CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Whats your scent (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5502)

creedsister 01-12-2004 07:11 PM

Whats your scent

Im really feeling like a nut so this is why i started this thread what do you dude and dudets smell like today what colonge or perfume our you wearing Now!!! peace be whicha now somebody please shut me up :ignore:

Dogstar 01-12-2004 07:16 PM

I'm allergic to most perfumes, so I don't wear them :D.

creedsister 01-12-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'm allergic to most perfumes, so I don't wear them :D.

thats a shame haha im allergic too all insects bites

GoodGodGirl23 01-12-2004 07:25 PM

I like to wear *Tabu* :)

Bridge of Clay 01-12-2004 07:26 PM

I wear ck one, although I'm not wearing it now... coz I'm ready to jump to bed (alone)... I would if I wasn't alone, if you know what I mean :smokin:

creedsister 01-12-2004 07:29 PM

thats a classic one it sticks with ya~~im in to Oxgen its great love the stuff :)

creedsister 01-12-2004 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
I wear ck one, although I'm not wearing it now... coz I'm ready to jump to bed (alone)... I would if I wasn't alone, if you know what I mean :smokin:

HAHA i here ya love ck one but i dont like it on me of course :smokin:

GoodGodGirl23 01-12-2004 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed

:) :o :o :o

Alter Shredder 01-12-2004 07:50 PM

I wear adidas moves, abercrombie and fitch, nautica, all of the stetson stuff, and candies for men. Today was the adidas stuff.

WeatheredWoman 01-12-2004 08:03 PM

Hmmm... Goodlife Woman by Davidoff :)

devils_here 01-12-2004 08:54 PM

Moonlight Path by Bath and Body Works :)

Wylde-Tremonti 01-12-2004 09:24 PM

um..i ussually wear (if anything but de-oderant) i wear Curve for men... but today i wore an x-mas present that i got.... called Jovan Musk for men...once in a while i'll also wear Michael Jordan cologne...lol

Mulletman 01-12-2004 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creedsister
Im really feeling like a nut

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't!

I normally wear Hugo Boss Sport. I keep an extra bottle Pasha in the car for when i need it. Came with the watch so yea. But since i just got out of the shower, i now smell like soap and shampoo!

JenRN 01-12-2004 09:40 PM

I have my different scents I wear. Lately I have been wearing Victoria's Secret "Secret 55" perfume my favorite. Here are some of my others I go back and forth on sometimes.
-CoCo Channel, Mademoiselle
-Burberry, Original scent
-Cool water for women, mostly in the summer

I am putting on Warm Vanilla sugar lotions etc.. once I get out of the shower, a good warm winter scent from Bath and Body works.

In the summer I wear lighter scents.

But my current favorite and long time wearing on is the Victoria's Secret "Secret 55" :D

creedsister 01-12-2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devils_here
Moonlight Path by Bath and Body Works :)

what ever happend to bath and body works water Ivy Blossom Any body know? i hate when they do away with the stuff you like that sucks