CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 02-13-2008 06:30 AM

Re: Daily Bread

February 13th

"Abundant blessings."

Putting forth a great deal of effort is much easier when we can feel we've accomplished something. There is a basic instinct within each of us that likes praise and reward. We need to feel that we are noticed when we do what is good and right. The Lord sees all that we do, and His pleasure is ever with us. His abundant blessings come to all who truly love Him and pursue Him with all their heart, mind, and soul.

The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath be recompensed me.

Psalm 18:20

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou 02-14-2008 06:40 AM

Valentine's Day 2008

"Jesus' Love."

How strong and true is Jesus' love for his disciples? In the immediate context, this means he is willing to give sacrificially and extravagantly by dying for them on the cross, and he is also willing to love selflessly and practically by washing their feet. His ministry reveals he also will do almost anything in between extravagant and practical. Imagine if we all read the Gospels, and committed to love each other in the same way Jesus showed his love to his disciples!

Beyond the cards and candy let us set our sights higher. Where our words and actions reflect some resemblance of his love, as we bring together everyone we can teaching to love through the example of Jesus.

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you , so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

John 13:34-35

Happy Valentines Day Gang!

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 02-14-2008 10:31 AM

F

And That GREATER Love HAS Risen Today, Forgotten Love Songs AMEN As We Cling To The Master We OUR Reminded Of His Love,His Endless Compassion HIS STRENGETH AND IS MIGHT AND HIS LIGHT OF THE WORLD, I COULD, Face A Mountain BUT I COULD NEVER CLIMB ALONE I COULD START ANOTHER DAY BUT HOW MANY JUST DONT KNOW YOUR THE REASON THE SUN SHINES DOWN AND THE NIGHTS THEY GROW COLD, ONLY YOU THAT I,LL HOLD WHEN IM YOUNG ONLY YOU AS WE GROW OLD, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Tommy Lee,

TrulyAmazing 02-14-2008 11:01 AM

as we reflect On this Holiday A GREATER LOVE,

I Think Of MY First LOVE, WHICH IS CHRIST A GREATER LOVE HAS REASON FOR HIS DISCIPLES AND SEEKERS BUT YA KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD TAKE THIS Day AND GIVE HIM PRAISE , BECAUSE HE KNOWS WE NEED STRENGETH WE NEED COUNCIL AND WE NEED TRUTH WE NEED HIM AS OUR GOD TODAY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUT WHEN WE LOOSE SIGHT OF THE REAL THING WE SHOULD BE REMINDED TODAY OF THE WALK OF LOVE FOR US THE HEART OF THORNS THE STAR WHO SHINETH DOWNDED ON HIS BIRTH THE MEN WHO CAME BEFORE HIM AND COULD NEVER FILL HIS SHOES :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: AS JOHN THE BABTISTED DECLARED HE WAS KING, ONE WILL CAME AFTER ME WHOS SHOES I,AM NOT WORTHY OF GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY, THEN HE TAUGHT MANY GAVE NO THOUGHT OF TOMMROW AND THEN CARRIED HIS CROSS AND TOLD HIS FRIENDS FAREWELL, ON THAT DARK DAY, GLORYYYYYYY, AND HIS LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING AND STRENGETH WAS PIRCERED THROUGH OUT CENTRUYS AS A REMINDER THAT HE IS LOVE THE GREATEST LOVE AND ALL WE GOTTA DO IS TODAY IS KEEP HOLDING BECAUSE WHAT EVER WE FACE TODAY WAS PAID FOR TODAY GLORYYYYYYYYYY if you wanna look at it like that OR THE EGG COMING UP AT YA EASTER, IT Really Dont Matter, GLORY, Romans 8.32, 32,39,HE THAT SPARED NOT HIS OWN SON But DELIVERED HIM UP FOR US ALL HOW SHALL HE NOT WITH HIM ALSO FREELY GIVE US ALL THINGS, WHO SHALL LAY ANYTHING TO THE CHARGE OF GODS ELECT IT IS GOD THAT JUSTIFIETH, Who Is that Coondemeth it is christ That DIED yea Rather That Is Risen Again Who Is Even GLORY AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD Who Also Maketh Intercession For Us Who Shall Separate US From The Love Of Christ SHALL TRIBULATION OR DISTRESS OR PERSECUTION OR FAMINE, And their Is All Kind Of Famines THERE IS ALL KIND OF HUNGERS TODAY THAT ONLY HE CAN FILL AND IF NEEDED MAKE IT RUN OVER GLORY TO GOD, Or nakedness Or Peril Or Sword, NAY IN ALL THESE THINGS WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIM THAT LOVES US FOR I,AM PERSUADED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR PRINCEIPALITIES NOR POWERS NOR THINGS PRESENT NOR THINGS TO COME NOR HEIGHT NOR DEPTH NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS CHRIST OUR LORD,

TrulyAmazing 02-14-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
:D

Indeed!!! A pretence of piety is double iniquity, and so it will be found.

Heaven

GLORY, 1 kings 18 17,40, GLORY, :bounce: :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 02-15-2008 06:30 AM

February 15th

"He loved us first!"

He offered his Son to save us regardless of our decision to believe or ignore his grace. We are given the ability to accept or reject the death of his Son as the sacrifice for our sins. The only condition, as 1 John 2:1-2 emphasizes, is that we realize that he died for everyone else in the world, too!

This is love: not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 4:10

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 02-15-2008 09:08 PM

Amen And Amen There Is Just Something ,

ABOUT THAT NAME, Jesus HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, indeed brother im reading to ya,lls from the book of Romans GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY HE DIED FOR THE WORLD, For Many Are Called But The Few Be Chosen , No Matter who you are pharisee OR HERTIANCE OF THE 12 Tribe, or were your spirtual growth is or was as it was written WHO SO EVER SHALL CALL UP ON HIS NAME SHALL BE SAVED, GLORY HE IS MIGHTY GLORY, Thats Why It was wriiten for all genrations CHOOSE THIS:bounce: :bounce: DAY WHO YE SHALL SERVE,

HeavenBesideYou 02-16-2008 08:37 AM

February 16th

"Bitter or better."

Grief changes our perspective on life. It is trite but true that how we deal with sorrow will make us either bitter or better. In a remarkable statement, the psalmist actually thanked God for a difficult experience: “Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep Your word. . . . It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes” (Ps. 119:67,71). We don’t know the nature of the psalmist’s affliction, but the positive outcome was a longing to obey the Lord and a hunger for His Word. Rarely can we use this truth to comfort those who hurt. Instead, it is the Lord’s word to us from His compassionate heart and the touch from His healing hand.

When we grieve, it feels more like dying than growing. But as God wraps His loving arms around us, we have the assurance of His faithful care.

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.

Psalm 116:15

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-17-2008 08:32 AM

February 17th

"Conquerors!"

When you open up the final book of the Bible, Revelation, that is the message; Christians win because Jesus is the one true conqueror. No matter how the battle is going for you right now, remember that in the end, we win!

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Romans 8:35-37

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 02-18-2008 12:51 AM

bitter Or better

Glory To God Brother Either Way It is A Process and durring that process we sometimes stumble sometimes more than we like, We Are Partakers Of the suffering To comfort those who are going through the same process, If We Die With Him We Shall Indeed LIVE WITH HIM GLORY Over 2 Cor 10,3,6 for though we walk in the flesh we do not war after the flesh for the weapons of our warfare ARE NOT CARNAL BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD PULLING DOWN STRONG HOLDS, casting down imaginations AND EVERY HIGH THING THAT EXCALTETH ITSELF AGAINST THE KNOWLEGE OF GOD AND BRINGING INTO CAPTIVITY EVERYTHOUGHT TO THE OBIEDENCE OF CHRIST AND HAVING IN READINESS TO REVENGE ALL DISOBIDENCE WHEN YOUR OBEDIENCE ID FULFILLED, in my self i cant do JACK BUT I CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS WITH CHRIST WHO STRENTHENS ME , and i dont care how strong we think we get or how our flesh does not bother us any more I say No The Flesh Will Always Have To be burned WE NEED STRENGETH sometimes in double portions And As We Grow We Are Not Going Be Tried Harder THAN BEFORE IF THE SPIRT BE ALWAYS WILLING THE FLESH WILL ALWAYS BE WEAK, and you,ll hear this process from a brother or sister Im On Fire For You God but i just keep messing up it happens AGAIN More Times Than We Like or wish to dicuss BUT WHEN WE GIVE OUR LIFE AND MAKE OUR HEART BODY SOUL AND MIND A LIVING SACRIFICE We Got To Rest Asure THAT WE OUR IN HIS HANDS you surley dont tell the molder how he knows how to form the clay speaking of the precious psalms, The Righteous Are Secure, Psalm 37, 23,24 THE STEPS OF A GOOD MAN,ARE ORDERED BY THE LORD,GLORY AND HE DELIGHTS IN HIS WAYS THOUGH HE FALL HE SHALL NOT BE UTTRLEY CAST DOWN FOR THE LORD UP HOLDETH HIS HAND IN FALIURE IN THE HIGHS AND IN THE LOWS AND IN THE VALLEY AND ON THE MOUNTAIN

HeavenBesideYou 02-18-2008 06:38 AM

That's spot on Sis!!! By his grace and Holy Spirit, he directs the thoughts, affections, and designs of good men... By his providence he overrules events, so as to make their way plain.

:banana:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-18-2008 06:38 AM

February 18th

"Heartache and suffering."

Heartache has a way of pointing us to the Lord Jesus, who has shared in our sufferings and can bring meaning to seemingly senseless pain... Suffering can teach us what we can’t learn in any other way. When two men walked the road to Emmaus, they were dumbfounded by the senseless murder of Jesus of Nazareth. Then a stranger joined them and gave scriptural insight about the suffering Messiah. The stranger was Jesus Himself, and His ministry to them brought comfort.

Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?

Luke 24:26

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-19-2008 06:16 AM

February 19th

"Let God complete his love in you."

Can you imagine what an honor it is to have the Creator of the universe, the Lord God Almighty, living inside of you! But when we love each other, that is exactly what happens. When our hearts are full of love, there is room for God. When they are not full of love, we leave God little room to take up residence and produce his character in us.

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

1 John 4:11-12

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-20-2008 06:18 AM

February 20th

"Gossip."

Gossip is neither little nor harmless. Its consequences are huge and its damage horrible. Instead, it is much better to be a peacemaker and an offense-mender.

He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

Proverbs 17:9

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-21-2008 06:21 AM

February 21st

"Between the eternities..."

We are travelers in a world that offers no lasting peace or rest. And while there is only one eternity, we travel between eternity past and eternity future, waiting for promises of a home and a hope that will last forever... Promises yet to be fulfilled. We look ahead by faith in Christ. One day, we will experience the promises of eternity when faith will become sight as we see Him. That hope is what lifts us beyond life between the eternities to a joy that is eternal.

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them.

Hebrews 11:13

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-22-2008 06:24 AM

February 22nd

"Reverence without fear."

What is there to fear if God sent his Son to die to redeem us? What is there to fear if we cannot be separated from the love God has for us in Christ Jesus? What is there to fear except ourselves? As we love God and his children, we are reminded by his love for us, which is far better than our meager love for others. Rather than run from him in fear, we bow before him in thanks, knowing that he who hears our prayers is also he who loves us and stops our fears.

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

1 John 4:18

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-23-2008 06:22 AM

February 23rd

"Father of all grace and mercy."

I cannot think of anything I'd prefer the Holy God to be rich in than mercy. I know my failures, shortcomings, sins, and transgressions. Without his mercy to pardon, and without his grace to send Jesus to pardon at first, I would be lost and without God. Now, because of his rich mercy, my life is tied to Jesus' future and not the one I earned for myself.

Because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our transgressions - it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:4-5

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-24-2008 08:14 AM

February 24th

"God is love."

It's all very simple. God is love. He is its origin, example, and architect. I love because he loved me first. I know how to love because he has demonstrated it. I can love because he made me to have his likeness. He is the fountain, the motivation, and the pinnacle of love. I love because he does, first, last, and always.

We love because [God] first loved us.

1 John 4:19

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 02-24-2008 10:24 PM

God Is Love,

And Has We Draw Nigher TO HIM gloryyyyyyy we will suffer violence as his kindom sufferth violence a long message there GLORY, He Wants Us To Show Us His LOVE THAT IS RICH MERCIFUL AS IT IS MIGHTY And we dont know How Much He Does Loves Us OUR TRIALS Brings Us to THAT PLACE OF HIS LOVE, I Will Praise THEE FOR THOU HAST HEARED ME AND ART BECOME MY SALVATION Ever Notice Brother david How HE SHOW HIS SELF APPROVED TIME AND TIME AGAIN :) THAT HE IS OUR SALVATION HE WILL PICK UP THE PIECES TIME AND TIME AGAIN OHHHHHHHHHH, GLORY :bounce: :bounce: THE STONE WHICH THE BULIDERS REFUSED IS BECOME THE HEAD CORNERSTONE Psalm 18, 21, 29

HeavenBesideYou 02-25-2008 06:26 AM

From the pieces of my shattered life, He made me whole again more than once... Even when I thought all hope was lost.

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-25-2008 06:28 AM

February 25th

"The substance of the commandments."

Some things are just not very complicated. Living for Jesus can be boiled down to two principles: love God with everything I am and have, and love others and treat them as I would like to be treated. Not too hard to understand. I guess it's living it that is the challenge!

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.

Matthew 22:37-39

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-26-2008 06:17 AM

February 26th

"God the Son."

Love is a verb. We can't say it enough. Love must not only be spoken, but must also be shown. The beginning of love is God. He showed his love in the most sacrificial of ways so we could know our incredible value to him. The price of our adoption was the emptying of heaven of its greatest treasure, God the Son, who is our Savior.

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

1 John 4:9

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-27-2008 06:21 AM

February 27th

"Talk is cheap."

You can tell me with your words, but I'll show it with my life. In a world where barter has replaced sacrificial and steadfast love, let's go against the grain and do the truth! Put your life where your mouth is. We know the slogans, now let's live love in truth.

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

1 John 3:18

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 02-28-2008 06:31 AM

February 28th

"No doubt."

It is natural and human to doubt the Lord sometimes. He understands that. He knows what is best for us, even when it doesn't agree with what we want. Just don't give up. The Lord breaks through our desert spots, to comfort us when we cry. If we want results immediately, and we decide beforehand what we will accept as an answer and what we will not. Who says that we get to make the rules? It just doesn't work that way... Try not to doubt His ways during your trials.

O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Psalm 22:2

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 02-28-2008 09:16 PM

Glory

brother for it is a good To Delight In The Will OF THE LORD WHERE HE SET FORTH RIGHTENSOUNESS BEFORE HIM AND NONE AFTER HIM WOULD FURFILL HIS GLORY Psalm 40,verse 5 Many O Lord My God Are Thy Wonderful Works Which Thou Hast Done And Thy Thoughts Which Are To Us Ward Cannot Be Reckoned Up In Order UNTO THEE Gloryy If I Would Delcare Theme And Speak Of Theme THEY ARE SURLEY MORE THAN CAN BE NUMBERED,

TrulyAmazing 02-28-2008 09:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
From the pieces of my shattered life, He made me whole again more than once... Even when I thought all hope was lost.

Heaven

Yes Glory To God Everytime brother Go Down A Begger And Come Up A Millonare IN HIS RICHES AND HIS GLORY

HeavenBesideYou 02-29-2008 06:31 AM

February 29th

A prayer...

Dear Lord, be with my wife, children, and I as we face the trials that are to come and the challenges each new day brings forward. Protect us from the people and those things that can harm us. Stay close to us, for I know of no greater strength than Yours. And please give me the strength and make me an instrument of Your peace, love, and hope, so I can mend the wrong doings of my father, mother, and my siblings.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 02-29-2008 08:52 PM

The Lord Delivers The Poor

The poor Of spirt GLORY TO GOD And Does ERASES From The Spirt Of Tradtion WHEN WE SEEK HIM His Glory And Everlasting Mercy AND HE HAS KEPT US, GLORY TO GOD Brother IF HE CONTIUNES TO PRESERVE US HE BY ALL MEANS SHALL COUNTINUE TO PROTECT US , Psalm 35,4 LET theme be confounded and put theme to shame that seek after my soul let theme be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt, GLORY TO GOD, Acknowlegement Of Past Mercies GLORY, We Have HEARED with Our Ears O GOD GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY even our fathers Have Told Us And Taught Of He WHAT WORK THOU did Teach A child The Way She Or He should Go AND It will never Part From One How Thou did,st Drive Out The Heathren With The Hand Of The Plantedst Theme How thou did,st afflict the people and cat theme out And We were All TAUGHT GLORY OF HOW WE ALL COULD COME SHORT OF HIS GLORY AND HIS MERCY AMEN , But We were Made TO CLING TO THE ROCK THATS HIGHER THAN US and some people are just bound by tradtion and relgion AND GLORY STILL SEEKING and i,ve learned you just gotta shake your head AND MOVE ON I DO KNOWETH MY GOD HAS PURPOSE FOR MY CALLING AND FOR WHAT HE WANTS DONE why? BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SHOWED HIS SELF IN MY TIMES OF NEED AND STRUGGLE GLORY ITS NOT WHAT MAN OR TRADTION SAYS YOU ARE BUT ITS WHAT GOD TELLS YOU ARE , WE SERVE A GOD WHOS MIND DOES NOT CHANGE WITH HIS PURPOSE AND HIS PLAN FOR US WE CHANGE GLORY HIS TIDE CHANGES TO BRING YOU CLOSER TO HIM As we,ve seen in times past , For they got not the land in possesion by their own sword GLORY BY THEIR OWN SWORD :) Think About It Oh Buddy At that Time They Surley Must Have FORGOT HIM GLORYYYYYYY AND THE COMING WAR AND DELIVERER , Neither Did Their Own Arm Or their Own Ways Or Their Tradtions Save Theme, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUT THY RIGHT HAND AND THINE ARM AND THE LIGHT OF THY COUNNTENANCE BECAUSE thou hadst A father devour theme, THOU Art My King O GOD Commanded DELIVERANCES FOR JACOB THROUGH THEE WILL PUSH DOWN OUR ENMIES THROUGH THY NAME WILL TREAD THEME UNDER THAT RISE UP AGAINST US FOR HE IS KING OF KING AND HE HIS LORD OF LORDS :bounce: :bounce: FOR I WILL NOT TRUST IN MY BOW NEITHER SHALL MY SWORD SAVE ME,But Thou Hast Saved Us FROM OUR ENMIES AND HAS PUT THEME TO SHAME THAN HATED US IN GOD WE BOAST ALL THE DAY LONG AND PRAISE THY NAME FOR EVER, SELAH, Peace be with you brother,

HeavenBesideYou 03-01-2008 06:28 AM

March 1st

"Revenge restrained."

Why does God content Himself with the slow, mysterious way of making righteousness grow rather than avenging it? That’s how love is. Love has its own power, the only power capable of conquering the human heart.

We love Him because He first loved us.

1 John 4:19

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-02-2008 06:46 AM

March 2nd

"Our true confession."

How we long for this to be our true confession. We are not yet gold, but long to be. We are not yet fully following his steps, but are trying. We have tried not to turn aside, but we sometimes falter. Thank God for his grace until our intentions and desires are fulfilled!

He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.

Job 23:10-11

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-03-2008 06:17 AM

March 3rd

"God calls us His sheep."

On their own, sheep will starve. They do not have enough sense to move on to greener pastures when their own is stripped of foliage. They will wander off into traps, standing helplessly while predators stalk them. Of all God's creatures, few are more helpless that sheep.

We so often think that we have complete control over our lives, and yet we really are helpless. We need to admit our weaknesses. When we admit weakness, that is our strength, because then we understand our need for God. God will protect us, provide for us, guide us from place to place, and never leave us alone. He truly is the Good Shepherd; the best shepherd we could ever hope to find.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psalm 23:1

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-04-2008 06:32 AM

March 4th

"Never alone."

What a promise. As Psalm 139 emphasizes later, Joshua hears first hand. God will go with him, and us, through all the seasons of life, through all our ups and downs, through temptations and triumphs, even through death. So we can take courage and feel his strength. We are not alone!

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-05-2008 06:29 AM

March 5th

"Many blessings go unappreciated."

Some people never find satisfaction in the things they do have, but spend their entire lives wishing for things they don't have. They are never happy with where their lives are going, they feel empty in their relationships, and therefore they find it impossible to give thanks for the many blessings they have been given.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anoitest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psalm 23:5

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-06-2008 06:32 AM

March 6th

"Make us wise stewards of Your creation."

How foolish it is to devote so much of our lives to the acquisition of things, when all things truly belong to the Lord. We are but caretakers of what the Lord has made, and it has been given us for everyone's pleasure. Wise use of our resources and preservation of all creation is the responsibility of all humankind. We have been given many precious gifts, but they are only ours for awhile. In time, all things return to the Lord.

The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Psalm 24:1

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-07-2008 06:29 AM

March 7th

"Try putting your faith in the Lord."

