CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 02-19-2005 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
It was funny, too, how the Alice guys, in interviews,l were trying to downplay their role in it all. Sean Kinney arranged it all, but they were really trying to put the focus on the other participants and shied away from calling it a reunion. It wasn't billed that way, but once people found out they were all going to play there, the thing sold out in a day.

the speculation that they're going to re-unite under a different singer is just rampant now for obvious reasons. if they could get a guy like the dude from damageplan (maynard obviously is too busy) it would be cool, so long as the band was under a different banner than alice in chains.

Dogstar 02-19-2005 11:51 PM

Yeah, it is rampant. They have said repeatedly that they're just taking things one day at a time. They just want to see if and where it might take them. Judging by the response, I'd say it would be pretty well-received. I hear you about the name thing. That's already being debated on the boards, hehe.

Anna1011 02-20-2005 06:37 AM

i feel sooo crap, but its my own fault so i shouldnt be complaining

Trimontana 02-20-2005 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i feel sooo crap, but its my own fault so i shouldnt be complaining

Sorry baby. It's horrible feel so bad next day after a nice drunk nite.
I feel crap as well but in the emotional side. I went out last nite and i ended crying alone in my room. I feel like i don't have anyone except come here and write my feelings when i know everyone is gonna support me.
Any way i feel better today....hope you feel better later Anna. Coke or tomato juice are very good for hungover ;)

Anna1011 02-20-2005 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Sorry baby. It's horrible feel so bad next day after a nice drunk nite.
I feel crap as well but in the emotional side. I went out last nite and i ended crying alone in my room. I feel like i don't have anyone except come here and write my feelings when i know everyone is gonna support me.
Any way i feel better today....hope you feel better later Anna. Coke or tomato juice are very good for hungover ;)

thanks chick, im feeling a little better now but im still really tired.

aw sweetie ive spent many long nights sat crying in my room so i know how you feel, i hope you feel better real soon and that everything get sorted out for you. :hugs:

goddess_bb 02-20-2005 09:35 PM

I am locked in my office trying to have some peace but they just won't leave me alone..DAMN IT!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-20-2005 09:46 PM

That sucks Becky :eek:

DangerousDan85 02-20-2005 10:19 PM

i get to sleep in tomorrow, yaye!

Anna1011 02-21-2005 05:13 AM

my college prospectus came today :D

JulieCitySlicker 02-21-2005 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
i get to sleep in tomorrow, yaye!

Lucky you :) I'm up getting ready to headout the door for work :rolleyes:

Anna1011 02-21-2005 10:45 AM

woh woh woh!!!!! a blizzard is happening over here, its gone soo dark ive had to put the light on to see the keyboard.

RMadd 02-21-2005 03:34 PM

wowza, i got 9 or 10 hrs of sleep last night! it's been awhile since i've been able to do that (thank god for days off b/c of federal holidays!)

DangerousDan85 02-22-2005 01:26 AM

i got a day off tommorrow, but i gotta take a vocab test for english (i better study up right now). my friend from Kroger, who plays guitar (and is a fan of Creed/Alter Bridge) is coming over to jam. maybe we'll actually accomplish something this time.

Anna1011 02-22-2005 03:59 PM

im having an early night tonight, im trying to catch up on lost sleep.

had a parents evening at school today, i dont know why i bothered going my mum just embarrassed me. grrrr!!!
i thought i got a good report off my teacher but my mum didnt think so, she just cant seem to see how hard im working. :(

Anna1011 02-23-2005 10:12 AM

argh its snowing like mad, i love snow and everything but since i went skiing last year everytime it snows it reminds me of what a good time i had :(