CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alter Bridge Live @ ULU, London 17/09/04 Photos (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7473)

riggersversion1 09-19-2004 05:30 PM

Alter Bridge Live @ ULU, London 17/09/04 Photos

What an awesome show. No words can describe how awesome it truely was. Just look at the photos we took to see for yourselves:-

Alter Bridge Live @ ULU, London 17/09/04 Photos

I also met the band and got lots of photos. Spoke to Myles & Mark for a while also. Should have those photos back tuesday, so expect another post then and maybe a review sometime soon also. :)

Riggers Version 1.

Higher_Desire 09-19-2004 06:09 PM

Was that you guys trying to look like the band or somthing? :wtf:

It's cool you got to meet them! I'm freaking jealous. I'm still hoping they play the Big Easy in Boise Idaho. Then I can run a high chance of maybe getting a handshake. That'd be sweeeeeet.

H-D :pimp:

riggersversion1 09-19-2004 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Was that you guys trying to look like the band or somthing? :wtf:

It's cool you got to meet them! I'm freaking jealous. I'm still hoping they play the Big Easy in Boise Idaho. Then I can run a high chance of maybe getting a handshake. That'd be sweeeeeet.

Did you scroll down and view all the photos, there are loads? The first few are just of us before the gig. The ones of the band come later.

Riggers Version 1.

Dogstar 09-19-2004 06:47 PM

HOLY FECKIN SHIT, riggersversion!!!!! EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! Those pics are awesome! Nice to see you and Lith together. Very cool! Glad you had a most awesome time and thank you tons for sharing. WOW!!!

RMadd 09-19-2004 06:48 PM

that's pretty fuckin awesome, like you said! I, like H_D, am quite jealous

Higher_Desire 09-19-2004 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riggersversion1
Did you scroll down and view all the photos, there are loads? The first few are just of us before the gig. The ones of the band come later.

Riggers Version 1.

Ooohhhh. OK. They didn't load for me the first time. VERY awesome pics. God I hope they come to Boise soon... *begins to pray*

Sicky 09-20-2004 10:07 AM

Wow, looks like you were even closer to them as we were in Berlin :eek: Great you met them, I wasn't able to last week :( Great Pix anyway :)

guitarchitect 09-20-2004 11:13 AM

just in case u don't see my post at abb.net.. your caption about the guitar in OYE. it isn't tiger eye. it's charcoal burst.

Steve 09-20-2004 11:33 AM

What kind of camera did you use to take those pics?

The Lithium 09-20-2004 01:36 PM

HEY DAVE!!!! Dude, that was really some day!! I'm glad I got to share the best day of my life with you mate!! :D Are you using MSN?

evyllsummer 09-20-2004 10:39 PM

great pics, guys...Myles rules...

Dani 09-21-2004 12:19 AM

I'm so happy for you guys. Awesome pictures. Thanks for posting :)

Now I'm really jealous, I hope they announce that they are coming to Australia soon :)

The Lithium 09-21-2004 02:12 AM

I'll be posting my pics SOOON!!!

Dani 09-21-2004 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
I'll be posting my pics SOOON!!!

Cool! I love your avatar Lith. You are one lucky guy :)

The Lithium 09-21-2004 06:46 AM

Read my review of the day and concert in London, and see the WHOLE pic!! ;) :D

riggersversion1 09-21-2004 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
HEY DAVE!!!! Dude, that was really some day!! I'm glad I got to share the best day of my life with you mate!! :D Are you using MSN?

Hey dude. The guys all say hi.

Yeah i'm on MSN. When I get my computer back, we'll have to start chatting.

My pictures with the band didn't turn out. We're gutted. :(

Riggers Version 1.

riggersversion1 09-21-2004 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
What kind of camera did you use to take those pics?

Just a 4 mega pixel digital camera dude.

Although I stupidly used a disposable camera when I had picturers taken with the band, which didn't turn out. I'm devastated about it. I just wish I could get another chance to get pictures with my idols.

Riggers Version 1.

The Lithium 09-21-2004 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riggersversion1
Hey dude. The guys all say hi.

Yeah i'm on MSN. When I get my computer back, we'll have to start chatting.

I've posted a review of the whole day we spent together at the "Concert Review" forum... You should check it out mate, it's worth it! ;)

Well, here's my MSN: [email protected]
What your and the other guys MSNs? Liam said he'd join some AB forums!! :D