CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ever been in love? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5768)

american_bad_a$ 02-05-2004 01:16 PM

Ever been in love?

i just recenty found the best girl...i really love her. i think i will marry her when we get older.

ever been in love, or had a girlfriend?

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 01:32 PM

I thought I was in love, once. It was several years ago :) That didn't last very long though :eek:

RMadd 02-05-2004 01:58 PM

I used to have a girlfriend. Thought I loved her at the time, but it wasn't. Now I gots me another lady-friend (not a girlfriend... won't ask her to be such until I see her next, at the earliest), but I don't want to commit to "love" too early. Usually, it's a matter or infatuation. American bad a$, check back w/ us in a few months, let us know how your relationship's doing then. How old are you anyway, if you don't mind my asking.

american_bad_a$ 02-05-2004 02:13 PM

i m 16. yes it sounds werid, that's what everyone i talk to says. that's why i said, "when we are older." she knows what i am thinking, and she is thinking the same thing.

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by american_bad_a$
i m 16. yes it sounds werid, that's what everyone i talk to says. that's why i said, "when we are older." she knows what i am thinking, and she is thinking the same thing.

Thats great that for you being so young you already know that you found the right one :) I really hope that everything works out for the 2 of you, best wishes :D I'm 25 and I don't think Mr. Right even exhists :(

Wylde-Tremonti 02-05-2004 02:39 PM

Quote:

i just recenty found the best girl...i really love her. i think i will marry her when we get older.

ever been in love, or had a girlfriend?

Nope Neither... yeah i'm a loser... lol... workin on my guitar playing right now... so i dunno how good a BF i would be... it seems like having a GF requires a lot of work and commitment... if you want it down right... i guess i just need to find that special girl...
plus i'm a shy guy... so i guess that doesn't help... :)

american_bad_a$ 02-05-2004 03:43 PM

thanks. she is great, and i could be very happy with her.

hey, if you thik negetively like that, he deffinately will not exist. think positively. he is out there...just keep on looking.

PaulMcCoygirl 02-05-2004 04:19 PM

Well I'm kind of shy too, but slowly breaking out of it. It's really hard for me to just go up and talk to a really hot guy. If my friends ever told me to do it, they would literally have to drag me over their in order for me to talk to him. I've never had a BF, came close, but didn't quite make it. I don't think that I've ever really been in love either, just infatuated.

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 04:34 PM

Ya me to Alisha :) I've only had one b/f and it really was hardly even that :rolleyes: Just someone I gave my address to when I was at work one day cleaning at a hotel. I never thought he would even write to me but he did. I was 18 and stupid and he was the first guy that ever said I was pretty, every other guy like guys at school were pricks to me, even the guys at my church at the time were jerks! :mad1: :mad:

DangerousDan85 02-05-2004 04:38 PM

no

PaulMcCoygirl 02-05-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Ya me to Alisha :) I've only had one b/f and it really was hardly even that :rolleyes: Just someone I gave my address to when I was at work one day cleaning at a hotel. I never thought he would even write to me but he did. I was 18 and stupid and he was the first guy that ever said I was pretty, every other guy like guys at school were pricks to me, even the guys at my church at the time were jerks! :mad1: :mad:

Wow, that sounds kind of like me. Except I gave my phone number to him. It didn't do any good because he only called me once to wish me a happy birthday. I thought it was thoughful of him, but I would have liked him to call me more. I called him a few times, but then after I noticed I was basically doing all the talking, I gave up. He also said that I was pretty, just not to my face. He told my friends instead. :confused: All the guys at my school are pricks too. They date the freshman and sophomore girls because they know they will give them what they want. :rolleyes: I'm still praying that one of these days someone will come along for me.

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 04:51 PM

Ya! I'm so glad I have my head on straight and never did anything that I would regret now! That guy basically wanted me for one reason :mad1: To bad for his luck cuz he never got it :D

american_bad_a$ 02-05-2004 04:55 PM

yeah, y'all are right. there are too many guys in it only for the :sex:
that is not why i am in my relationship. but guys are stupid, and all they care about is there own gain. but that is not me :lol:

PaulMcCoygirl 02-05-2004 05:04 PM

:wow: You know, you're are the first guy that I have ever heard say that about other guys just wanting :sex: . I'm glad to hear that you are in it because you really do love her. :clap:

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 05:07 PM

Quote:

yeah, y'all are right. there are too many guys in it only for the :sex:
that is not why i am in my relationship. but guys are stupid, and all they care about is there own gain. but that is not me :lol:

Right on man :D Your g/f is very lucky to have you :thumbsup: