CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Brand new Alter Bridge shirts!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9716)

The Lithium 10-06-2005 11:30 AM

Brand new Alter Bridge shirts!!

Here's one girl-, and two guys-t-shirts that will be in the merch booths at the shows.

Girls shirt - Guy shirt 1 - Guy shirt 2

The second guy shirt is really cool I think! I'd buy it right away if I could. (These aren't able to buy online. At least not yet).

Big thanks to Dan Tremonti for the pics!

RMadd 10-06-2005 01:15 PM

i like the first guys shirt, pretty effin badass!

Anna1011 10-06-2005 03:07 PM

i need them all lol :D

they look so awesome!

GregS 10-06-2005 03:47 PM

Ohh i defintly pickin 1 of them up in november :D

The Lithium 10-06-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i need them all lol :D

they look so awesome!

You are so lucky being a girl! :mad1: I can't wear a girl's shirt, but you can wear a men's shirt, and no body cares!! I'm so getting boobies when I'm old enough for plastic surgery! :D

Creed7352 10-06-2005 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Here's one girl-, and two guys-t-shirts that will be in the merch booths at the shows.

Girls shirt - Guy shirt 1 - Guy shirt 2

The second guy shirt is really cool I think! I'd buy it right away if I could. (These aren't able to buy online. At least not yet).

Big thanks to Dan Tremonti for the pics!

thanks to dan tremonti for sendin the pictures to michelle (davis801) on the alterbridgeband.net bb and her for posting them for us ;)

titan9 10-06-2005 07:48 PM

Those are some nice looking shirts. I hope they make'em available on the web site, as I would love to buy either the second or third shirt.

Anna1011 10-07-2005 05:35 AM

Quote:

You are so lucky being a girl! :mad1: I can't wear a girl's shirt, but you can wear a men's shirt, and no body cares!! I'm so getting boobies when I'm old enough for plastic surgery! :D

lmao lith, im sure you could get away with wearin a gals shirt plenty of guys wear tight shirts nowa days lol

RMadd 10-07-2005 04:21 PM

Quote:

In this day and age Lith, if someone were to criticize you, it doesn't matter... freedom of wanting to be feminine/gay I suppose lol. :D

The Lithium 10-08-2005 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
thanks to dan tremonti for sendin the pictures to michelle (davis801) on the alterbridgeband.net bb and her for posting them for us ;)

Oh yeah, that too! :D

Quote:

lmao lith, im sure you could get away with wearin a gals shirt plenty of guys wear tight shirts nowa days lol

Haha, I'm wearing tight shirts all the time! It's so much cooler. But I still don't think I'm supposed to havea girl's shirt. I mean... It would problably to too tight and too much room in my chest area.

evyllsummer 12-13-2005 10:50 PM

the griffon one is BADASSSSSSSSS!!!!

Drake 12-15-2005 08:30 PM

Re: Brand new Alter Bridge shirts!!

Will they be available in stores or online?

Anna1011 12-16-2005 06:12 AM

i have the gal shirts tho its a little different to that as the design doesnt go onto the sleeve and its back :D i love it its my fave tee

SummerGirl 12-16-2005 08:03 AM

Quote:

i have the gal shirts tho its a little different to that as the design doesnt go onto the sleeve and its back :D i love it its my fave tee

Anna...I'm SO jealous!!! :o I would love to have that black t with the white scrolling design.

emissarygtrist 12-17-2005 11:26 AM

Those have been out for a while. I got the black one a few months ago at the show in Ft. Walton, FL.