CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Please pray for my sister! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11321)

JulieCitySlicker 09-25-2006 09:02 PM

Please pray for my sister!

Hey Guys!
Please pray for my sister,she is having problems with her boyfriend. They are fighting and she is kinda scared of when he gets home tonight,she doesn't think he would hit her or anything but she is just afraid of the fight that could happen.

Please pray that they can sort things out or just break up.

metalchris25 09-26-2006 04:19 AM

Re: Please pray for my sister!

I will pray for thier happiness.

JulieCitySlicker 09-26-2006 11:33 AM

Thank you Chris:)

JulieCitySlicker 09-26-2006 06:21 PM

I just got an email from my sister and she kicked her (now ex-boyfriend) out last night.
So I suppose that means that things got sorted out,lol.

Thank you all for your prayers!

Rocketqueen 09-26-2006 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
I will pray for thier happiness.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO :roll: :roll: i cant help it i,ve get sick sense of humor :D after julies update t i can feel their happiness , i know the chick is nothing more can make one feel happy than kicking a guy out, oh they always have an excuse they left something dat was my dead uncles hammer :( , come on now i,ll UPS AT TO

bilal 09-27-2006 02:46 PM

i hope we all were strong enough to kick all the shit outa our lives, but its good to hear Julie that you sister got rid of him if he deserved just that...... not all shit can be kicked and get rid of .....

Rocketqueen 09-29-2006 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i hope we all were strong enough to kick all the shit outa our lives, but its good to hear Julie that you sister got rid of him if he deserved just that...... not all shit can be kicked and get rid of .....

AMEN AND AMEN, i can tell ya what some shit my friend just cant no for an Awnser , and get out, Haaaaaaaa BUT WHEN GOD PREVAILS shit dont stay long***well i got something i have collected in my arms hers a littlie imp**And we loves each other My Lit Black Cat ..i guess we were just meant to be...shes a gift from somebody ***and we had a second chance to re kindle our realationship :) we found her i could,nt believe it was her untill we talked one night, oh shes an imp shes like my little masscot now, her lit soul is back with me AND WE OUR KICK ASS, Her Name Is Miss Perdi , but all though the names change inside we are the same , not this one SHES Speciale, haaaaaaa now she can get ass off my lap :mad1: hers bites dats my girl,

bilal 09-29-2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
AMEN AND AMEN, BUT WHEN GOD PREVAILS shit dont stay long***

:D ...... i

Rocketqueen 09-30-2006 08:04 PM

:D ****yay :)

Rocketqueen 09-30-2006 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
:D ****yay :)

i was also talking about miss PERDI , hey im quoting myself tonite, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA