CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Metallica & Godsmack coming to MY TOWN! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5415)

Higher_Desire 01-03-2004 09:27 PM

Metallica & Godsmack coming to MY TOWN!

Only thing is, cheap seats are $57.00! Good seats are $77.00! I can't afford that! :crying: I wanna go so bad. I may just have to settle for seeing Dope and Mushroomhead in a free show that'll be coming through Boise.

H-D :hypno:

Dogstar 01-03-2004 09:33 PM

Bummer, H-D...Not a big Godsmack fan, but I'm hoping to catch the show when it comes my way. Have they announced any East Coast dates yet? I only saw West and Midwest dates for the U.S.

njcreedite 01-03-2004 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Bummer, H-D...Not a big Godsmack fan, but I'm hoping to catch the show when it comes my way. Have they announced any East Coast dates yet? I only saw West and Midwest dates for the U.S.

Not yet...but heard a DJ say they'll be around in April. :D
Save your pennies Dogstar...we are SO going to as many as we can :D

Dogstar 01-03-2004 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcreedite
Not yet...but heard a DJ say they'll be around in April. :D
Save your pennies Dogstar...we are SO going to as many as we can :D

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

facelessman 01-06-2004 10:40 PM

wow thats an awesome show...too bad it costs so much

CreedH8er 02-04-2004 05:33 PM

Should be a great show, maybe I'll have to go when they come somewhere near me. I like Godsmack alot, and Metallica everyonce in a while, depends on my mood.

RMadd 02-04-2004 05:50 PM

I don't like Godsmack or Metallica.

Steve 02-04-2004 05:59 PM

Godsmack is awsome live. I don't care for Metallica though. They are coming to Madison, WI ... don't think I'll go though. $57 and $77 is pretty steap.

creedsister 02-04-2004 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Only thing is, cheap seats are $57.00! Good seats are $77.00! I can't afford that! :crying: I wanna go so bad. I may just have to settle for seeing Dope and Mushroomhead in a free show that'll be coming through Boise.

H-D :hypno:

Awww that sucks whos mushroomhead :confused:

creedsister 02-04-2004 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Godsmack is awsome live. I don't care for Metallica though. They are coming to Madison, WI ... don't think I'll go though. $57 and $77 is pretty steap.

hey steve no metallica dude thas a shame i will admit they have seen there better days but neverthless They still ROCK Live :( : :(

Wylde-Tremonti 02-04-2004 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister

a really crappy Gimmick band...
Godsmack and Metallica KICK ASS.... Metallica is well... METALLICA you know???? and Godsmack is a really good heavy band! if i had the money i'd definately go for that one!!!!

farmgirl 02-08-2004 12:16 PM

Quote:

STEVE!!! Thank you so much for posting that. I had been checking their website for Wisconsin dates but hadn't in awhile. I got tix as soon as they went on sale and might not have heard about the sale date in time if I hadn't seen your post. I checked today again just to see and it says "tix not available" so I'm guessing they sold out already.

Thanks Again! I can't wait for May. :D

Rosie

luvscott4ever 02-08-2004 12:33 PM

I wish they'd put up when they're coming to Minnesota!! The radio station keeps talking about it, saying they'll let us know when the dates are announced!! WTF are they waiting for!!! I need to know dates!!! It just better not interfere with Vegas!! But if they're going to be in Wi in May, hoping we're after that!! Then I should be able to do both!!!! I personally don't care what the cost is...I'M SOOOO THERE!!! I need a live show soooo bad, I'm going thru MAJOR concert withdrawl!!! :D

farmgirl 02-08-2004 02:52 PM

I know what you mean. I have never seen Metallica live yet so I'm really looking forward to this show. I've seen Godsmack a couple times and they are a great live band.

I hope they come near you too. :)

Higher_Desire 02-09-2004 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister

MushroomHead is a death metal band, a lot like Slipknot, only smaller, and not quite as good. And by "good" I mean not up to the low level Slipknot is. Lots of headbanging, moshing, sex, and drug use goes on at their shows. The first two, I like. The third, I like but can't seem to get. And the fourth... well, three out of four ain't bad. :)

H-D :fart:

Dogstar 02-11-2004 09:48 PM

I wish Metallica would put up the Northeast dates already...Every other region is covered except mine. GRRRRRRRRRR...

