CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ever been in love? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5768)

Mulletman 02-07-2004 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I thought I was in love once. Then a voice came on the phone that said "To continue this session, please enter your Credit Card number."H-D :fart:

AWWWWW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

RMadd 02-07-2004 02:07 PM

Quote:

I thought I was in love once. Then a voice came on the phone that said "To continue this session, please enter your Credit Card number."

There was a guy named Michael once. I thought he was nice. He invited me to his Neverland Ranch. He was a great man. There were lots of other boys there too.

HAHAHA. J/K. But seriously, never truly been in love.

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

RMadd 02-07-2004 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Being in love...yes I've been in love. I'm 15 and I wish I had never have fallen in love in the first place. :( I went through alot of heartbreak and pain, but amongst all of that there was joy and happiness, but that didn't last very long. :crying: Love sucks as I have said before, I had my hopes and dreams crushed and that's the worst feeling in the world. As that saying goes, "It's better to not wish at all than to wish and have all of them crushed". That's so true. Sorry to be so blunt.

sorry to be so blunt, but i don't think it's exactly possible for 15 year olds to be in love. it's more abstract and higher-level than people perceive. as i have said, esp at the beginning of relationships and with younger couples, love is usually confused w/ infatuation (i learned this in my psych class, so it's not something i'm making up).

Agent D 02-07-2004 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
sorry to be so blunt, but i don't think it's exactly possible for 15 year olds to be in love. it's more abstract and higher-level than people perceive. as i have said, esp at the beginning of relationships and with younger couples, love is usually confused w/ infatuation (i learned this in my psych class, so it's not something i'm making up).

That sounds about right. I know very few friends who have had high school relationships that lasted a long time.

Wylde-Tremonti 02-07-2004 09:41 PM

ok ok... i lied you guys... i have been in love... i love my guitar... all 3 of them... :wub:

RMadd 02-08-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
ok ok... i lied you guys... i have been in love... i love my guitar... all 3 of them... :wub:

let's just hope it's not that kind of love

PaulMcCoygirl 02-08-2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

awww how cute.... :D

Alter Shredder 02-08-2004 02:12 AM

Quote:

LOL, but do you have a favorite?

Higher_Desire 02-08-2004 02:36 AM

Quote:

I love my guitars too. I love my gloss black acoustic Fender S-101 Standard 6-string autographed by Mr. Stapp, Mr. Phillips, and Mr. Tremonti. She's so beautiful.

H-D :fart:

HoundDog 02-08-2004 11:25 PM

cool. :)

Alter Shredder 02-08-2004 11:36 PM

Quote:

I love my guitars too. I love my gloss black acoustic Fender S-101 Standard 6-string autographed by Mr. Stapp, Mr. Phillips, and Mr. Tremonti. She's so beautiful.

H-D :fart:

does she have a sister?

american_bad_a$ 02-09-2004 12:11 PM

i cannot get over my lost love. it is tearing me apart. i can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't concentrate on my school. and i have a lot of it to do. this sucks. but i still love her.

The Lithium 02-09-2004 01:47 PM

Being in love is problably the best and worst thing I have been througe, along with Creed. (Creed is the best thing because they kick ass and the worst thing to go througe because of this missied up splittup).

Anyway... Being in love and Creed rocks life!!!!! Amen!

RMadd 02-09-2004 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Being in love is problably the best and worst thing I have been througe, along with Creed. (Creed is the best thing because they kick ass and the worst thing to go througe because of this missied up splittup).

Anyway... Being in love and Creed rocks life!!!!! Amen!

I'm assuming by "missied up splittup" you mean they're broken up. Technically, they're not. Just head on over to the first few comments about Stapp on Craig Kilborn (don't worry about the latter posts w/ people overanalyzing and speculating).

american_bad_a$ 02-09-2004 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
I'm assuming by "missied up splittup" you mean they're broken up. Technically, they're not. Just head on over to the first few comments about Stapp on Craig Kilborn (don't worry about the latter posts w/ people overanalyzing and speculating).

they better no be broken up, or i'm gonna be ticked. they are the best band in the history of ever.