CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

facelessmike 03-24-2006 12:37 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

^ Lol, inspired by this thread, I ordered a stuffed crust pizza tonight! :)

Anna1011 03-24-2006 03:31 AM

i might have pizza for breakfast lol

bilal 03-24-2006 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
Thunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah thunderstruck

It's great having radio streaming from my work computer! :D

its always great to have streaming from your work computer

Anna1011 03-24-2006 01:04 PM

finally got some pizza woooo!!!!

bilal 03-24-2006 07:32 PM

so we all are having pizza today hannn................. damn

Ana4Stapp 03-24-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
so we all are having pizza today hannn................. damn

LOL! Its interesting....because im HUNGRY ...and all that I can think about is ordering and eating a pizza .....hummm!!!!!
:D

Dogstar 03-24-2006 08:18 PM

I'm getting pizza tomorrow, that's it. :D.

aussiecreeder 03-24-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
Oh, I see. Well nevermind, at least you are still friends. :)

Hmm ... I've just been asked out by a guy I hardly know. Hmm, what should I do? He's hot, but ..... :laugh:

hey i may live in a seperate country and a 3.5 hour flight away but noooooooo this can't happen...move to melbourne! LOL

well its a little weird being asked out by someone you don't really know LOL. what should a guy do if a girl clearly wants him but he doesn't really want her? does he be the nice guy and just let things be or have his fun and risk a broken heart at the end of it?

its got to be option no.1.....shouldn't play with a chick's heart. i guess a bit of drunken fun at the next work party wouldn't hurt anyone though! :laugh:

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2006 09:18 PM

pizza for breakfast rocks;) I love that band Silverchair as well:D

aussiecreeder 03-24-2006 09:30 PM

oh i am so over pizza.....i work in a pizza restaurant....LOL
why do people want anchioves on their pizza? ugh why would you want such filth on your pizza? and a word of advice if you want a good pizza stay away from dominoes....stay away from pizza hut its just crap.....go to a good local place that has a wood-fire oven and a nice middle-aged italian couple that have owned the place for 10 years....that is where you find good pizza! :)

oh and silverchair do rock (well they are more arty than rock but still good stuff) and a new album will be out by the end of the year! :D

Dogstar 03-24-2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
why do people want anchioves on their pizza? ugh why would you want such filth on your pizza? and a word of advice if you want a good pizza stay away from dominoes....stay away from pizza hut its just crap.....go to a good local place that has a wood-fire oven and a nice middle-aged italian couple that have owned the place for 10 years....that is where you find good pizza! :)

oh and silverchair do rock (well they are more arty than rock but still good stuff) and a new album will be out by the end of the year! :D

Truer words were never spoken...

aussiecreeder 03-24-2006 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Truer words were never spoken...

oh why thank you kerri, now if people just listened to me more the world be a far better place! ;)
my random thought is the commonwealth games are just a joke. teams from the british empire (although there is no such thing as "the empire" anymore) compete. alongside countries you may know of such as australia (we do rock if i may say so myself LOL), canada, new zealand and england are powerhouses such as sierra leone, mozambique and norfolk island. 11 athletes from sierra leone have "mysteriously disappeared", life in melbourne is obviously better than back in sierra leone....LOL. there are people winning gold medals who wouldn't get a placing in a world championships or olympic games. but we (that being australia) are kicking massive amounts of ass so who am i to complain? LOL

bilal 03-24-2006 10:13 PM

speaking of commmon wealth games..........my country won a gold medal with a new record making..........well....the only gold medal dat my country won....... on WEIGHT LIFTING............ extremely cool for us.....damn.........................(i dunnno the updates though)

BTW Asussiecreeder ..... the FINAL of hockey is betwween ur country and mine............ i.e betweeen australia and PAkistan......... lets see who winS!!!!!.....bTW PAkistan havent beaten australia for a long time know..........damn

hayley 03-26-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

hey i may live in a seperate country and a 3.5 hour flight away but noooooooo this can't happen...move to melbourne! LOL

Haha! :laugh: Well, sorry to tell you, but it looks as if he has persuaded me out on a date next weekend... hmm .. .. he actually seems quite nice but I'm still feeling a little strange about it. Lol.

Quote:

well its a little weird being asked out by someone you don't really know LOL. what should a guy do if a girl clearly wants him but he doesn't really want her? does he be the nice guy and just let things be or have his fun and risk a broken heart at the end of it?

its got to be option no.1.....shouldn't play with a chick's heart. i guess a bit of drunken fun at the next work party wouldn't hurt anyone though! :laugh:

Well THAT question should be obvious! LOL. Drunken fun at the next work party? Who does that? ;) Hehe.

Today has been SO boring, only 1 hour to go till home time

Dogstar 03-26-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

oh why thank you kerri, now if people just listened to me more the world be a far better place! ;)

:laugh:

My random thought: Floater rocks my world :D