hard to find and not as easy to pick up is the brown rough paper thats found in public restrooms HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i love that stuff!!! everytime i find it i just take the entire roll wit me

Anna1011 08-24-2005 05:49 AM

lmao sis

creedsister 08-25-2005 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
lmao sis

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D you have also found it handy at times its a life saver when you go in to a toilet that has what i call toilet paper faults when your only freaking allowed one sheet at a time

JulieCitySlicker 08-28-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott
I know what you mean, Julie. I don't go the absolute cheapest (sand paper), just because I don't handle pain all that well, but I definitly go in the Angel Soft, or Soft and Gentle range. LOL! :)

Ya,I havbought that soft and gentle stuff to Carrie ;) Right now I am having to buy Scott tissue cuz it has to be septic tank friendly,lol.

creedsister 09-02-2005 10:18 AM

Quote:

Ya,I havbought that soft and gentle stuff to Carrie ;) Right now I am having to buy Scott tissue cuz it has to be septic tank friendly,lol.

yes i like it to you get more on the roll :D HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im so in love everytime i end up with that brand :) :cloud9: softer than da charmin