CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 05-13-2007 08:52 AM

Re: Daily Bread

Mothers Day 2007

"Praise women."

So many things we honor and exalt in our culture are shallow and temporary. The one thing that lasts in a beautiful woman is not her charm or her beauty, but her godliness. Let's make sure in our family that true and lasting beauty is clearly valued and amply praised!

Charm is deceptive and beauty if fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Proverbs 31:30

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou 05-14-2007 06:46 AM

May 14th

"Money."

The cost of wealth is often our very faith. Let not the wealth of the world turn you from God. There is the devil's finest work.

Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

Psalm 62:10

Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today.

~Pink Floyd

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-15-2007 06:46 AM

May 15th

"I don't know!"

That has to be one of the hardest phrases for us to use. But when thinking about God and his ways, that's really all we can say. We know about God only what he in his grace has chosen to reveal to us. He is the Mystery of mysteries. He is the supreme knowable Unknown. Yet what we do know of him, what he has revealed to us in Jesus, is not only mighty and awesome, but loving and merciful.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-16-2007 06:40 AM

May 16th

"Feed 'em to the animals!"."

Some people love to spend time making others unhappy. These people will have to answer to God for their actions. We are called to love one another and to look for ways to give one another encouragement. While the nasty people will answer in shame for their deeds, the kind will rejoice with Christ in heaven.

But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.

Psalm 63:9,10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-17-2007 06:29 AM

May 17th

"God's plan to save us is incredible."

His blueprints for the creation of our universe are beyond our imagining. He is so rich in wisdom and knowledge. What else can we do but go to him and ask him to open our minds to his work and his will in our lives.

Oh, the depth and riches of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out.

Romans 11:33

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-18-2007 06:15 AM

May 18th

"God WILL expose it for what it is."

Jesus stood with a group of His followers. In the distance, a crowd appeared, pushing a naked woman along in front of them. They cast her down at the Lord's feet and said, "What should we do with this adultress?" They hoped to trap Jesus into advising sin. Aware of the trap, Jesus gazed deeply into the eyes of the people. He stooped down and scribbled in the dust. Abruptly, He stood back up and said, "The one among you who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

His answer struck like a bolt of lightning. Words of pure love and power exploded their conceit, and they were forced to look at the truth of God openly and honestly. The sin was not at issue. What mattered was forgiveness.

But God shall shoot at them with an arrow: suddenly shall they be wounded.

Psalm 64:7

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-19-2007 08:08 AM

May 19th

"Why righteousness is so hard to find..."

Now I know why righteousness is so hard to find: there aren't many sowers! Heavenly wisdom is full of sacrificial earthly action. That's a powerful reminder to me that wisdom is not what you know but what you sow!

The wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

James 3:17-18

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-20-2007 08:51 AM

May 20th

"Unity comes from God's Spirit as we follow Jesus."

But unity has a purpose much deeper than our getting along with each other. Jesus prayed that we would be one so the world would know that God sent him ( John 17 ). We want to be united so our praise can bring glory to God. Unity is far more than a goal, it is a process through which the world learns of Jesus and we glorify the Father who sent him and saved us. Can you think of anything more fundamental to our faith than that?

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 15:5-6

Heaven

HeavensOnFire 05-20-2007 04:10 PM

Glory To God,

The Cornerstone, where would we be brother without both GOD AND HIS SON, and the mercy that flows from the love christ and saves us from our times tribulations that God is enduring with us GLORY TO GOD, but where would we be with his mercy following us as the spirt of our God falls up on us, but when the harder gets harder we can rest asure, surley today and forever and always, and as well as those who are following his spirt today and i hate to rain on everybody parades :D im not pouring on the sugar my brother but if we do follow hes truth and glory we will endure the absents of that first love that once held us so close GLORY TO GOD GLORY, but we can rest asure in the precious word flowing from the book of romans and know that the were wrote in gold, and should be highlighted for a lot of us GLORY GLORY GLORY, Romans 8,32,39 HE THAT SPARED NOT HIS OWN SON ON THAT DAY OF SORROWS BUT DELIVERED HIM UP FOR US ALL HOW SHALL HE NOT WITH HIM Also Freely Give Us All Things My Brother, WHO SHALL LAY ANYTHING TO THE CHARGES OF GODS ELETS IT IS GOD THAT JUSTFIETH ALL Oh GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Who Is He That Commandeth It Is CHRIST THAT DIED YEA RATHER THAT IS RISEN AGAIN, So It Was Written IF WE HAVE DIED WITH HIM GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE Know We Have Lived With Him Who Is Even Now At The Right HAND OF GOD :D that makes me smile WHO ALSO MAKETH INTERCISION FOR US, Oh GLORY TO GOD, Who Shall Separate Us From The Love Of Christ SHALL TRIBULATION OR DISTRESS OR PERSUCUTION OR FAMINE OR NAKNEDNESS OR PERIL OR SWORD, Nay IN ALL THESE THINGS HE SUFFRED WE ARE MORE THAN THE CONQURERS THROUGH HIM THAT LOVED US FOR I,AM PERSUADED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR PRINCEPALITIES NOR POWERS NOR THINGS PRESENT NOR THINGS TO COME NOR HEIGT NOR DEPTH NOR ANY CREATURE SHALL BE ABLE TOO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD AND CHRIST,

HeavensOnFire 05-20-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
May 17th

"God's plan to save us is incredible."

His blueprints for the creation of our universe are beyond our imagining. He is so rich in wisdom and knowledge. What else can we do but go to him and ask him to open our minds to his work and his will in our lives.

Oh, the depth and riches of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out.

Romans 11:33

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD Brother David ya know what its IRONIC How Far He Reaches To Save Man Kind and of all his people Glory To God, His spirt is every where just about, there is no egnoring him except those who have grown and waxed cold, GLORY,

HeavenBesideYou 05-21-2007 06:48 AM

May 21st

"Make the best of things."

Not everything in life goes the way we would like it. Sometimes we make out okay, other times things just don't seem to work out. In both cases, the Lord is with us, and He wants to help us make the best of things. God has given good things to His children, and when one thing doesn't work out, we can rest assured that something else is soon to come along. When things do work out, we need to remember to give thanks to the one who made it all possible.

Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.

Psalm 65:11

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-22-2007 06:40 AM

May 22nd

"Freedom."

Freedom is a wonderful gift when it is handled with responsibility. Not being under law is such a sweet grace, but we must pass that sweetness on to each other through service, kindness, and care.

You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.

Galatians 5:13

Heaven

HeavensOnFire 05-22-2007 06:57 AM

Quote:

May 15th

"I don't know!"

That has to be one of the hardest phrases for us to use. But when thinking about God and his ways, that's really all we can say. We know about God only what he in his grace has chosen to reveal to us. He is the Mystery of mysteries. He is the supreme knowable Unknown. Yet what we do know of him, what he has revealed to us in Jesus, is not only mighty and awesome, but loving and merciful.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD GLORY GLORY my brother GLORY i dont know, haaaaaaaaaaa GLORY BUT HE DOES, GLORY, we need revivale here at the feed, glory to God Lets Give God THE GLORY this morning

HeavensOnFire 05-22-2007 07:09 AM

I Dont Know 2 GLORY TO GOD

thank you for speaking For The God THE SUPER NATURAL UNKNOWN gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats unknown whos ways are beyond our mortal flesh Always how ever strong we believe we our WE GOTTA LOOK UP TO THAT ALMIGHTY CREATOR AND PRAY OH MY GOD GIVE ME A TOUCH OF THAT POWER THATS I DONT KNOW I NEED YOUR SUPER NATRUAL STRENETH THATS SOARING ABOVE WHERE I CANT SEE, GLORY GLORY I WANT TE SUPER NATRUAL GOD THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND AND LET HIM CARRY ME THROUGH THIS, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY we like to think Of God is our best friend AND HE IS, but we cant forget HE IS THAT HE IS THE GOD WHO FORMED ALL THINGS AND THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTHS, And Sends Forth Yes THE SWEET SUPER NATRUALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, when we need it most question not This GOD but always let your request come before him REACH AND LOVE HIM TODAY with all thy praise and all thy yearing to want him more today GLORY GLORY