Trust takes time. We need to practice putting our trust in the Lord, but when we do, we find a new confidence that He will be faithful to us. The more we trust, the more we are convinced that our trust is well placed. The key to trust is to try.

O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psalm 25:2

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-07-2008 09:29 PM

AMEN Trust

What A Homecoming Sound Brother And Trust Is The Key WE SURLEY HAVE LEARNED To Walk By Faith Not Sight GLORY the prophets were made to trust him TIME IN TIME again Brother In Their Times OF GREAT Trouble Daniel Was Throwed In The Lions Den For Doing The One Thing He Knew GLORY THAT HE NEEDED the most And That Was Prayer And he walked in wisdom by faith AND TRUST By Making It Clear HE IS THE GOD that Maketh Known All Kings Matters GLORY he got throwed in the lions DEAN AND AGAIN JEHOVHA GOD did Prevail HE PREVAIL before the son of men HE PREVAILS before Anybody WHO SURLEY TRUST IN HIM And He stays With Those WHO CHOOSE TO PRAY FOR THOSE while TERROR SURLEY FLYS BY NIGHT AS AGAIN HAS JOY WILL SURLEY FLOWETH YE SHALL FIND IT IS GOOD TO ALWAYS PUT YOUR TRUST IN HIM WHERE GOODNESS IS PLENTIFUL AND VICTORY IS OVERFLOWING IN THE BATTLES THAT SEEMS TO GO UN WON IN OUR LIFES TODAY HE PREVAILS The Lord surley Weighs US My Friends TO BENFIET US IN OUR TIMES OF NEED AND IN OUR TIMES OF TROUBLE And Why ? do we Ask Some how We All Ways Wrong GLORY as the prophets Learned THE Peprations Of The Heart In Man And The Anwser Of THE Tounge Is In The Lord All The Ways Of Man Are Clean In His Own Eyes BUT THE LORD WEIGHETH THE SPIRTS COMMENT THY WORKS UNTO THE LORD AND THY THOUGHTS SHALL BE ESTABLISHED THE LORD HATH MADE ALL THINGS FOR himself Yea Even The Day Of Wicked For The Day Of Evil IN WHOM SHALL WE FEAR, GLORY, Luke 22 39 and 42 AND He Came Out And Went As He Was Wont To The Mount Of Olives And his disples also followed him And When He Was At The Place He said Unto Theme Pray that Ye Enter Not In To Temptation FOR THIS PROPHET KNEW GLORY, nothing but pugery was ahead For those In which He Loved And Called Friends AND as He Was Withdrawn From Theme About A Stones Cast And Kneeled Down To Pray Saying Father If Tho be willing Remove This Cup From Me But Neverthless Not My Will Be done YOURS BE DONE, AND GLORY so It Was AND NOBODY friends SURLEY KNOWETH THE WILL OF GOD BUT HE AND HE IS THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS When We Our To Weak To Call UPON HIM He IS STILL THERE AND IF YOU Make A Whisper HES GOING UPLIFT YA IN ALL MERCY AND TRUTH AND IN LOVE NO GREATER,

HeavenBesideYou 03-08-2008 06:24 AM

March 8th

"Your sins are forgiven."

Who are we to hold onto past sins when our Lord has forgiven and forgotten them? As long as we're human, we will have pasts filled with sins abundant. To dwell on them is to make ourselves less than God wants us to be. Ask forgiveness from the Lord, receive it, and move forward in the glory of God's grace.

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.

Psalm 25:7

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-08-2008 08:06 PM

Glory

yes brother amen i was reading one of your past post on the exceptence of forgivness its really hard for some to believe and except that their sins are truly whashed away but thats only milestone once we except THE MIGHTY DELIVERER AND OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS IN OUR LIFE, JESUS SAID COME UNTO ME AS YOU ARE and i will take care of you GLORY

HeavenBesideYou 03-09-2008 08:30 AM

You got it Sis! Now if we can just convince those who believe it's a "free pass" to screw up that they're wrong, we would all be living in a better world...

:D

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-09-2008 08:31 AM

March 9th

"Place your trust in the Lord."

If we will set our sights on the Lord, He will make sure our steps. No snare, trap, or pitfall can stop us when our eyes are on the Lord. He will guard us each step of the way.

Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Psalm 25:15

Heaven