CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ever been in love? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5768)

Alter Shredder 02-05-2004 11:04 PM

american_bad_a$ 02-05-2004 11:10 PM

...and she just broke up with me on hour ago.

i seriously am about to die. Tuesday, we were talking about how long this relationship was gonna last, and tonight, she said, "I don't think we should be together." She said she prayed about it, and didn't think it was the best thing. She was big about it, and said it wasn't anything i did, and i guess i believe her. i told her i love her, and that i would always be there for her, and that i hoped she change her mind.

oh well.

RMadd 02-05-2004 11:42 PM

Sorry to hear that, man. Just don't chase after her too much, you know, don't keep trying to get back together everytime you'd break up. I made that mistake. Quite painful, indeed. It might seem like the end of the world, but if there's one cliche that's true, it's this: There are always more fish in the sea. And don't get exasperated by not finding the right one right away. You're only 16. Time-a-plenty to find someone. On a side note, I don't by her "it's nothing you did" line. It's something girls say, whether they admit to it or not. If you're interested in finding out the true reason (I'm not giving you advice to go either way), it's possible there's something a little more. Once again, speaking from personal experience, she may've been overwhelmed by it all. Was this her first serious relationship? How about yours? Hey man, good luck and God bless. And, in the words of Benji Madden, "Hold on, if you feel like letting go. Hold on, it gets better than you know."

Mulletman 02-05-2004 11:54 PM

yea i have... and ill admit it, it was the greatest time ever. Just like the Sugar Ray songs says "When its over, thats when you fall in love again"

PaulMcCoygirl 02-06-2004 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
and you would know this how? are you the one that has been stalking me? :confused: :D
LOL

Anyway, thanks for your support. If anything changes Ill let you know. Until then i am still single. ;)

hahaha! What are you talking about? But now that you know I guess Ihave to tell you :o ....I have been stalking you....j/k!! ;) It's like a dating service here or something! :D

Alter Shredder 02-06-2004 07:13 AM

hotforscott 02-06-2004 07:39 AM

Yes, I have been in love before.

Sincirr 02-06-2004 10:01 AM

I was talking to someone yesterday and she couldnt believe that I was happy being single and not in a hurry to find someone! It's strange that people think that everyones life should revolve around being with someone or they just aint happy. I wanna be content within myself first. Is that strange?

american bada$, that comment was not aimed at U in any way ok. :( That sux that that happened to you. No-one likes that sort of news, especially when they are sure it was gonna last. Hope U heal soon enough.

GeeK_2004 02-06-2004 10:14 AM

I really thought that I was in love...once....

PaulMcCoygirl 02-06-2004 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
So uh, How you doin? Wanna chat sometime? lol

I've been doin' good. :D Sure I'll chat with you, but I have MSN. :homer:

Alter Shredder 02-06-2004 06:32 PM

PaulMcCoygirl 02-06-2004 06:39 PM

woohoo! So you wanna chat now?

RMadd 02-06-2004 06:44 PM

awww... isn't this cute.... we've got a little online romance going on here... and with Valentine's Day coming up, nonetheless! okay, so it isn't a romance yet.....

PaulMcCoygirl 02-06-2004 06:47 PM

lol!

Alter Shredder 02-06-2004 06:47 PM