Steve 02-11-2004 10:54 PM

Wow, the Metallica/Godsmack date in Madison, WI is already sold out.

Dogstar 02-11-2004 10:57 PM

Wow, that doesn't surprise me, though, as both bands have tons of fans. That's cool, though! Are you going, Steve? You like Godsmack, right?

farmgirl 02-11-2004 11:05 PM

Quote:

Wow, that doesn't surprise me, though, as both bands have tons of fans. That's cool, though! Are you going, Steve? You like Godsmack, right?

I'm going thanks to Steve, for posting the info. :D Thanks again Steve.

luvscott4ever 02-12-2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
I know what you mean. I have never seen Metallica live yet so I'm really looking forward to this show. I've seen Godsmack a couple times and they are a great live band.

I hope they come near you too. :)

I saw Metallica last year at the Summer Sanitarium tour. Out of the 5 bands that were there, I only saw one other than Metallica. Watched Mudvayne, then they announced that Deftones wouldn't be performing!! My daughter was sooo pissed, but they eventually came back. But anywho, Metallica was really good, but the main reason I want to see this show is for Godsmack again, don't get me wrong, I love Metallica, but Godsmack is the really draw for me. They have been announcing this concert on the radio for what seems like months, but NO FRICKEN INFO ON A DATE YET!! Grrruuff!! I wish I knew if it was going to interfere with Vegas or not!! Metallica/Godsmack...Hurry up and give us some more date!!! :mad: :D

Steve 02-12-2004 02:52 PM

im not going. tix were too much $$ for me.

Dogstar 02-12-2004 05:52 PM

Ahhh, that stinks, Steve :(.

Steve 02-12-2004 06:19 PM

I'm not a huge Metallica fan so $60+ is a little bit much to see Godsmack. I suppose if I was a huge Metallica fan I'd spend the money.

Dogstar 02-12-2004 07:24 PM

Heh, I'm just the opposite. Huge Metallica fan but not of Godsmack, LOL...But I'm going to shell out the bucks no matter who opens. I endured Limp Bizkit last summer, so anything's possible :D.

PaulMcCoygirl 02-12-2004 09:57 PM

I like Metallica and Godsmack's music, but I think I'm more of a Godsmack fan though.

farmgirl 02-14-2004 07:40 AM

I love em both, should be an awesome show. :bounce:

Steve 02-14-2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Heh, I'm just the opposite. Huge Metallica fan but not of Godsmack, LOL...But I'm going to shell out the bucks no matter who opens. I endured Limp Bizkit last summer, so anything's possible :D.

If this concert was Metallica & Creed then I'd shell out the money. I'm not *huge* fans of either of the bands, just a moderate Metallica fan and a big fan of Godsmack live. (note, there's a difference between a big fan and a *huge* fan --- I don't have a website for Godsmack ;))

Dogstar 02-14-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

(note, there's a difference between a big fan and a *huge* fan --- I don't have a website for Godsmack ;))

:D

archie bunker 02-14-2004 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
I don't like Godsmack or Metallica.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

farmgirl 02-18-2004 07:32 AM

Metallica added more dates and another Wisconsin one has been added for August. Tickets go on sale this Saturday. :D

luvscott4ever 03-07-2004 04:07 PM

Gggrrrruuuuuffff!!!!

I AM SOOOOO F*CKIN' PISSED!!!!! :mad1: :mad:

Well, I finally got my date, pre-ordered my tix from a friend of a friend that works at the box office and guess what they announced yesterday????!!!

GODSMACK WILL NOT BE COMING WITH METALLICA!!!!

Atleast not for my show!!! Godsmack is the main reason why I shelled out $247 for four tickets!!! I saw Metallica last year, they were really good, but I'd rather see Godsmack!!!! Anybody here from Minnesota need 4 tix to the show!! ;) I just know that Metallica is going to get some lame-ass band to replace them...After last years line-up for the Summer Sanitarium Tour, I'm really worried!!!

This REALLY BITES!!!!!!! :crying:

Dogstar 03-07-2004 05:37 PM

Oh, man, that SUCKS, luvscott. I'm so sorry for you!