HeavenBesideYou 05-23-2007 06:27 AM

May 23rd

"Lord, there is no one like you!"

In today's passage Moses praises the Lord and assures the Israelites that God will be with them no matter what adversity or trial they encounter, that he is their refuge and underneath them are his everlasting arms. Do you need to feel God's everlasting arms carrying you today because your strength is exhausted? Do you know someone who is in desperate straits and needs God's help? Pray these verses for yourself or for someone else, and proclaim God's faithfulness.

There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you.

Deuteronomy 33:26-27

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-24-2007 06:21 AM

May 24th

"They are incredible!"

In the days of Jesus, a common usage of the word [terrible] meant "incredible." To be terrible meant to be beyond belief. God truly is beyond belief. We cannot begin to understand all He has done and He continues to do in our world. A walk through the country will expose us to more miracles than we can count. A look at the night sky will fill us with wonder to the core of our being. God has offered us untold questions to explore and contemplate. They are incredible!

Come and see the works of God: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men.

Psalm 66:5

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-25-2007 06:35 AM

May 25th

"Convict your heart and guard your lips."

Have a brake on your tongue, hit the throttle on your ears. Let your angry email sit three days before responding and make sure you read it and edit it before you send it. Keep you mouth shut and your ears open. They all say the same thing. Now if we would just do it, wouldn't the World be so much more blessed!

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

James 1:19

Heaven

HeavensOnFire 05-26-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

May 23rd

"Lord, there is no one like you!"

In today's passage Moses praises the Lord and assures the Israelites that God will be with them no matter what adversity or trial they encounter, that he is their refuge and underneath them are his everlasting arms. Do you need to feel God's everlasting arms carrying you today because your strength is exhausted? Do you know someone who is in desperate straits and needs God's help? Pray these verses for yourself or for someone else, and proclaim God's faithfulness.

There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you.

Deuteronomy 33:26-27

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD brother David, you can say it again and again LORD THERE IS NO ONE LIKE, THE GOD OF OH ISRAEL, and i shall gasp for breath and need a glass of water PROCLAMING LORD THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YA, GLORY GLORY, AND THOU SHALT REMEMBEAR ALL THE WAY WHICH WHICH THE LORD THY GOD LED THEE 40 YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS TO HUMBLE THEE AND TO PROVE TO THEE TO KNOW WHAT WAS IN THE HEART WHETHER THOU WOULD KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS OR NAY AND HE HUMBLED THEE AND SUFFRED THEE TO HUNGER AND FED THEE WITH MAN~NA WHICH THOU KNEWST NOT NEITHER DID THY FATHERS KNOW THAT HE MIGHT MAKE THEE KNOW THAT MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD, OF THE LORD THY GOD DOETH MAN LIVE THY RAIMENT WAXED NOT OLD UPON THEE NEITHER DID THY FOOT SWELL THESE FORTY YEARS THOU SHAL ALSO CONSIDER THINE HEART THAT HAS A MAN CHASTENETH HIS SON SO THE LORD THY GOD WILL CHASTISE HE THAT WHICH HE LOVETH, GLORY TO GOD,

