CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   American Idol starts tonight! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8471)

Higher_Desire 01-18-2005 06:50 PM

American Idol starts tonight!

Who's gonna be watching? From what I hear from my sources (no, it's nothing big, it's only MSN.com) it's going to be even better than last season.

Randy is quoted as saying "Last year's final ten wouldn't have made it into this year's top 32."

It's also going to be a bit different. They'll have 3 shows a week, one for the girls, one for the guys, and one results show, so they don't have the 2-to-1 girls to guys ratio like last year.

You at least have to watch tonight and tomorrow night for all the bad auditions!!!

Then, after AI, watch AB with Samuel L. Jackson and Tara Reid :wub: on Leno!

H-D :pimp:

hayley 01-18-2005 07:11 PM

They have too many of those programmes

JulieCitySlicker 01-18-2005 07:24 PM

I watched the first one,but I'm not really into it that much :o

creedsister 01-18-2005 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I watched the first one,but I'm not really into it that much :o

it really dose,nt do it for me either haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

TeriB19 01-18-2005 08:44 PM

I'd rather stick hot needles in my eyeballs. :yikes2:

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I'd rather stick hot needles in my eyeballs. :yikes2:

lol i don't really like the show but if a group of people are watching it becomes this guilty pleasure lol cause everyone is into it. they're all one or at best two hit wonders anyway.

Torn Daredevil 01-18-2005 10:06 PM

It was great tonight! That last chick scared me... I think she needed an exorcism.

Waiting patiently for AB now (even though I watch Leno every night)!

creedsister 01-18-2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil
It was great tonight! That last chick scared me... I think she needed an exorcism.

Waiting patiently for AB now (even though I watch Leno every night)!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa was is that bad,

Torn Daredevil 01-18-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa was is that bad,

???

hayley 01-18-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
lol i don't really like the show but if a group of people are watching it becomes this guilty pleasure lol cause everyone is into it. they're all one or at best two hit wonders anyway.

Don't lie, you love it, and watch every episode of every show ever made ..... ;)

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Don't lie, you love it, and watch every episode of every show ever made ..... ;)

lol you are right! ;) i admit i have every episode on DVD at home and i even lined up for 4 hours to audition myself! hehe j/k i do know a guy who lined up for 4 hours to audition for big brother and he got to the second stage before getting kicked out. he didn't get an interview......

RMadd 01-19-2005 12:07 AM

i usually like watching the first couple episodes to see how horrible some of the people are. couldn't watch it tonite, tho, b/c i were at work.

Higher_Desire 01-19-2005 12:30 AM

Best quote of the night:

"You're a horrible singer, but you're great at spanking." ~~ Simon Cowell
:roll:

That chick was weird.

H-D :pimp:

creedlvr 03-02-2006 11:24 PM

Re: American Idol starts tonight!

Who's everyone's favorites??? I love Ace Young and Chris Daughtry!! Ace is my little Scott Stapp with that hair and those teeth! Chris is just really good.

Does anyone know why Seacrest isn't saying, "Seacrest ...OUT"?? It's just not the same without it!

JulieCitySlicker 03-03-2006 07:35 AM

Re: American Idol starts tonight!

My favorite is not watching it;) :D