CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   President Bush Re-Elected (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7866)

The Lithium 11-06-2004 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
What's up with you Europeans? You don't like Bush because he doesn't kiss European asses like John Kerry would've. Explain to me why it's okay for Saddam Hussein to massacre his own people? Why is it okay for him to fund Palestinian terrorists?

I don't like Saddam, but why would US have to bomb Iraq and kill innocent people? Why did you guys give Saddam that post in the first place?

Quote:

Unlike Europe, we're not selfish.

You seriously wanna make me laugh?

Quote:

We have every right to defend ourselves... like it or not... and Europe doesn't have a say in the way we chose to protect ourselves.

Kill innocent people of Iraq... A country which have never done anything bad to the US, is that defending yourself? Did Iraq drive two plains into WTC in 2001? Are you blind, Bush just want the oil.

Steve 11-06-2004 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Yeah, but, I still hate Bush more than ever, and I disrespect everyone who thinks the way he does about being gay and so on!

X - keept it real man! I'm so backing you up!!

What if Alter Bridge came out and said they voted for Bush? Would you hate them then? You always put them up on a cloud, especially in the AB and Stapp forums... ;)

The Lithium 11-06-2004 04:32 PM

Man, there are people here on the board who voted for Bush who I really like chatting to. But if they share Bush opinions about the gay-thing, and so on, yeah I really think they better think about the whole thing again.

I don't know what AB voted for, and even if they voted for Bush, they're still making the best music ever, and I look up to them!

As I said before, I won't let my opinion and your opinions about Bush get in the way for our "relationships" here in the board!

I still respect you. Maybe I'm a bit blurry 'bout this. I just disrespect your opinions if you think Bush is right about the gay-thing, which I've mentioned quite a few times by now. Respect you as persons, although.

Steve 11-06-2004 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I still respect you. Maybe I'm a bit blurry 'bout this. I just disrespect your opinions if you think Bush is right about the gay-thing, which I've mentioned quite a few times by now. Respect you as persons, although.

Ok :) I took your first statement to be that you disrespect someone simply because they believe or voted for Bush. You cleared that up here, saying you disrespect their opinion and not actually the person themselves. That's fine. I disrespect your opinion about Bush as well, but that doesn't make a difference to me with regards to a friendship or relationship.

That's the one thing I don't understand in some people. Some people take their political beliefs so far to heart that I don't see how they can get along on a personal level with people who agree with the opposite. For example, James Carville. He's married to that woman (can't remember her name) who is a strategist for the republicans, yet Carville is a stanch Democrat. They get along fine though. Go figure. :)

The Lithium 11-06-2004 04:48 PM

I'm through with my Bush-bashing now... He won, America voted for him, nothing will change.

It's pretty interesting... Kerry ruled the bigger cities, while Bush ruled the country side...

OneOmerta 11-06-2004 05:38 PM

I'm glad to see this discussion ending on a "positive" note. Everyone has an opinion...and you shouldn't lose friendships over an opposing one :)

I do have to point this out though...regarding the gay marriage issue:

"I believe and have fought for the principle that we should protect the fundamental rights of gay and lesbian couples -- from inheritance to health benefits. I believe the right answer is civil unions. I oppose gay marriage and disagree with the Massachusetts Court's decision," Kerry said last week after the court ruling.

and I'm sorry I don't have the link...I'm surfing and totally forgot where i found that. I do recall though that during one of the debates...that both Bush and Kerry were asked their stance on the issue....and Kerry did say he agreed with Bush on the issue of keeping "marriage between a man and woman"...but that he supports civil unions.

Which btw....I support civil unions as well and feel that those who are partners..should get the benefits... I just don't support gay marriage. I just feel that the sanctity of marriage should be between a man and a woman. And before anyone calls me a gay basher....lol....I have a few friends who are gay..so don't even go there ;)

creedlvr 11-06-2004 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Bush did win the popular vote, but it was no ringing endorsement. There's a good a chunk of people (48 percent or so) in this country who are NOT happy about this. I am one of those people.

i am one of those people too. I voted for Kerry. Too bad I don't live in Ohio or any of the other swing states. Then my vote would've mattered more. :rolleyes:

I am also one of those people. In fact, it makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. I just really can't for the life of me understand it.

