CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Status of Creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5993)

NeedforCreed 03-03-2004 08:05 AM

Status of Creed

What's the status of the band now? Tremonti still with em or is he on his own now and what's the deal about Stapp going solo? Is Tremonti making a solo? Would have to have that one.

The Lithium 03-03-2004 08:41 AM

They are working on their new album. They been in the studio sceens January.

Bridge of Clay 03-04-2004 09:12 PM

They're "broken" for now.

rainfall 03-05-2004 09:28 PM

they've been in the studio, but minus scott, you guys do the math

TeriB19 03-05-2004 10:06 PM

Care to share your sources, caitrin?

rainfall 03-05-2004 10:33 PM

super moderator

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Care to share your sources, caitrin?

I had a dream about it the other night...... ;)
question... what does being a super moderator mean?

Dogstar 03-05-2004 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caitrin
I had a dream about it the other night...... ;)

:rolleyes:

If you don't have credible sources, then please don't post your supposed inside info, which only serves to feed the ever-growing rumor mill. Thanks, and have a nice day.

RMadd 03-05-2004 11:18 PM

they are taking a break from the band, stapp citing that they committed to 10 years and it's been years... so they're pursuing their own projects now, and there's supposed to be an anthology of sorts coming out in the latter half of this year containing their hits and previously unreleased material....

rainfall 03-06-2004 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
:rolleyes:

If you don't have credible sources, then please don't post your supposed inside info, which only serves to feed the ever-growing rumor mill. Thanks, and have a nice day.

I did have a nice day thankyou, and the info I am trying to relay is not official, because no one is actually releasing official information at this time, so giving my sources really would not make a difference, but great things will be coming, trust me or not, your choice, also your choice if you decide to discard this as a rumor. :) :rockon:

Steve 03-06-2004 10:52 AM

Quote:

I did have a nice day thankyou, and the info I am trying to relay is not official, because no one is actually releasing official information at this time, so giving my sources really would not make a difference, but great things will be coming, trust me or not, your choice, also your choice if you decide to discard this as a rumor. :) :rockon:

If you don't name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that. If you refuse to name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that.

And as far as everything that has been released, the band is not in the studio. The band has gone on their own ways for the time being. Tremonti, Marshall, Phillips, and an unknown singer may be in the studio working on their own album, and Stapp may be doing the same, but the band Creed as we know it is not working together at the moment.

TeriB19 03-06-2004 11:24 AM

Quote:

I can fly.

WeatheredWoman 03-06-2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

I can fly.

LMAO Teri!!!! :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
If you don't name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

RMadd 03-06-2004 01:40 PM

Quote:

because no one is actually releasing official information at this time

then howsabout you don't print the stuff that isn't official for someone wishing to know their official status, k? heresay won't get you anywhere, really....

rainfall 03-06-2004 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
then howsabout you don't print the stuff that isn't official for someone wishing to know their official status, k? heresay won't get you anywhere, really....

Ok guys, steve I said that they were minus Scott, and in the studio, the "do the math" part was aimed at trying to say the band is not together anymore, they can't really be creed without scott but the rest of the guys have decided to move they're music careers ahead, that is exactly what you just posted. teri, Great I'm glad you can fly;

bearfan, I know you are anticipating new info, I hung out and read what everyone had to say for a while before making the decision to post, and the general conclusion is that everyone on the site is reaching for something anything that would give insight into what is going on with these guys.
I apologize for choosing not to list my source.

P.S steve maybe you could list yours, please

Steve 03-06-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

P.S steve maybe you could list yours, please

Sure, my source is Michael Tremonti. He's posted on this forum with information already. Do a search for the username "Gabriel"

Also, Scott Stapp gave similar information in his recent tv interviews.

rainfall 03-06-2004 04:23 PM

Quote:

Sure, my source is Michael Tremonti. He's posted on this forum with information already. Do a search for the username "Gabriel"

Also, Scott Stapp gave similar information in his recent tv interviews.

thanks, tried to send you a private message steve, not sure it worked and if it did you probably recieved three of them.

TeriB19 03-06-2004 06:56 PM

Quote:

Ok guys, steve I said that they were minus Scott, and in the studio, the "do the math" part was aimed at trying to say the band is not together anymore, they can't really be creed without scott but the rest of the guys have decided to move they're music careers ahead, that is exactly what you just posted.

Ok caitrin, here's the deal. We don't mean to come off sounding nasty and rude, but it's just that we get a boatload of people who come here to 'fill us in' on the latest, and really all they do is spread more rumor and speculation. So the reason we ask for you to post your sources is so that we know if you're credible or just another rumor-monger.

Quote:

teri, Great I'm glad you can fly;

Yeah, me too. And leaping tall buildings in a single bound is really a plus.

Shadow 03-06-2004 09:21 PM

I'm adding my 2 cents.....

I still miss Creed as we once knew it...I'm still in denial and I'm taking Scott Stapp's word that, after 10 year's, they are just taking a break.

caitrin, Scott talk's about this on his interview on Craig Kilborn which is being re-aired, I think on the 10th at 1:35 a.m.- check the Kilborn thread - there is a post there with the date and time.