HeavensOnFire 05-26-2007 01:09 PM

I Dont Know But B/c

OF HIS MERCY WE LIVE TODAY glory to god i would like to take a momeant brother david and share a testimonie of the LIVING GOD, Glory feel free to laugh if you must for my streneth And My Joy Flows FROM THE LORD MY GOD...Oh How Precious Art Thou, For Who Can utter All thy praises And all thy Glory.....oh it was a long time big Arnorld fan of the termanater movies GLORY TO GOD, and when T3 THE RISE OF THE MACHINES, hit the box office that summer, LORD knows i tried every which way to go that movie GLORY something would always come up everytime, and after everybody had seen it they told me it would,nt as good has T2 Glory To God, so i just forgot the movie entirley and hope to add it on to my collection, GLORY TO GOD,

HeavensOnFire 05-26-2007 01:20 PM

T3 And Glory To God,

well this past winter i was going through so many changes and stand stills, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT FEELING OF WATING UPON THE LORD THY GOD IN SILENCE GLORY, so i thought i would just whatch the movie for clartiy and besides i had not seen it, GLORY THEN THERE AROSE A SOUND AS UNTO THUNDER, that message that the Lord Thy God Was Finding So Hard To Deliever, Was Like A Time Capsule to me inside the movie, GLORYYYYYYYY at that time i felt some what like john conner did, In deeper things, BUT WHAT ALL THE MACHINE PUT HIM THROUGH, In The Long Run He Was Right and at the end of the movie, john was asked who is control down there GLORY TO GOD, and it finally Hit Him, I,am HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I,am i could feel God message so deep and true, the emotions came so strong as if i was reviewing the PASSIONS OF CHRIST GLORY TO GOD And no matter How Rough It Gets Or How Lost We Get, Or what ever it is JESUS CHRIST IS UNDER ALL THINGS GLORY TO GOD, PAST PRESENT FUTURE PROPHECIES TOUNGES , GLORY TO GOD, but WE CANT GIVE UP THE FIGHT B/C WE LIVE TODAY, WE LIVE TODAY GLORY TO GOD, Peace Be With U All In The Beauty Of His Sweet Simplisty,

HeavenBesideYou 05-27-2007 10:57 AM

May 27th

"How important is grace?"

Paul said it was more important than his life! Telling about grace was more important to Paul than his life! In fact, that was his life!

I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me, the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

Acts 20:24

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-28-2007 09:27 AM

May 28th

"Daily Bread..."

When we ask God for our daily bread, what do we mean? Is it merely food to nourish our body? Is it all the basic necessities of life? Does it include the bread Jesus spoke of: the Word of God? It is all these things and more. Our heavenly Father wants us to have everything we need to affirm His image within us. God never calls His children to tasks they are not ready for, and He will not abandon us without the resources we need to succeed. Our God provides us with everything we need to be the best people we can be. Call upon the Lord to load you daily with benefits. He will do even more than you expect.

Blessed by the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.

Psalm 68:19

Hope you are enjoying this extended weekend, blessings!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-29-2007 06:43 AM

May 29th

"A heavenly vision."

Many times our prayers tend to focus on this world and the struggles we encounter in our lives. God understands and accepts these prayers, but we must also direct our thoughts and prayers to the victory we will share with Christ. In Revelation, God gives us a splendid portrayal of that final victory. In a vision, the apostle John sees a magnificent scene: a vast multitude celebrating the triumph of the Lamb of God. Waving palm branches, the traditional symbol of victory, people from all over the world extol God for the salvation he had provided through his Son.

After I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb. They were clothed in white and held palm branches in their hands. And they were shouting with a mighty shout, "Salvation comes from our God on the throne and from the Lamb!"

Revelation 7:9-10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-30-2007 06:33 AM

May 30th

"David cried."

There comes a point where there are not more tears to cry. The sadness remains, but the waters dry up. It is in this calm after the storm that we can make sense of things. David cried unto the Lord often. He needed to vent the emotions and pressures that built up inside him. Being the king of a headstrong people was not easy. David experienced periods of intense joy, but also of excruciating heartache. He learned the value of a purging cry. In moments of desperation, David let down all his defenses to stand exposed before God. In those times, God was sure to come to him and offer David all the comfort he needed. In our times of desperation, the Lord will give us comfort, too.