As far as the Michael Moore stuff ...
I'm quite certain that he added his own spin on things and exaggerated. However, THERE IS NO WAY that he made up ALL of that. I have not seen Farenhype 911, although I am more than willing to ... just to be fair. But either way, how do you know that's all the truth? The only truth, in my opinion, is that there are truths and lies on both sides. Anyway, it really doesn't matter to me either way. I thought Bush was a moron long before Moore made his movie.

The bottom line is ... all the arguing and debating is pointless. We, unfortunately, are stuck with Bush for 4 more LONG years.

Mulletman 11-06-2004 09:18 PM

Few things:

1: Bush never said he did not like homosexuals, One of Cheney's daughters is a gay, the cute one [but thats another story]. What Bush is trying to do with homosexuals is the preserve the sanctity of MARRIAGE. He is not trying to outlaw homosexuality. The constutuional amendment, which would take an act of God to pass, does not take away ANY rights that they already have.

2: When the war broke out someone, my hero, posted a link from VH1 that showed all of the bands that swung to the right, two bands that stood out - CREED and THREE DOORS DOWN. So to that I say :finger:

3: You all have stated that we are killing innocent people in Iraq. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are leaving road side bombs in crowded markets? The innocents that are loading up schools and children's hospitals with explosives? The innocents that are killing aid workers and contractors that are there to help the Iraqies? The innocents that are attacking coalition [of the bribed and coherced] forces? The innocents that are hiding weapons in the holiest of shrines? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the hundreds of Iraqies that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

Ah, forgive me... where has my mind gone.. when America does anything its wrong and immoral, but when something is done to Americans, we deserve it.

JulieCitySlicker 11-06-2004 09:49 PM

I don't know why 9/11 is being blamed on Bush :wtf: Those turban wearing idiots were planning and plotting that Long before Bush even became president, Period!! They still would have done what they did that day no matter who was president, because of the fact that don't like American! They are jealouse because of the freedoms and rights that we have here and they are ticked off at us cuz we don't serve their unexhisting made up gods that they believe in.

OneOmerta 11-06-2004 10:40 PM

Now THAT mulletman, was an excellent post!

Xterminator27 11-06-2004 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
3: You all have stated that we are killing innocent people in Iraq. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are leaving road side bombs in crowded markets? The innocents that are loading up schools and children's hospitals with explosives? The innocents that are killing aid workers and contractors that are there to help the Iraqies? The innocents that are attacking coalition [of the bribed and coherced] forces? The innocents that are hiding weapons in the holiest of shrines? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the hundreds of Iraqies that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

You have stated that Osama is killing innocent people in the 9/11 Twin towers. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are shooting other people over gang terrotory? The innocence who set fire to their boyfriends homes and kill families? The innocents that are in groups such as KKK and tourture/kill people of racial grudges? The innocence who are selling drugs to children to addict them, steal their lives and make a profit off them? The innocents who rape their own children every day and make the others watch? The innocents who murder people with sniper rifles just for the hell of it? The innocents who shoot their own students and teachers in schools? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the thousands of Americans that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

By the way, when osama blew the 2 towers up, he wansnt geared on killing lives, if he did want to kill lives he would have hit a nuclear power plant and made serious damage, he was attacking CAPITOLISM, just as AMERICA IS ATTACKING TERRORIST. But when OSAMA kills a few thousand people for his hated of capitaolism and the millions that suffer because of capitolism every day, its a horrible tragity that we must all never forget. But when america blows the shit out of many more thousands of children and wives by bombing schools and buildings, noone gives a shit because their Iraq and everyone knows all people from Iraq are terrorists. Just like all people from america are racists maniacs who kill people for the hell of it. (washington sniper/KKK)

America didnt solve any problem, they just sunk LOWER then osama Bin ladin.