Teri...can you teach me to fly :D please :lolsign: (I don't need to leap any tall buidings - just fly over short ones :wiggle: )

The Lithium 03-07-2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfall
they've been in the studio, but minus scott, you guys do the math

No, you're so wrong! CREED are in the studio! Scott Alan Stapp, Mark Thomas Tremonti and Thomas Scott "Flip" Phillips are in the studio together!

Steve 03-07-2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
No, you're so wrong! CREED are in the studio! Scott Alan Stapp, Mark Thomas Tremonti and Thomas Scott "Flip" Phillips are in the studio together!

Nope.

The Lithium 03-07-2004 01:22 PM

Quote:

Nope.

Yes.

TeriB19 03-07-2004 01:24 PM

Lithium, wake up and smell the coffee. They are NOT in the studio recording. What will it take to make you believe that? Mark's brother said it and Scott even said it in the Kilborn interview. They are NOT in the studio TOGETHER!

The Lithium 03-07-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Lithium, wake up and smell the coffee. They are NOT in the studio recording. What will it take to make you believe that? Mark's brother said it and Scott even said it in the Kilborn interview. They are NOT in the studio TOGETHER!

Alright, here's the coffee :coffee: Nope it didn't wroked... I guess I'm waiting for officiall news. The officiall news says that they are in the studio... But what does it matter? Creed, Mark and Stapp will put out their album this year and it doesn't matters which one they're recourding now.

TeriB19 03-07-2004 01:37 PM

Ok, Lith. When you're ready to face reality and realize that they are either broken up or on a break, I hope your heart isn't broken. They may or may not be recording together at some point in time, but that time is NOT now.

The Lithium 03-07-2004 01:46 PM

Quote:

Ok, Lith. When you're ready to face reality and realize that they are either broken up or on a break

Look at this pic!! I don't belive anything. If you read the last INK-magazine it says that they really want to take the fanclub to the next level. And Stapp said to MTV that they are not about to break up. So why would you say that if you are about to break? But why would you put out a greatest hits album if you aren't about to break? Maybe they will just take a break in a few years, what ever. Creed, Mark and Stapp WILL put out albums THIS year, that's for sure!!!

Dogstar 03-07-2004 01:54 PM

The last INK magazine is months old by the time it comes out. The deal is, they are on a break. You know that, we all know that. It's come from Scott himself, plus Mark's brother. They are working on SEPARATE projects. The label says we're to get an anthology of sorts with a couple of new songs this year, songs that they probably recorded but never released.

The Lithium 03-07-2004 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
The last INK magazine is months old by the time it comes out. The deal is, they are on a break. You know that, we all know that. It's come from Scott himself, plus Mark's brother. They are working on SEPARATE projects. The label says we're to get an anthology of sorts with a couple of new songs this year, songs that they probably recorded but never released.

Damn, you guys just don't get it! I know that they are about to break up, but there is a good change that they might play together again. 'Cause even if Stapp and Mike have said that they are about to break, they've also said that this does not have to be the end of Creed. And as I said. Even if the next album is a best of album, it's still a Creed album, which means that they will put out a album this year. And it will also include new songs and unreleased songs.

Steve 03-07-2004 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Damn, you guys just don't get it! I know that they are about to break up, but there is a good change that they might play together again. 'Cause even if Stapp and Mike have said that they are about to break, they've also said that this does not have to be the end of Creed. And as I said. Even if the next album is a best of album, it's still a Creed album, which means that they will put out a album this year. And it will also include new songs and unreleased songs.

Yes, but in your posts you refuse to acknowledge that Creed IS NOT in the stuido together at this moment. Stapp is working on his own album and Tremonti/Phillips/Marshall are working on their own album. This has been confirmed from Mark's bro and Scott Stapp himself. If you're in denial, that's fine, but at least face the facts and realize the band is not working together at the moment.

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2004 04:18 PM

Quote:

If you don't name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that. If you refuse to name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that.

And as far as everything that has been released, the band is not in the studio. The band has gone on their own ways for the time being. Tremonti, Marshall, Phillips, and an unknown singer may be in the studio working on their own album, and Stapp may be doing the same, but the band Creed as we know it is not working together at the moment.

You said it Steve :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:

EXACTLY!!!

rainfall 03-07-2004 05:13 PM

yes julie I have already been schooled for not naming my source, I apologize again for it, and know that most of you agree with steve.

and to extreme lithium, come on dude scotts not in the studio with the boys.

JulieCitySlicker 03-07-2004 06:52 PM

Hi rainfall :)
I didn't mean any offense! I was directing that to what Steve said to Lith. Sorry bout that!

rainfall 03-07-2004 09:58 PM

no prob julie:)

creedlvr 03-09-2004 09:37 PM

All I know is I'd like to know what's really going on with them. I think we're only getting *some* of the story ... and obviously, it all depends on the side telling it. I'm not convinced that Scott is coming completely clean. Plus, what we get from Michael seems to have an underlying "oh-so-subtle Scott negativity" tone to it.

I really don't like it.