I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.

Psalm 69:3

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-31-2007 06:43 AM

May 31st

"What do you have that is forever?"

Most of everything we have falls apart, breaks, or runs down in a short time. But we have three things that last forever: God, our Christian friends, and our praise of God. These are eternal.

The Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-01-2007 06:35 AM

June 1st

"You think your life is tough?"

It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking we're worse off than anyone else. When we feel sorry for ourselves, all we need do is turn to the story of Jesus' last few hours on earth. There the man who knew no sin became sin for us, so we might have eternal life. He was tripped, beaten, spit upon, and when, as His dying request, He asked for a drink to wet His lips, they put vinegar before Him instead of water. No kindness was shown the Prince of Peace, the one who had done nothing in His life to warrant such cruel mistreatment. Compared with the trial and misfortune of our Lord, we have very little to complain about. To even compare ourselves to Him is to open ourselves to shame. Christ endured torment and death upon a cross for our sakes. Now, He abides with us to help us endure every trial.

They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

Psalm 69:21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-02-2007 07:46 AM

June 2nd

"Patience."

Patience is not a strong virtue in the twentieth century. We are a people of instant gratification. We want what we want when we want it. We don't like to wait. Unfortunately, we worship a God of eternity who chooses to operate on His time schedule, not ours. Therefore, patience is vital. Ask the Lord for patience. You'll need it!

Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.

Psalm 70:1

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-03-2007 08:28 AM

June 3rd

"Constructive critcism?"

Why is it so hard to endure an unjust or unfair criticism? Why do we always have to defend ourselves no matter how ridiculous the charge? Often the problems we have with others simply escalate because we do not choose to forgive and let them go on in the Lord!

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Proverbs 15:1

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-04-2007 06:22 AM

June 4th

"Adversity."

Many times we must go through adversity and hard times in order to learn and grow. The lessons we learn are invaluable, even though we would often rather learn them some other way. The Lord allows us to meet adversity because He knows we must endure it in order to be better people. He does not allow adversity because He is cruel, but because He is kind and wants the best for His children.

Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Psalm 71:20

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-05-2007 06:16 AM

June 5th

"A story."

A man of humble means walked along a road and encountered Jesus seated on a rock with a thin child on His lap. The man looked at Jesus, threw himself down before Him, and worshipped Him. Jesus sat, unmoved. The man praised Jesus, and still Jesus was impassive. In frustration, the man asked Jesus what was wrong. Jesus looked down to the child in His lap. The child had grown thinner and was on the verge of starving to death. The man turned away from Jesus in disgust and walked on his way.

Think about it, while we worship Jesus people are dying. Jesus holds those dying children in His arms. To come before Jesus means to come before the needy of this world. Jesus said unless you do good unto your brothers and sisters, you have not done good unto Him. We cannot expect Jesus to pay attention to us unless we're willing to pay attention to the things that matter to Him.

He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

Psalm 72:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-06-2007 06:24 AM

June 6th

"Love that surpasses knowledge."

That's very difficult to explain, but when you have loved your spouse for decades you experience what this means. When you love a child and do what you never dreamed you could do for another human being, you understand this phrase. And when you stand before God, adopted as a full heir of all his great riches, a full sibling to Jesus Christ the Lord, and know you are seen as holy, without reproach, and blameless, you begin to understand this phrase.

I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:17-19

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-07-2007 06:30 AM

June 7th

"Power and presence..."

So many things about our lives are uncertain. This one thing, however, is sure: no matter where, when, or how long, God will be there and will be with us.

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2 and 4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-08-2007 06:17 AM

June 8th

"To be good is foreign to the majority."

Our world is upside down. We reward the wrongdoer and we chastise the righteous. To be good is equal to being somehow deficient. Words like [virtue], [purity], and [sweetness] have taken on negative connotations. The key is not to give up. The Lord will reward those who persevere in the face of persecution and frustration. God loves the pure in heart, and it is well worth it to hold on for His sake.

Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.

Psalm 73:13

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-09-2007 06:04 AM

June 9th

"The world wants a Savior but not a Lord."

The New Testament is clear, a Savior who is not Lord is no Savior and no friend. If the Old Testament showed us anything, it is that God's seemingly bizarre laws were written not for his fascination but for his people's preservation.

Jesus said, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to live, and only a few find it."

Matthew 7:13-14

Let's not only call Jesus Lord this week, let's live in a way that shows that he controls our lives and his Spirit produces our character!

Have a great weekend gang, I am going on Holiday but will return Monday...

Peace,

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-11-2007 06:16 AM

June 11th

"Your will be done."

History tells me it has been true! Faith trusts it will be true eternally! Reverent silences, a pause in the hectic rush of our lives, reminds us that it is true today!

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 46:10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-12-2007 06:33 AM

June 12th

"God's voice is always speaking."

His witnesses give testimony to his glory, majesty and creative grace. The universe shouts with joy because behind it's intricate beauty and power is the One who gave it life, purpose, and intention.

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.

Psalm 19:1-2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-13-2007 06:20 AM

June 13th

"He is ours if we ask."

Next to Jesus, the gracious sacrifice for our salvation, the greatest gift we can receive is God's abiding presence in the Holy Spirit! He is ours if we ask. In fact, when we ask, he is already there interceding for us!

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to our children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask for him.

Luke 11:13

Heaven

HeavensOnFire 06-13-2007 08:46 PM

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, GLORY TO GOD HIS VOICE HUSHES AND RUSHES I NEVER RECALL TIME WHEN MY GOD HAD UTTLEY FOR SAKEND ME FOR HIS ANGER IS FOR A SEASON BUT HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER AND HIS VOICE WILL BREAK ALL FEARS AND BONDAGE WE HAVE A GOD WHO IS ALWAYS PRCOCLAMING VICTORY I RECALL THE TIMES WHEN I THOUGHT THE RAIN WAS POURING AND THE TRIALS MORNING DAY AND NIGHT THERE WAS NO CEASE OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :) AND WE THOGHT WE HAD IT ROUGH THEN GLORY TO GOD, BUT FOREVER SHALL THE LORD THY GOD REST WITH HIS WHO CONSTANTLY SEEK HIM HIS EVERY WAY HIS EVERY WAKEN HOUR HIS EVERY REASON GLORY TO GOD, :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: AND LORD I CRIED OUT MY WOULD AND SHOULDAS AND COULDAS I Tell Ya What My Friends :D LORD A LOT OF PEOPLE LOVE HAAAAAAAAAA :D GLORY WHEN U CRIETH OUT TO GOD HE WILL CRY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HIS WOULDAS AND SHOULDAS AND COULDAS, AND PLAVE YOU UP ON ROCK WHERE U CANNOT BE MOVED!!! GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:pimp:[/quote]

HeavensOnFire 06-13-2007 08:49 PM

GLORY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT WE SEE HAS A MONUTAIN GOD CALLS A MILD STONE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Heaven

:pimp:[/quote]

HeavenBesideYou 06-14-2007 06:31 AM

June 14th

"Function over form."

God created us with different gifts. Engineers who work for the glory of God design machines that make life easier. The Lord also created artists, who make life more pleasant by creating beautiful things for the glory of God and the enjoyment of others.

When we think of art in worship, we usually think of music. But other art forms have long had a role in glorifying God. The calling of Bezalel demonstrates God’s regard for fine art ( Ex. 35:30-35 ). God commissioned him to beautify the first official place of worship: the tabernacle. God’s purpose for the arts is “to glorify God and to manifest beauty.”

[The Lord] has filled him with the Spirit of God... to design artistic works.

Exodus 35:31-32

Heaven