Im not saying what osama did was right, all im saying is what america is doing is just as bad.

Which is why I hate bush. He pritty much IS the american osama bin ladin

As for ferinhype9/11 well this artivle pritty much sums my opinions up on it
(man this sites got everything)
http://www.ninjapirate.com/fahrenhype911.html

creedlvr 11-06-2004 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
By the way, when osama blew the 2 towers up, he wansnt geared on killing lives, if he did want to kill lives he would have hit a nuclear power plant and made serious damage,

What the fuck are you talking about????? He wasn't geared on killing lives???? Umm ... I'm sorry, but when you deliberately drive fully fueled aircrafts into the middle of buildings, knowing that the amount of fuel will cause tremendous fires leaving no way for the people above the target point to get out of the building (not to mention the passengers that were in the planes themselves) ... I'd say that is pretty much intended to kill people.

Try telling it to the woman I work with who had 2 sons in those towers!!

Dogstar 11-06-2004 11:49 PM

Quote:

You have stated that Osama is killing innocent people in the 9/11 Twin towers. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are shooting other people over gang terrotory? The innocence who set fire to their boyfriends homes and kill families? The innocents that are in groups such as KKK and tourture/kill people of racial grudges? The innocence who are selling drugs to children to addict them, steal their lives and make a profit off them? The innocents who rape their own children every day and make the others watch? The innocents who murder people with sniper rifles just for the hell of it? The innocents who shoot their own students and teachers in schools? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the thousands of Americans that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

I don't even know where to begin with this totally uninformed bullshit post. I didn't think you could get any more inane, but you have sunk to new lows. Who are you to say the people in the towers weren't innocent? You have no idea who the people in the towers were. They very well have been some of the kinds of people you mentioned, but a lot of them working people, firefighters and police officers, tourists. children, students, and a multitude of others. And even if they were bad people, as you so judge, does it make it right for someone to come in, aim two airplanes at two buildings so as to kill them all, simply because of who they were???? They weren't the ones making and carrying out the policies over the last 20 years that pissed off Osama bin Laden. I don't condone his methods for revenge, but I can certainly understand from where his hate stems. You seriously need to get out more and stop throwing around uninformed completely baseless insults.

Xterminator27 11-06-2004 11:54 PM

If he wanted to kill as many lives as possible then he would have flown the planes into nuclear power plants or apartment buildings (ONE large apartment building can hold more people then both the twin towers combined. The twin towers were americas #1 capitolism simbol, which is what he was geared on destroying.

Like i said, im not saying what he did was RIGHT, im saying what bush is doing to iraq is SIMMILER.

Try sayng half this entire discussion to the poor iraq woman who got her son massecerd at his school by american bombing or her inncoent brothers who were also murdered through the war.

Osama obviously didnt care about casualtys, and considering that bombs hitting Iraq are being known to blow up elementry schools, bush dosnt really care eather.

Xterminator27 11-06-2004 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I don't even know where to begin with this totally uninformed bullshit post. I didn't think you could get any more inane, but you have sunk to new lows. Who are you to say the people in the towers weren't innocent? You have no idea who the people in the towers were. They very well have been some of the kinds of people you mentioned, but a lot of them working people, firefighters and police officers, tourists. children, students, and a multitude of others. And even if they were bad people, as you so judge, does it make it right for someone to come in, aim two airplanes at two buildings so as to kill them all, simply because of who they were???? They weren't the ones making and carrying out the policies over the last 20 years that pissed off Osama bin Laden. I don't condone his methods for revenge, but I can certainly understand from where his hate stems. You seriously need to get out more and stop throwing around uninformed completely baseless insults.

Wow your sarcasim detector must be a dud.

Read mulletmans post. Im being sarcastic and implying that what he is saying is as much Bullshit as what i sarcasitly said.