CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   A quick note from Myles on Alter Bridge (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6677)

plummer 05-24-2004 01:40 PM

A quick note from Myles on Alter Bridge

Hey all, Myles asked me to let everyone know:
...that we appreciate their patience and that the wait won't be much longer before music can be heard.

OK, I know that doesn't tell you anything *new*. But Myles is excited for this band too :) The wait won't be that much longer. Hopefully no one will explode with anticipation.

Echelon122 05-24-2004 01:54 PM

Thanks for posting that here. I saw that over at the AB board earlier.
:rockon:

Steve 05-24-2004 02:11 PM

Hey plummer, get Myles to signup on the forums and talk with us :D :D :D :D

tremonti4life04 05-24-2004 02:44 PM

Maybe we can talk myles, mark, flip, and marshall into signing up with the board and havin a chat session with us all about the new cd, i for one would probably wet myself if i ever talked to/had a question answered by Mark himself, i can remember the first time Michael answered a question for me, it was like wow, i just talked to a tremonti. Same thing would happen if i ever talked to stapp or chad kroeger (cuz hes the man too) I don't know of Myles well enough to say that talking to him would be a religious experience (damn, no pun intended) for me, but im sure he will reach demi-godhood in the music industry soon enough. I mean hell, if he caught Marks attention, hes got my full support. Steve should reserve some screen names for them, just dont take mine....

plummer 05-24-2004 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Hey plummer, get Myles to signup on the forums and talk with us :D :D :D :D

:) I don't know if I can get him to sign up (he's not even signed up on my Mayfield Four forum, as far as I know) but I did mention this site (by URL) in my last email to him.

Higher_Desire 05-24-2004 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Maybe we can talk myles, mark, flip, and marshall into signing up with the board and havin a chat session with us all about the new cd, i for one would probably wet myself if i ever talked to/had a question answered by Mark himself, i can remember the first time Michael answered a question for me, it was like wow, i just talked to a tremonti. Same thing would happen if i ever talked to stapp or chad kroeger (cuz hes the man too) I don't know of Myles well enough to say that talking to him would be a religious experience (damn, no pun intended) for me, but im sure he will reach demi-godhood in the music industry soon enough. I mean hell, if he caught Marks attention, hes got my full support. Steve should reserve some screen names for them, just dont take mine....

MAN! That would be SWEEEEEEEEET. I'd wet my pants, too. LOL.

H-D :pimp:

Steve 05-24-2004 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plummer
:) I don't know if I can get him to sign up (he's not even signed up on my Mayfield Four forum, as far as I know) but I did mention this site (by URL) in my last email to him.

Thanks :) BTW, feel free to mention www.alterbridgerocks.com too :)

Trees of Wisdom 05-24-2004 07:00 PM

Very spiffy website design, Steve. :)

PaulMcCoygirl 05-24-2004 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
MAN! That would be SWEEEEEEEEET. I'd wet my pants, too. LOL.

H-D :pimp:

I would wet my pants and then faint.

Alter Shredder 05-24-2004 09:26 PM

Lol so if Mark, Myles, Flip, or Brian or Stapp for that matter show up, steve is going to need water, bleach, and a mop.

chafin24 05-24-2004 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Thanks :) BTW, feel free to mention www.alterbridgerocks.com too :)

I like the website, and is it finished yet.

Steve 05-24-2004 09:55 PM

Not done yet.

velocityidp 05-24-2004 10:14 PM

Good decision to reuse the same graphics/style as creedfeed... I must say Steve you have done an excellent job with this site. It is structured very well, looks fantastic and is technically very good.

I'm an electrical engineer by discipline, but I also like to do web programming/communications in my spare time. I also do a bit of design, though not as much. Currently I'm developing refcoord.com and have submitted a patent for some of the technologies incorporated in it. Currently about 2000 refs are participating in the system's second field trial.

Just curious: what is your profession? Since I assume you get no $$ from creedfeed, I'm guessing it's just a hobby. Would you be willing to take a look at some css-related issues? Perhaps you know its intricacies better than I do.

Steve 05-24-2004 10:39 PM

CreedFeed is a hobby. I am self-employeed. www.amcomputing.com is my company, along with two other friends. You can let me know what you'd like me to take a look at and I can try when I have some spare time.

ibleedpurple 05-24-2004 11:21 PM

I will admit, the design of these sites (creedfeed and the new AB site) do rock. Great job, Steve! The site I've been working on (abb.net in my signature) is definitely not as graphically oriented, it was just something I threw together to get something up... I'd like to put together a new layout, but for some reason, lately, the inspiration just hasn't been hitting me and I can't come up with any great layouts. Just this basic boring table stuff. :(

But hey, velocity, if you have some CSS issues I could probably help with that. PM me through the board here if you want. :)