CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ever been in love? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5768)

Wylde-Tremonti 02-05-2004 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
:wow: You know, you're are the first guy that I have ever heard say that about other guys just wanting :sex: . I'm glad to hear that you are in it because you really do love her. :clap:

You and i need to talk more...lol...

RMadd 02-05-2004 05:45 PM

Hey, American Bad A$, not to be a skeptical asshole or rain on your parade or anything... what you've got going sounds great. But just let us know in a few months where y'all stand. I was where you were, same age and all. Obviously, that didn't work out. We're still friends, and she's going out w/ one of my best friends from high school (if high school marching band is a family, then i guess incest was very common) and it's good stuff.

Agent D 02-05-2004 05:47 PM

Never had a relationship...probably won't for a while...don't want one at the moment...

PaulMcCoygirl 02-05-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
You and i need to talk more...lol...

lol! :D

creedsister 02-05-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by american_bad_a$
i m 16. yes it sounds werid, that's what everyone i talk to says. that's why i said, "when we are older." she knows what i am thinking, and she is thinking the same thing.

wait wait hold on the phone at 16 when you think you know it all your really just a dumb ass ok~`Amricanbadass Dont be a dumb ass !!!! Dont take my good advice to shame~~Your Young Lifes A party Rock on~~As motley would say ~~Much To Young To Fall In Love :jam: :jam: :jam:

Agent D 02-05-2004 07:55 PM

That could've been put a tad more delicately.

creedsister 02-05-2004 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
That could've been put a tad more delicately.

im Sorry

Agent D 02-05-2004 08:04 PM

Haha, don't apologize to me. and it's still wise advice...he's just not a dumbass :P

Sheila63 02-05-2004 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Right on man :D Your g/f is very lucky to have you :thumbsup:

I'll second that. Way to go!! :)

And to answer your question, yes, I've been in love. Alisha and Julie, I was really shy when I was younger too so I can relate to what you're saying but I did manage to find my first love when I was 17.

creedsister 02-05-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Haha, don't apologize to me. and it's still wise advice...he's just not a dumbass :P

well i was being sarcastic and its just my ways when i try to get a point acrossed it just dont come acrossed good on the internet i dunno :D

Agent D 02-05-2004 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
well i was being sarcastic and its just my ways when i try to get a point acrossed it just dont come acrossed good on the internet i dunno :D

Haha nope, in my experience sarcasm doesn't work on the Internet.

creedsister 02-05-2004 08:27 PM

nope it sure dosent peace be whicha now

Alter Shredder 02-05-2004 08:39 PM

I hope that everything will work out for the two of you.

As for me, I like this one girl. She knows it, i felt it would be easier to be honest up front. We are friends but I get the feeling she doesnt want to be more. I am just waiting and seeing what will happen.

creedsister 02-05-2004 08:46 PM

good luck to ya bro

PaulMcCoygirl 02-05-2004 09:20 PM

good luck iced! If she can't see that you're a good guy, then she is blind! lol!